JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim, Bob has been gone for several years now and I too miss his posts. He’s a very smart guy, holds the TWU accountable and often asked questions about the IAM and IAMNPF that 700 didn’t like.

Funny Weez is getting all hung up about Talbert, he was going on and on about Thomas Paine (another poster who was suspected to be a duplicate account, but never confirmed). It’s bad form to publicly call out moderator decisions and I don’t understand why WeAA continues to do so.

Happy New Year everyone.

Josh

I enjoy corn fields perhaps? Have you reported me hopefully?

Tim, Bob has been gone for several years now and I too miss his posts. He’s a very smart guy, holds the TWU accountable and often asked questions about the IAM and IAMNPF that 700 didn’t like.

Funny Weez is getting all hung up about Talbert, he was going on and on about Thomas Paine (another poster who was suspected to be a duplicate account, but never confirmed). It’s bad form to publicly call out moderator decisions and I don’t understand why WeAA continues to do so.

Happy New Year everyone.

Josh

Maybe he trying to get kicked off with all his over top comments and personal attacks. That way he can claim on being the victim and blame others for being banned.

tim,

What is an AIG? What does AIG stand for exactly? And you didn't "see" anything. Be honest. You made most of it up. Because you can't show irrefutable proof. All you have is a facebook post that YOU wrote. You are trying to stir up your minions so they will support you by spewing your lies as "facts". You know you have no clue as to what the T/A will look like. You never will because nobody trusts you with any valuable information. All they give you is the MISINFORMATION to spew as fact. The funny thing is people actually still believe you. I hope you lose by a landslide, actually I hope you can't even get on the ballot and there is no election needed. Because you have absolutely no business being in any sort of leadership position. If things don't go your way you do a "scortched earth" campaign to avenge your perceived wrongs, and wind up burning the very bridges you would have needed in the future. Have you ever been tested for Bi-Polarism, because I truly believe you are bi-polar. With the way you go from rightous indignation, to being somewhat humble, plus the awful mood swings you have. With that said, Again, please show irrefutable, verifyable proof of what you claim to know that is our T/A. Also, kindly tell us who your running mates are from LUS. Why the secrecy?
Sheesh

Maybe he trying to get kicked off with all his over top comments and personal attacks. That way he can claim on being the victim and blame others for being banned.

Does this picture look like I’m trying to make myself into a victim? Forums is dead.

If I get Cornfielded I 100% 100% 100% take FULL and COMPLETE responsibility. Please save this post for posterity and to shove up your posterior there NYer.

247CC791-FD2B-4E40-9A84-AB05013A748C.jpeg

Jesus weez you’re in mia, what’s with those white legs? Do you ever go outside? Lol

Working in the heat I’m really not a huge fan of baking in it. Even as a kid I wasn’t much of a fan of going to the beach.

Skin Cancer is never going to be one of my concerns.

When Tim wins he’s going to put you in the Executive suite with the key to the liquor cabinet and assign Brother LeHive to be your personal valet and photographer.

And he’s going to fire me unfortunately from that JetBlue Ground organizing campaign unfortunately. Darn it, jeepers.
I'm fairly certain that my team is going to win the Grand Lodge elections. No. You will not be used in JetBlue organizing, so that route is over for ya and I suggest you make peace with your Local President since I will be using our own members and not be utilizing you. Nothing personal. Yes, we will kick out Tommy Reagonomics the hell out of our negotiations and put in a LUS fleet. Tommy is shameful and one of "Jerry's Kids" when he agreed to that anti union language cleansing seniority. No I have not forgiven him for that and he would never do that to his mechanics. Besides he was never a mechanic, he was a lav man. Yes, Lehive will finally get a full time job because he does darn good work for members. No, we will not be signing a contract that gives up LUS health care. What I can't and wont' be able to control is if Sito just blows his wad and puts out the TA with LUS health care losses.

I'm fairly certain that my team is going to win the Grand Lodge elections. No. You will not be used in JetBlue organizing, so that route is over for ya and I suggest you make peace with your Local President since I will be using our own members and not be utilizing you. Nothing personal. Yes, we will kick out Tommy Reagonomics the hell out of our negotiations and put in a LUS fleet. Tommy is shameful and one of "Jerry's Kids" when he agreed to that anti union language cleansing seniority. No I have not forgiven him for that and he would never do that to his mechanics. Besides he was never a mechanic, he was a lav man. Yes, Lehive will finally get a full time job because he does darn good work for members. No, we will not be signing a contract that gives up LUS health care. What I can't and wont' be able to control is if Sito just blows his wad and puts out the TA with LUS health care losses.

Bbbbbbbboooooooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg.

04532C72-3F3B-44FE-91F5-0C352387315A.jpeg

Does this picture look like I’m trying to make myself into a victim? Forums is dead.

If I get Cornfielded I 100% 100% 100% take FULL and COMPLETE responsibility. Please save this post for posterity and to shove up your posterior there NYer.

View attachment 12371
Weez, you could get fired for that picture, I'd recommend that you remove it. I don't wanna see anything stupid happen to you.

Bbbbbbbboooooooorrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg.

View attachment 12374
Boring? Not hardly!! Exciting!

We will finally get rid of the corruption and nepotism and finally bring this Jurasiclike union into the electronic age. Getting the Grand Lodge out of our Districts and Locals; Moving more per capita towards our Locals; finally able to organize Boeing SC, Airbus, and Delta; Having only negotiators who come under a particular contract; online wimp classes to further educate our officers/stewards; Voluntarily recognizing a union for all non represented employees/officers who we pay half salary of; Utilization of employees/officers where there domicile is; elimination of paying receipts for lavish hotels, alcohol, first class flying. And many other things that will get members to participate. Right now, our Union officers develop and strategize to oppress our membership voice. Sad

Boring? Not hardly!! Exciting!

We will finally get rid of the corruption and nepotism and finally bring this Jurasiclike union into the electronic age. Getting the Grand Lodge out of our Districts and Locals; Moving more per capita towards our Locals; finally able to organize Boeing SC, Airbus, and Delta; Having only negotiators who come under a particular contract; online wimp classes to further educate our officers/stewards; Voluntarily recognizing a union for all non represented employees/officers who we pay half salary of; Utilization of employees/officers where there domicile is; elimination of paying receipts for lavish hotels, alcohol, first class flying. And many other things that will get members to participate. Right now, our Union officers develop and strategize to oppress our membership voice. Sad

D03558DA-45AB-4EB9-97FA-AF2A9592FF2E.jpeg

For the record... I continue to monitor this forum.

Glad to see it. We need more small station perspective on here.

View attachment 12371

Can I have your pushback? We need one made this millennium. Lol.

Yes, Lehive will finally get a full time job because he does darn good work for members.

Besides snapping pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back