Still Think Ron Paul is a Kook?

If they would pick Paul over Romney then why id they not pick Paul over Romney when given the chance?

Your question is a good one. One that has likely been asked by the Paul Campaign numerous times since 2008. This is not new as polls like this have appeared for quite some time over the last year and a half and all had similar results and that is Ron Paul head to head would either win or a tie. Dr Paul has stated MANY times that he could beat Obama if he just could "Get out my own party primary". If you had or have the answer to your question Doug Wead & Jesse Benton would sure like to see it.

Your question is a good one. One that has likely been asked by the Paul Campaign numerous times since 2008. This is not new as polls like this have appeared for quite some time over the last year and a half and all had similar results and that is Ron Paul head to head would either win or a tie. Dr Paul has stated MANY times that he could beat Obama if he just could "Get out my own party primary". If you had or have the answer to your question Doug Wead & Jesse Benton would sure like to see it.
When people actually compared him to anyone else head to head and they had to "pull the lever"' it would not be Paul.

Of course that will never happen.

When people actually compared him to anyone else head to head and they had to "pull the lever"' it would not be Paul.

Of course that will never happen.

He's done pretty well for himself this go around. (his last) He's doubled and then some his vote totals from 2008. I don't think "Pulling the lever" happens much anymore with any party so I'm not sure it explains the way the numbers fall.

I'm a huge boxing fan and they say "Styles Make Fights". The example would be Frazier/Ali, thrilla in Manilla. compared to Foreman/Frazier when Joe got knocked down 6 times in 2 rounds. I happen to think that's a lot of what's going on here.

Keep the negative points coming.......................means I'm hitting the right nerve !

I do not think Paul is doing well. Yes he got more votes than in 2008. Look at who he is running against. If he could not do better against that crowd that would be truly pathetic. But again I go back to my original question, if these polls are showing that Paul would win against Obama, who the he!! are they voting for in the primaries? They obviously are not voting for Paul. If they are polling all possible voters then there are a bunch of liberals who are saying they would vote for Paul over Obama? Possible but I doubt it. In 2008 there was no incumbent and Paul did very poorly. Although that would be funny to know that Paul hitched his horse to the wrong party.

So who is answering the polls and who are they voting for because is sure is not Paul.

He's done pretty well for himself this go around. (his last) He's doubled and then some his vote totals from 2008. I don't think "Pulling the lever" happens much anymore with any party so I'm not sure it explains the way the numbers fall.

I'm a huge boxing fan and they say "Styles Make Fights". The example would be Frazier/Ali, thrilla in Manilla. compared to Foreman/Frazier when Joe got knocked down 6 times in 2 rounds. I happen to think that's a lot of what's going on here.

Cult optimist talk...he doubled his votes! Wooo, he went from 4% to 8%!!!!! And, just how many primaries did he win?

None

Maybe, in another 3 campaigns he could win one or two...LOL

I do not think Paul is doing well. Yes he got more votes than in 2008. Look at who he is running against. If he could not do better against that crowd that would be truly pathetic. But again I go back to my original question, if these polls are showing that Paul would win against Obama, who the he!! are they voting for in the primaries? They obviously are not voting for Paul. If they are polling all possible voters then there are a bunch of liberals who are saying they would vote for Paul over Obama? Possible but I doubt it. In 2008 there was no incumbent and Paul did very poorly. Although that would be funny to know that Paul hitched his horse to the wrong party.

So who is answering the polls and who are they voting for because is sure is not Paul.

Each poling company defines a "likely voter". That information is treated with the same level of security as a Top Secret DoD clearance level in government. You and I will never know the answer to your question. The reason you see differentials from one poll to another is the previously mentioned for defining a likely voter.

Then to make things interesting you get PACS that commission polls that are designed in such a way as to promote the PAC's agenda.

On balance I thin Dr. Paul has done remarkably given the legion that is lined up against him. He's not getting his money from Goldman Sachs, Bain or other Crony Capitalists. He gets his money from folks like you and me. This fact alone gives him 10 times the credibility of anyone else running. He's not "owned" by anyone and that fact alone scares the crap out of the big money that runs this country. PLEASE! What's so scary about a 76 yr old OB-GYN from Texas?

I've some news that the Paul took the majority of the delegates in several states that the MSN have credited to others. I don't have a second source outside the campaign so for now it's rumor.

I've some news that the Paul took the majority of the delegates in several states that the MSN have credited to others. I don't have a second source outside the campaign so for now it's rumor.

No actual proof of this actually occuring. Just more paranoid delusions from the Ron Paul crowd.

No actual proof of this actually occuring. Just more paranoid delusions from the Ron Paul crowd.

The proff will be in Tampa. I've been out of pocket due to a family Member's Illness so I had to go "Back East" Not sure what else is going one right now.

Latest posts

Back