JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you want the signatures. That isnt going to happen. Ill repost what i posted. Im ok if you dont believe it.

Of course we want the sigs on the document you say you posted. It's NOT an AIP if there are no sigs at the bottom. If you do not have the sigs than you do not have an agreement with all involved in order to call it an AIP, period. Then you state above that you will post what you posted, well, where is it Tim?? You have just been blowing smoke about any AIP you claim you have. I can you for fact there is no AIP as they are still nego. economics and scope even with your group (fleet) still.
This is your last chance to post Tim. Otherwise stop spreading the false information, that just pisses off the membership and confuses them to cause rumors to fly.

Wow. Dude C'mon. This is nothing more than someone passing info to you that is wrong, it is in no way close to an AIP and BTW it's called an AIP not an AIG. AIP Agreement In Principle. It's just a piece that you typed up on facebook, nothing more.
First of all, you keep hounding weez about spreading the "agreement by end of year" when you clearly state in your facebook post that there will be an agreement in Oct. You both are too gullible.
You also state that there will be no work loss. This is wrong per some negotiators at the table, there will be some work loss and yes for the fleet group. They are still and currently working on that, so therefore no AIP. I would expect no less than the restore of all that was lost in 2003 BK contract, all those should be a gimme, if they are not successful in doing so it will not be an ILC as promised.
Tim, you guys are months away from any AIP. The scope, economics and job loss discussions will take way longer than any of the other articles that they may have already T/A'd as told to us by the negotiators themselves. I honestly don't even see you guys with an AIP by end of Feb. You will soon see more dates set for March and April.

I would rather have 9% in my account than the awful ponzie pension. Unfortunately the company agreed and im screwed.

Not what I heard but I guess you’re 100% sure that Jerry is not feeding you some BS again.

“Tombs are full of Fools”

Wow. Dude C'mon. This is nothing more than someone passing info to you that is wrong, it is in no way close to an AIP and BTW it's called an AIP not an AIG. AIP Agreement In Principle. It's just a piece that you typed up on facebook, nothing more.
First of all, you keep hounding weez about spreading the "agreement by end of year" when you clearly state in your facebook post that there will be an agreement in Oct. You both are too gullible.
You also state that there will be no work loss. This is wrong per some negotiators at the table, there will be some work loss and yes for the fleet group. They are still and currently working on that, so therefore no AIP. I would expect no less than the restore of all that was lost in 2003 BK contract, all those should be a gimme, if they are not successful in doing so it will not be an ILC as promised.
Tim, you guys are months away from any AIP. The scope, economics and job loss discussions will take way longer than any of the other articles that they may have already T/A'd as told to us by the negotiators themselves. I honestly don't even see you guys with an AIP by end of Feb. You will soon see more dates set for March and April.
Who is working on that?

How are the Teamsters any better? They have been awful.

I think you misread his post. He hates all Unions that represent more than one individual specialized group of workers.

The strength is in being individualized and separate from others. To stand divided.

Who is working on that?

Here’s an interesting item for you Tim. According to a conversation I had with a Level 4 Manager yesterday who I do admit I consider highly intelligent and knowledgeable. He says we are currently the best compensated in the industry and that’s even before the coming improvements. (That he does know details about BTW)

I argued taking out the Ready Reserves that it would be the Delta TOS who was king? He claims no. That even with the higher PS percentage and a few other items, they’re Medical expense is so horrendous that it’s offsetting the value package.

The term he used was that we are currently already “industry leading”

I didn’t have time to debate the issue further with him but I am looking forward to continuing that conversation.

Here’s an interesting item for you Tim. According to a conversation I had with a Level 4 Manager yesterday who I do admit I consider highly intelligent and knowledgeable. He says we are currently the best compensated in the industry and that’s even before the coming improvements. (That he does know details about BTW)

I argued taking out the Ready Reserves that it would be the Delta TOS who was king? He claims no. That even with the higher PS percentage and a few other items, they’re Medical expense is so horrendous that it’s offsetting the value package.

The term he used was that we are currently already “industry leading”

I didn’t have time to debate the issue further with him but I am looking forward to continuing that conversation.
No. You are not highest compensated. Delta has you beat by a long shot. Currently, you are only above United. Thank Sito for that. LUS is above you.

That said, we need the rest of our things we gave up in bankruptcy. Our company is making billions so we need tons more. Tons.
Nothing wrong with being a trendsetter.

No. You are not highest compensated. Delta has you beat by a long shot. Currently, you are only above United. Thank Sito for that. LUS is above you.

That said, we need the rest of our things we gave up in bankruptcy. Our company is making billions so we need tons more. Tons.
Nothing wrong with being a trendsetter.

Not so sure about that Tim and it’s certainly debatable without knowing their Medical expenses for a certainty.

Of course individually at this moment you are compensated more than me (Thank Sito for that, lol) But I think long term and not short term anyway.

We’re all fairly comparable right now minus a few items here and there. (We’re not working for Menzies, DGS, Eulen, Swissport, AE Ground, Etc, Etc, Etc,)

(Tim and Josh psychobabble coming soon)

The Holy Grail of our contract is the "no displacement" language. Why give it up if we dont get big big gains?
Oil continues to climb and our revenues missed our projections by a large margin.

Ive seen this industry go up and down. It may be goin down again. Why would we give up lus health, part time caps, no displacement?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tax-reform-could-hurt-2-165500199.html

What do you mean Tim? We’re all done as of last October remember.

We gave the handshake, a high five and smoked a Peace Pipe in our Wompum exchange with the Company.

At least according to you and Jerry.

(BTW I know what the PT language is, tee hee. Your fear mongering is BS)

Not so sure about that Tim and it’s certainly debatable without knowing their Medical expenses for a certainty.

Of course individually at this moment you are compensated more than me (Thank Sito for that, lol) But I think long term and not short term anyway.

We’re all fairly comparable right now minus a few items here and there. (We’re not working for Menzies, DGS, Eulen, Swissport, AE Ground, Etc, Etc, Etc,)

(Tim and Josh psychobabble coming soon)
My 109 hours of double time this year, 7 holidays paid with premium, extra vacation, and $250 month cheaper health care. And you think we are comparable? Good Grief! If i was under your contract i would be out about $20,000.
Never mind you only have 16 stations.
Cmon maaaannn

My 109 hours of double time this year, 7 holidays paid with premium, extra vacation, and $250 month cheaper health care. And you think we are comparable? Good Grief! If i was under your contract i would be out about $20,000.
Cmon maaaannn

Tim I’ve said this to you before. Do you want to compare 20 years of your career to 20 years of mine? No contest there I bet bro. Piedmont right? Yuck.

Anyway 109 HOURS OF OT?????? Wait a minute here. You claimed you were loaded?????? You know how many OT hours I worked, LMFAO. ZIP, ZERO, NIL, NADA, SQUAT, NOTHING. You poor bastard in that little studio hovel of yours. Uh.

And we can compare apples and oranges till the Monkey eats the banana but all I know is (I don’t have to work any freakin OT, yuck)

Oh and how’s that Pension of yours????? Oh I’m sorry never mind. Forgot you said on here you’d be working till your 70. You poor poor poor Bastard you.

Cmon maaaannn

BTW 109 hours of DT means you work BOTH days off to get that second day at DT.

You poor poor poor Bastard. You never go home do you????? No wonder we don’t get any videos from you any more.

Poor Bastard.

Cmon maaaannn

BTW How is your Medical $250.00 per Month cheaper than mine when I only pay $80.00 per Month as a Single Dude?

C’mon Bro stop sniffin that Glue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back