JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, but yea I'm only on here to have fun with a few peeps. Only about 5 people are on here. I didn't ever campaign for Grand Lodge elections so I'm not sure I know what you are talking about?? I guess we will see the difference on January 20th. Until then, carry on and keep believing everything your goofballs tell you. And I'm not joking, your Local President actually has been very very nice to you on here. I suggest that you stop being used as a tool with the promised hope of a organizing gig at JetBlue (confirmed) and start learning from your Local President about how to be a good union guy.

Tim wanted to come back to this. You said you were glad I didn’t leave. Oh no I’m gone. After the Admins knocked off Tom Talbert on the “suspicion” that he’s the famous 700UW and leaving other people just as bad as him (some worse) here, I was done.

What I’m doing now is just a total goof. Including You (And me) there are some serious Mental cases on here. Swamt, Josh, NYer, Lu Lu, Larry, NoTaco, Coney, (Al’s gone), The Politically Obsessive Kooks up in the Water Cooler, A few sick and twisted Pilots (They’re cold) And (Add Oddball here)

Forums is almost dead. Look all over and you’ll see it. It was fun in its day though.

This glue sniffer knows more about your contract nego's than you do. So how does that make you look??? You just gotta love this stuff man!!!
Weez is really a nice guy but when someone in mia text me that weez was going to quit forums, i agreed that i would post a bit more to stir him up and keep him on the page. He has a purpose here and he has been promised "off the job" status by some goofs who want him to organize jetblue in fll. After he begged NYer for a gig but NYer said no, weez became derailed and is now fixated against NYer. Sad but my hope is that weez learns from the errors of his ways. He surprised me before and "manned up" and im sure he will again.

As far as him having to include his medical bills to squeek by delta, it simply isnt true. But nobody can stop him from believing GP, Alex or the 5 grade manager. Sad.

Weez is really a nice guy but when someone in mia text me that weez was going to quit forums, i agreed that i would post a bit more to stir him up and keep him on the page. He has a purpose here and he has been promised "off the job" status by some goofs who want him to organize jetblue in fll. After he begged NYer for a gig but NYer said no, weez became derailed and is now fixated against NYer. Sad but my hope is that weez learns from the errors of his ways. He surprised me before and "manned up" and im sure he will again.

As far as him having to include his medical bills to squeek by delta, it simply isnt true. But nobody can stop him from believing GP, Alex or the 5 grade manager. Sad.

And you see Tim. All this BS is another reason why Forums has passed into just being plain stupid now. Soon it’s going to be just you, Josh and Swamp Gas left here.

Now that’s really sad.

5262B348-7972-44AC-BCA9-11D7D3EB30EB.jpeg

Last edited:
And you see Tim. All this BS is another reason why Forums has passed into just being plain stupid now. Soon it’s going to be just you, Josh and Swamp Gas left here.

Now that’s really sad.

View attachment 12367
Josh is a very good resource. If you only knew. I met the guy and had coffee with him at DD in T3. He actually is a frequent flyer on american, at least back when i met him a few years back. He had friends on a puddle jumper who got hosed over by the iam and so, ever since then, Josh has had an interest. I think thats the story.

NYer left i guess. He was pretty informative. But as long as i post here, the place will be lively. It seems as if you arent the only one who is fascinated with me.

Josh is a very good resource. If you only knew. I met the guy and had coffee with him at DD in T3. He actually is a frequent flyer on american, at least back when i met him a few years back. He had friends on a puddle jumper who got hosed over by the iam and so, ever since then, Josh has had an interest. I think thats the story.

NYer left i guess. He was pretty informative. But as long as i post here, the place will be lively. It seems as if you arent the only one who is fascinated with me.

Now that’s really sad.

Now that’s really sad.
Im here, therefore i know you will stay and that forums will stay alive. The real updates come from my special key people. The negotiation committee gets everything secondhand. Union updates are fake news.
At any rate, at least lehive will get a fulltime job after i win IP since he does a great job, even though he knifed me and Atkinson in the back. And our other staffers will have a much better quality of work life when im IP.

Last edited:
Im here, therefore i know you will stay and that forums will stay alive. The real updates come from my special key people. The negotiation committee gets everything secondhand. Union updates are fake news.
At any rate, at least lehive will get a fulltime job after i win IP since he does a great job, even though he knifed me and Atkinson in the back. And our other staffers will have a much better quality of work life when im IP.

Tim the problem is you’re becoming boring. You repeat the same lines over and over and over. Even your catchphrase words are starting to become boring as well.

Bob Hope told the same old stale jokes all the time too Tim, but you’re not Bob Hope.

Too many Forum posters are endless skipping records stuck on the same (annoying) songs.

(I miss old Al. Now that guy was hilarious)

Tim the problem is you’re becoming boring. You repeat the same lines over and over and over. Even your catchphrase words are starting to become boring as well.

Bob Hope told the same old stale jokes all the time too Tim, but you’re not Bob Hope.

Too many Forum posters are endless skipping records stuck on the same (annoying) songs.

(I miss old Al. Now that guy was hilarious)
The reality is that our union bosses and your big union bosses both suck really bad. The Worst Union, and Ill Ask Management. Only a pure scab like Sito and the other management shills at the Ill Ask Management could sign such shiat contracts at united, mcgee, and U express. And we have 2 mx negotiating for lus fleet right now. Do you think two mx give a damn about lus health care? Nope.
Tommy Reagon was created by jerry Glass. Together, those 2 created the seniority cleansing language that brought a 30 yr guy back to day 1 pay. Reagon also encouraged the stealing of our pension. After April, he is getting the boot out of our negotiations and reassigned to Jetblue where he actually does have value in organizing.

And i can say with certainty that sito will definately bring out a ta quickly and with the loss of lus health care soon after if he knows there wont be a district election. We have never waited for mx....never... they always push fleet first then give mx more. It would be nice to stick together but thats fake sito news. The one time when the iam and tom reagon claimed we all would stick together was when he claimed both contracts had to be ratified together or all would be void. In that case, mx turned their contract down but ours passed miraculously with 51% but the iam and reagon lied, and didnt stick together with mx. Then mx got more.

So be it, but we need fleet negotiating fleet, and we dont need a dope twa guy negotiating for lus mx. Plus reagon was a lavman. Never worked as a mx.

The election is far far away in June but I'll tell in January, after the Holidays. Hopefully, for the sake of the LUS healthcare, there will be a District Election. As far as Grand Lodge election, I don't think Sito has a chance. We will secure a lot in January, and secure more in February, then get 80% of the vote in April.
Let's just mark this one to come back to. When you fail to get your 80% and actually get your butt kicked, what will you do then? Retire from elections AGAIN?

Sito is pure evil. He doesn't even negotiate "Live to fight another day". He negotiates death for family rearing jobs. He is just trying to get as many dues payers as possible and that means part time jobs.

What I find interesting is how some LUS IAM members Like PJ think he is better than the thousands of other IAM members whose health care Sito has destroyed. And if PJ and others prevent a District election, then they deserve everything coming their way from 2 mechanics who don't give one shiat about LUS health care. Sad
tim,
How will lil' ole me prevent a District Election?

Tim wanted to come back to this. You said you were glad I didn’t leave. Oh no I’m gone. After the Admins knocked off Tom Talbert on the “suspicion” that he’s the famous 700UW and leaving other people just as bad as him (some worse) here, I was done.

What I’m doing now is just a total goof. Including You (And me) there are some serious Mental cases on here. Swamt, Josh, NYer, Lu Lu, Larry, NoTaco, Coney, (Al’s gone), The Politically Obsessive Kooks up in the Water Cooler, A few sick and twisted Pilots (They’re cold) And (Add Oddball here)

Forums is almost dead. Look all over and you’ll see it. It was fun in its day though.
For the record... I continue to monitor this forum.

For the record... I continue to monitor this forum.
Fake News vs Real News. BS vs Facts . Like most Forums the AF is 70% venting ,diversion, and mis-information. 30% helpful, informational, and entertaining. I will continue to read and occasionally post . Fish On ! Good Luck ! CHEERS ! 2018

Fake News vs Real News. BS vs Facts . Like most Forums the AF is 70% venting ,diversion, and mis-information. 30% helpful, informational, and entertaining. I will continue to read and occasionally post . Fish On ! Good Luck ! CHEERS ! 2018
Kinda like passing a bad automobile accident. You can't help looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back