Swing state election fraud

Either way. Not an insurrection. Jut because you say so doesn’t make it true.
Why do I feel that if Trump was successful in November and December and declared the winner, and Biden gave the exact speech and Democrats did what the Republicans did, along with being called enemies of the state and sore losers, they would also be considered insurrectionists.?

Last edited:
Weren't there riots and cities being burned when Trump was first elected. I don't recall them being called insurrectionists. Sore losers maybe.

Why do I feel that if Trump was successful in November and December and declared the winner, and Biden gave the exact speech and Democrats did what the Republicans did, along with being called enemies of the state and sore losers, they would also be considered insurrectionists.?

And they would be wrong too wouldn’t they be?

Do you really need to belong to a side (team) so badly?

“It’s the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it”

Crazy people on both sides. Nuts.

IMG_9841.jpeg
IMG_9839.jpegIMG_9842.jpeg

Did Hillary encourage it? Trump was out there preaching to folks with a questionable mental capacity to fight like hell or you will lose your county. That's not insulting all Trump supporters, but I can't think of one single candidate or president that I would take the vacation money and go to Washington to hear a rambling speech while wearing my Buffalo headgear. Whatever he said motivated to start chanting "hang Mike Pence". Whatever he said motivated some of them to break windows and carry flags of an enemy and spread human excrement on the walls of Representatives office. Those were what was in his audience. Words matter. Trump knows it, and I have to give him credit, he always leaves a little room to be able to claim "I don't' take any responsibility for that".

Sure Hillary was pissed about losing. But there is one thing she did and one thing she didn't do. She actually called Trump to congratulate him and concede the election, and she never told people to burn down Portland.

Did Hillary encourage it? Trump was out there preaching to folks with a questionable mental capacity to fight like hell or you will lose your county. That's not insulting all Trump supporters, but I can't think of one single candidate or president that I would take the vacation money and go to Washington to hear a rambling speech while wearing my Buffalo headgear. Whatever he said motivated to start chanting "hang Mike Pence". Whatever he said motivated some of them to break windows and carry flags of an enemy and spread human excrement on the walls of Representatives office. Those were what was in his audience. Words matter. Trump knows it, and I have to give him credit, he always leaves a little room to be able to claim "I don't' take any responsibility for that".

Sure Hillary was pissed about losing. But there is one thing she did and one thing she didn't do. She actually called Trump to congratulate him and concede the election, and she never told people to burn down Portland.

You poor guy. You really can’t help being all wrapped up in this garbage can you?

Weren't there riots and cities being burned when Trump was first elected. I don't recall them being called insurrectionists. Sore losers maybe.
Cause they didn’t attack Congress while they were in the process of certifying the election making Biden President-Elect

Back