Swing state election fraud

First off I never heard Trump say anything of the sort. Second, what makes you think they would comply even if he did say it?

Guess you weren’t listening

Guess you weren’t listening
Context matters.

What was IN the bill? Was it detrimental to the CITIZENS of the United States? If Democrats wanted it then it probably is. Democrats love to paint illegals as victims but all they really want is to invest in future voting blocks at the cost of citizen's standard of living and well being.

Context matters.

What was IN the bill? Was it detrimental to the CITIZENS of the United States? If Democrats wanted it then it probably is. Democrats love to paint illegals as victims but all they really want is to invest in future voting blocks at the cost of citizen's standard of living and well being.
Deflect Deflect Deflect .

Suddenly, Taylor Derangement Syndrome has taken hold of the stooges on the left.....

Tell me I'm wrong.
That would be the right scared of a 34 year old woman who is probably one of the most popular widely known person and is a billionaire and the right is scared the “Swifties” will vote for Biden.

Only Faux News and the right are making an issue over her.

SpaceX, Tesla, Boring Company, xAI, Neuralink, OpenAI, PayPal, Hyperloop, Tesla Energy, Starlink, and the Musk Foundation.

IMG_9862.jpeg

SpaceX, Tesla, Boring Company, xAI, Neuralink, OpenAI, PayPal, Hyperloop, Tesla Energy, Starlink, and the Musk Foundation.

View attachment 17544
And if you believe everything he says, you are an idiot.

Hmm does this remind you of anyone?

And if you believe everything he says, you are an idiot.

Hmm does this remind you of anyone?

Simple reasonable comment. Sorry if you can’t handle it. And I do recognize people’s need to be part of a team, a clan. It’s a communal thing. It’s also an insecurity to go against one’s clan for fear you may be cast out.

IMG_9862.jpeg

Says the guy posting right wing crap

What you “need” to call right or left wing crap I simply call opinions. “I” think people who “need” to identify with a Political party a sickness today. It’s a serious sickness.

Now on another note as you know I’m Politically unaffiliated. Dumped my Democrat voter registration and went with “Non Partisan”

But it is true that when Adults mature and have more money as they get closer to retirement they do tend to think a little more conservative than those who might not be in the same boat.

Actually most tests I take label me a Libertarian but I just took this test and it also wasn’t a surprise where I landed. Closer to the middle than the wackadoos who have to consider themselves Right or Left.

IMG_9639.png

Back