JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Tim, here's your posts from July that had anything remotely to do with what you "might know from your sources".

Show me which one is the post showing what was in the agreement. This starts in early July and runs to the end of July, well past the proposal by the company.

Maybe you should dig up that AIG/ AIP whatever you call it , and repost for all to see once and for all.

I'll add this:
On July 5th P.Rez posted there would be a TA "soon".

I pressed him to specify what soon meant, he didn't.

Then on July 21st, P.Rez posted = "Zero chance of a deal by the end of summer".
I'll cut and paste from facebook. It might have been Weez who posted what I said on here. Fleet was zipping along with 2 TA's each session. And I was told by someone that I, and I think everyone else, would say is knowledgeable that there was a AIG and told me the general terms. The DOL agreement with the IAM started in June and was completed and signed in August. When the IAM became aware that my argument was successful and that there would be a new vote, everything in negotiations ceased. And to this day. Period. Just like I said.
However, I'm not sure Prez even knows as I was told there were only 4 people, at least in August who knew. Remember, the negotiation committee is NOT the executive negotiation team and only gets things second hand. Depending upon what city they are in discussions, they may be down the hall or in the next building over. And lately, the negotiation team has only used the word, 'discussions', not negotiations. Whatever Sito wants them to know, he tells them. In the meantime, they may go through busywork or forms just to make it look good, unknowing that the AIG already exist.

At any rate, GP got a rude awakening and simply doesn't understand IAM politics. I like the guy but he is clueless about politics. When he finally went to the mat for bulletin boards and the uniform TA he jumped for joy and claimed a new TA by Janaury. Weez bought it.

I'll cut and paste from facebook. It might have been Weez who posted what I said on here. Fleet was zipping along with 2 TA's each session. And I was told by someone that I, and I think everyone else, would say is knowledgeable that there was a AIG and told me the general terms. The DOL agreement with the IAM started in June and was completed and signed in August. When the IAM became aware that my argument was successful and that there would be a new vote, everything in negotiations ceased. And to this day. Period. Just like I said.
However, I'm not sure Prez even knows as I was told there were only 4 people, at least in August who knew. Remember, the negotiation committee is NOT the executive negotiation team and only gets things second hand. Depending upon what city they are in discussions, they may be down the hall or in the next building over. And lately, the negotiation team has only used the word, 'discussions', not negotiations. Whatever Sito wants them to know, he tells them. In the meantime, they may go through busywork or forms just to make it look good, unknowing that the AIG already exist.

At any rate, GP got a rude awakening and simply doesn't understand IAM politics. I like the guy but he is clueless about politics. When he finally went to the mat for bulletin boards and the uniform TA he jumped for joy and claimed a new TA by Janaury. Weez bought it.

Fair enough. You know what, I believe you.
Looking forward to seeing whats been agreed to, knowing it won't be letter for letter like that in the end, but likely very close.

Looking forward to seeing whats been agreed to, knowing it won't be letter for letter like that in the end, but likely very close.

You believe him. Ok then please explain how he wound up doing the same thing with the IAM Fleet Section 6 CBA and was in the end completely wrong? Same people on the IAM side are in there Negotiating now as they were then BTW.

I guess people really do have short term memories.

Last edited:

So I’m guessing then what you’re saying is the Company backed off the idea of wanting Lav dump, Catering and Deicing jobs with the contingency of no layoffs? So what was the solution they came up with?

Now it’s not that I don’t believe you. Well alright, I don’t believe you but can you show the readers anything “in writing” that verifies your claims?

Tim if Jerry Glass is telling you that it’s done and what the details are, he’s lying to you now just like he did the last time. You need to stop falling for the same old trick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171227-101409.png
    Screenshot_20171227-101409.png
    173 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_20171227-101418.png
    Screenshot_20171227-101418.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 186

But you’re the one who wrote this, typed it out yourself and you’re not in the Negotiations.

And CB and P. Rez (2 actual Negotiators) have refuted this writing as false.

Even you have been all over the map making claims against your own writings? (That ones weird)

There were also some small improvements like break time. I forget but it was either 10 mintes going to 12 minutes or 15 minute breaks. I think its 2 15 minute breaks. Dont go by the july proposal. The july proposal ended lavs, catering, small stations, etc. The august unofficial (unsigned) AIG included catering, lav, small stations and iamnpf. Iamnpf at $2.

But you’re the one who wrote this, typed it out yourself and you’re not in the Negotiations.

And CB and P. Rez (2 actual Negotiators) have refuted this writing as false.

Even you have been all over the map making claims against your own writings? (That ones weird)
Nobody is in negotiations other than a couple people. But i dont even thing the aig was agreed to in a negotiation room.
Most of this is phone calls, just like the wage gain. The aip of the wage gain was a total of a half dozen phone calls over a suggestion by Isom. Not Parker, Glass or negotiators.

There were also some small improvements like break time. I forget but it was either 10 mintes going to 12 minutes or 15 minute breaks. I think its 2 15 minute breaks. Dont go by the july proposal. The july proposal ended lavs, catering, small stations, etc. The august unofficial (unsigned) AIG included catering, lav, small stations and iamnpf. Iamnpf at $2.

Sorry Tim. Some of the items you put out in your writings are incorrect. Some not.

Haven’t heard anything about these breaks either.

On the IAMPF not the same story I heard and after the Company publicly put out that 9% offer you may want to stand down on your $2 line.

Nobody is in negotiations other than a couple people. But i dont even thing the aig was agreed to in a negotiation room.
Most of this is phone calls, just like the wage gain. The aip of the wage gain was a total of a half dozen phone calls over a suggestion by Isom. Not Parker, Glass or negotiators.

I highly doubt wages will be completed until absolutely dead last. Sorry.

But I did always say $32.00 on was reasonable.

Sorry Tim. Some of the items you put out in your writings are incorrect. Some not.

Haven’t heard anything about these breaks either.

On the IAMPF not the same story I heard and after the Company publicly put out that 9% offer you may want to stand down on your $2 line.
I would rather have 9% in my account than the awful ponzie pension. Unfortunately the company agreed and im screwed.

Tim,

Here's the problem... you win these battles, get new elections and for whatever reason, it changes nothing. It is tough to put a positive spin on your sizable election defeats and somehow claim it to be a victory. Don't get me wrong, our leadership should be following the laws, but your bravado of "great pain" or promising sweeping changes from election outcomes becomes somewhat over the top.

Maybe you should chill a little and consider as an alternative the Chicago Teamsters are now organizing pot workers and sample some of the goods? https://www.bizjournals.com/chicago/news/2017/12/26/teamsters-others-seek-to-unionize-pot.html
Wow. Anything to collect more dues. I can promise you guys if the teamsters get in there will be missing product from inventory. I smell a huge scam coming if the teamsters get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back