JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim I’ve said this to you before. Do you want to compare 20 years of your career to 20 years of mine? No contest there I bet bro. Piedmont right? Yuck.

Anyway 109 HOURS OF OT?????? Wait a minute here. You claimed you were loaded?????? You know how many OT hours I worked, LMFAO. ZIP, ZERO, NIL, NADA, SQUAT, NOTHING. You poor bastard in that little studio hovel of yours. Uh.

And we can compare apples and oranges till the Monkey eats the banana but all I know is (I don’t have to work any freakin OT, yuck)

Oh and how’s that Pension of yours????? Oh I’m sorry never mind. Forgot you said on here you’d be working till your 70. You poor poor poor Bastard you.
Double time, not overtime. Ive worked one week a month unlimited or about 12 weeks of about 90 hours each so i can take off about 100 days a year. Im not loaded but i enjoy traveling.
That said, my pension sucks but it cost the company the same as your retirement.

Yea, over the last 30 years, laa came out better but over the last 3 you guys got cornholed. I like my present situation over your present situation. As far as lus healthcare, my youngest child turns 26 so i wont be hammered as much as other lus if they bring the AIP out now.

Double time, not overtime. Ive worked one week a month unlimited or about 12 weeks of about 90 hours each so i can take off about 100 days a year. Im not loaded but i enjoy traveling.
That said, my pension sucks but it cost the company the same as your retirement.

Yea, over the last 30 years, laa came out better but over the last 3 you guys got cornholed. I like my present situation over your present situation. As far as lus healthcare, my youngest child turns 26 so i wont be hammered as much as other lus if they bring the AIP out now.

Tim I never had children so no child support. I’m loaded in my 401k. For a blue collar worker I’m laughably loaded. Plus my Pension was frozen intact in 2012. Your retirement situation sucks big Donkey balls.

Hey but for the last 3 years thumbs up to ya there bro. More power too ya. You’re rockin it. Keep going and maybe you can get out at 69 instead of 70?

I’m cornholed huh? LMFBO. Ok. If you say so.

Tim I never had children so no child support. I’m loaded in my 401k. For a blue collar worker I’m laughably loaded. Plus my Pension was frozen intact in 2012. Your retirement situation sucks big Donkey balls.

Hey but for the last 3 years thumbs up to ya there bro. More power too ya. You’re rockin it. Keep going and maybe you can get out at 69 instead of 70?

I’m cornholed huh? LMFBO. Ok. If you say so.
Thats the problem. You think your contract is a goodie when it isnt worth much more than your dues you pay

Thats the problem. You think your contract is a goodie when it isnt worth much more than your dues you pay

I grossed $65,500, another $4,000 401k Match, and the Company paid $29,000 for my Heart surgery. Grand Total over $98,000......

My Union dues for the year were $720

WTF are you talking about Tim?????

I swear you’re sniffing glue.

But of course I want more. I am an American after all you know.

Hey Tim didn’t they freeze and then terminate your “real” Pension back in like the year 1972 or something?

IAMNPF got your tongue?

Last edited:
Tim Nelson since I believe it may be only you and I engaging in conversation this week here on old Forums I felt this an excellent time to inquire about something that has piqued my curiosity for some time now?

I believe you plan on running against IAM’s own Sito (The Cuban Hurricane) Pantoja? You were slaughtered recently in your stand against IAM’s top Kahuna Robert (The Outlaw) Martinez.

Questions now must be asked of you The Candidate.

Tim (Challenger) Nelson

Why have you downgraded yourself?
Are you avoiding Martinez?
Are you wearing lifts in your shoes?
Do you know how much Money Sito makes?
Do you want to get your greedy little hands on that Money?
Do you want that Grand Lodge Pension? Ooooo.
Will you do whatever it takes to get that Money?
Money, Money, Money, Money Tim?
Does the idea of that Money make you salivate?

You like Money don’t you Timmy? C’mon you can tell your Uncle David.

Tim Nelson since I believe it may be only you and I engaging in conversation this week here on old Forums I felt this an excellent time to inquire about something that has piqued my curiosity for some time now?

I believe you plan on running against IAM’s own Sito (The Cuban Hurricane) Pantoja? You were slaughtered recently in your stand against IAM’s top Kahuna Robert (The Outlaw) Martinez.

Questions now must be asked of you The Candidate.

Tim (Challenger) Nelson

Why have you downgraded yourself?
Are you avoiding Martinez?
Are you wearing lifts in your shoes?
Do you know how much Money Sito makes?
Do you want to get your greedy little hands on that Money?
Do you want that Grand Lodge Pension? Ooooo.
Will you do whatever it takes to get that Money?
Money, Money, Money, Money Tim?
Does the idea of that Money make you salivate?

You like Money don’t you Timmy? C’mon you can tell your Uncle David.
Weird, but yea I'm only on here to have fun with a few peeps. Only about 5 people are on here. I didn't ever campaign for Grand Lodge elections so I'm not sure I know what you are talking about?? I guess we will see the difference on January 20th. Until then, carry on and keep believing everything your goofballs tell you. And I'm not joking, your Local President actually has been very very nice to you on here. I suggest that you stop being used as a tool with the promised hope of a organizing gig at JetBlue (confirmed) and start learning from your Local President about how to be a good union guy.

Weird, but yea I'm only on here to have fun with a few peeps. Only about 5 people are on here. I didn't ever campaign for Grand Lodge elections so I'm not sure I know what you are talking about?? I guess we will see the difference on January 20th. Until then, carry on and keep believing everything your goofballs tell you. And I'm not joking, your Local President actually has been very very nice to you on here. I suggest that you stop being used as a tool with the promised hope of a organizing gig at JetBlue (confirmed) and start learning from your Local President about how to be a good union guy.

This is very boring.

Who is working on that?
Your negotiating cmte. who else?

No. You are not highest compensated. Delta has you beat by a long shot. Currently, you are only above United. Thank Sito for that. LUS is above you.

That said, we need the rest of our things we gave up in bankruptcy. Our company is making billions so we need tons more. Tons.
Nothing wrong with being a trendsetter.
Of course Delta has them beat. They still have not brought back everything they lost in 2003. There is no way in hell AA is above Delta currently as this guy within management is telling weez. But like I said, he's so gullible, he will believe anyone at this point, it's sad to sit back and watch him follow anyone that tells him he will have an ILC. He will be extremely disappointed when the T/A finally does come out.

What do you mean Tim? We’re all done as of last October remember.

We gave the handshake, a high five and smoked a Peace Pipe in our Wompum exchange with the Company.

At least according to you and Jerry.

(BTW I know what the PT language is, tee hee. Your fear mongering is BS)
Oct.? Some of you have said and stated on here as of Aug. Remember???

I grossed $65,500, another $4,000 401k Match, and the Company paid $29,000 for my Heart surgery. Grand Total over $98,000......

My Union dues for the year were $720

WTF are you talking about Tim?????

I swear you’re sniffing glue.

You have got to be kidding. How in the world can you include how much the company pays for your surgery and how much they put in your retirement as income? The gov. does not look at those two things as yearly income so why in the world would you. That is a huge stretch there weez. And BTW; you guys are nowhere near industry leading with current contract. Why would you even think or believe that? Wow you really are an easy target for the company to help spread their BS. Wake up dude...

You have got to be kidding. How in the world can you include how much the company pays for your surgery and how much they put in your retirement as income? The gov. does not look at those two things as yearly income so why in the world would you. That is a huge stretch there weez. And BTW; you guys are nowhere near industry leading with current contract. Why would you even think or believe that? Wow you really are an easy target for the company to help spread their BS. Wake up dude...

Would you please go and F Off you Fruitcake. YOU ARE A KOOK. Hey the Water Cooler is loaded with your kind.

BTW Southwest Airlines and AMFA still SUCK.

2C3FA3E9-A0FA-4FDE-B992-28B265DA2245.jpeg

Your negotiating cmte. who else?

Of course Delta has them beat. They still have not brought back everything they lost in 2003. There is no way in hell AA is above Delta currently as this guy within management is telling weez. But like I said, he's so gullible, he will believe anyone at this point, it's sad to sit back and watch him follow anyone that tells him he will have an ILC. He will be extremely disappointed when the T/A finally does come out.

Oct.? Some of you have said and stated on here as of Aug. Remember???

You are a freakin Glue sniffer.

4740D269-50FF-4E3F-A722-D7E0220A2B2E.jpeg

Would you please go and F Off you Fruitcake. YOU ARE A KOOK. Hey the Water Cooler is loaded with your kind.

BTW Southwest Airlines and AMFA still SUCK.

View attachment 12364

Truth hurts. This is always how you react when proven wrong or have no response, speaks volumes.
How can SWA suck when they are the most profitable airline in the world? And carry the most domestic passengers?
And if you think AMFA sucks, I would hate to hear what you really think about your current representation. It will all come out on T/A day and you will see the results.
No I will not go away. I love to sit here and constantly prove you wrong. It's even worse for the fact that I am not even employed at AA or in this BS asso. of a union and know more than you about what is really going on at the table of negotiations. Actually now that I think about it, it's pretty dam sad, but that what you get with this asso. merger from the two worse unions out there. Good luck, your going to need it, rather you admit it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back