JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he posted was what he made up running with items out there in other Contracts that one could speculate would be in ours as well. Admittedly it did entice the Company to put out a public response refuting some of what Nelson wrote.

Tim’s fantasy AIP did not mention anything about the 9% 401k Match discontinuing the IAMPF nor did it mention any of the outsourcing the Company has asked for.

But then again I’m sure if you ask Tim, The Company, the TWU, the NMB, the DOL, and Donald Trump himself are all in cahoots with this guy Sito?

Edit: Traymark Tim did not share any official documents with Contractual language written and signed off on because he doesn’t have any.
The company didn't refute anything. Period. They wisely only talked about the July proposal. All you have to do is go back on this forum and see what I posted.

The AIG didn't resemble what the company put out at all in July. The AIG has the company leaving lavs alone, leaving catering alone. Leaving the IAMNPF for LUS. The 2 big concessions were LUS healthcare and part time restrictions for both groups. Yes, Alex loosened it up even though he hasn't told you. And they rounded wage off to an even $32. That wage figure will most likely go north of that since we are going to be in a new year, plus Delta announcement.
At any rate, it all stopped. All the madness stopped when I secured a new election. Everything is on pause as both unions and the company are hoping that there isn't any District election and they can bring this disappointing AIG to a TA.

At any rate, your Local President has been the only Local President that is being honest to everyone. He even has been professional to you even though you act like a kid and insult him. He even tried to tell you on this forum that GP is wrong about a TA before January, yet you embarrassed yourself and claimed it was true. Then when the egg hit your face, you announced you were leaving the site. I'm glad you reconsidered. We need you here Weez!

It stands to reasont that most of Sito’s bargaining experience both at TWA and with other IAM represented carriers appears to have been concessionary in nature. Didn’t he endorse UA TA 1 in 2013 that would only have seven stations for scope and the highest healthcare costs in the industry? Fortunately the membership resoundingly defeated that “agreement” but it’s not like TA 2 was any better in the months that followed. And I’ll point out, again, the only improvements through the early opener came from new leadership at UA wanting to restore trust and try to build goodwill amongst the membership.

IMO none of the agreements that have come about since Sito took over in 2012 are anything to write home about. These include McGee, UGE, UA TA 1, UA TA 2, UA early opener, HA, WN, US 2014 fleet, US 2014 M&R, and BA. Am I leaving any out Tim?

IDK what direct involvement he had in those agreements but I feel his perspective is likely shaped through the lens of TWA and giving the company every concession to “live to fight another day”. The rest of the industry has been hindered by the TWA concessions and outfits like McGee and UGE.

Josh
Sito is pure evil. He doesn't even negotiate "Live to fight another day". He negotiates death for family rearing jobs. He is just trying to get as many dues payers as possible and that means part time jobs.

What I find interesting is how some LUS IAM members Like PJ think he is better than the thousands of other IAM members whose health care Sito has destroyed. And if PJ and others prevent a District election, then they deserve everything coming their way from 2 mechanics who don't give one shiat about LUS health care. Sad

Sito is pure evil. He doesn't even negotiate "Live to fight another day". He negotiates death for family rearing jobs. He is just trying to get as many dues payers as possible and that means part time jobs.

What I find interesting is how some LUS IAM members Like PJ think he is better than the thousands of other IAM members whose health care Sito has destroyed. And if PJ and others prevent a District election, then they deserve everything coming their way from 2 mechanics who don't give one shiat about LUS health care. Sad

You do know that today is Christmas right? Why don’t you give it a rest for at least today.

I thought you obtained a Bible Degree from Seminary School. You’re really dissing Jesus here man. Don’t diss the Son of God Bro.

The company didn't refute anything. Period. They wisely only talked about the July proposal. All you have to do is go back on this forum and see what I posted.

The AIG didn't resemble what the company put out at all in July. The AIG has the company leaving lavs alone, leaving catering alone. Leaving the IAMNPF for LUS. The 2 big concessions were LUS healthcare and part time restrictions for both groups. Yes, Alex loosened it up even though he hasn't told you. And they rounded wage off to an even $32. That wage figure will most likely go north of that since we are going to be in a new year, plus Delta announcement.
At any rate, it all stopped. All the madness stopped when I secured a new election. Everything is on pause as both unions and the company are hoping that there isn't any District election and they can bring this disappointing AIG to a TA.

At any rate, your Local President has been the only Local President that is being honest to everyone. He even has been professional to you even though you act like a kid and insult him. He even tried to tell you on this forum that GP is wrong about a TA before January, yet you embarrassed yourself and claimed it was true. Then when the egg hit your face, you announced you were leaving the site. I'm glad you reconsidered. We need you here Weez!

D0F28E18-0416-4A07-B685-F773ABB3D891.jpeg

On August 15, 2017, OLMS entered into a voluntary compliance agreement with the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW), located in Upper Marlboro, Md., concerning its challenged nomination/election of grand lodge officers that was completed in February 2017. The union agreed to conduct a new election, including new nominations, for the positions of international president, general secretary-treasurer and seven U.S.-based general vice presidents under OLMS supervision. The investigation of the challenged nomination/election revealed that the union imposed an unreasonable candidate eligibility requirement that required candidates to be endorsed by 10 percent (approximately 98) of the union’s affiliated local lodges, and that resources of two affiliated district lodges were improperly used to promote incumbent candidates. In the new OLMS-supervised nomination and election, candidates will be required to be endorsed by 25 of the union’s affiliated local lodges, which had been the union’s requirement prior to 2016. The new election will be completed by May 20, 2018. The agreement follows an investigation by the OLMS Washington District Office.

Do you think Gary Peterson's wife working in HR was a conflict of interest? I know you must have known him in MIA when he was trying to get back to Dallas to be with his wife who worked in HR. Doesn't sound right to me that union reps have wives who are in middle management. Sad.

I met and spoke with Brother Peterson once here in MIA for about 30 minutes during the protest. I don’t know (or care) about anything regarding his “personal family” life or who he was or is married to.

But if we’re going to talk about rumors of people “personal family” lives (Totally low class, crummy and unhonorable BTW) isn’t it true that your wife left you after some guys dimed you out about the Hookers in Houston?

You’re a really slimy guy Tim.

Weez why the personal attacks?

Would you want someone attacking you and sharing opinions of you from people across the AA system who have worked with you throughout your career?

Leave the personal life/relationship dynamics out of this discussion.

Josh

Couldn't agree more.
How bout it Tim? If you have already posted it as you claim you have, then there is NO problem posting it again, or copy and paste here for all to read. I too missed that post if you posted it at all. Now Tim, it's time to man up and post what you say you have posted, where is the AIP? Let's all read it and see just what the membership will be voting on as a T/A.
C'mon, post it...

One more time Tim. Post the AIP/AIG you are claiming that you posted before. I am starting to NOT believe you. Post the AIP you claim you have already released that we all missed. Trust me Tim I would have been all over the AIP (ask weez) if there was one posted. I really cannot understand how you could have any kind of an AIP from back in Aug. when people at the table have said just recently that they are working on a rebuttle to pass to the company on scope, benefits, pay economics etc... Scope for all groups (yes this includes your group) is still in the works, so how in the world can you have an AIP in hand. Post it Tim or your credibility with me just went down the toilet as well with others. This is my second request for you to prove yourself, as well as numerous others out here requesting the same. Post it and be done with it.

BTW that back to back PT language in Fleet that Tim claims Sito Pantoja single handedly sadled us with is absolute complete BS. Total hogwash.

Do you think Gary Peterson's wife working in HR was a conflict of interest? I know you must have known him in MIA when he was trying to get back to Dallas to be with his wife who worked in HR. Doesn't sound right to me that union reps have wives who are in middle management. Sad.

Here you go Tim. It seems as if you were able to get yourself a little bit of the attention you crave. You should stick with playing in your own backyard perhaps.

F7500A60-9485-4E91-85B9-1FD94F22B12B.jpeg

On August 15, 2017, OLMS entered into a voluntary compliance agreement with the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW), located in Upper Marlboro, Md., concerning its challenged nomination/election of grand lodge officers that was completed in February 2017. The union agreed to conduct a new election, including new nominations, for the positions of international president, general secretary-treasurer and seven U.S.-based general vice presidents under OLMS supervision. The investigation of the challenged nomination/election revealed that the union imposed an unreasonable candidate eligibility requirement that required candidates to be endorsed by 10 percent (approximately 98) of the union’s affiliated local lodges, and that resources of two affiliated district lodges were improperly used to promote incumbent candidates. In the new OLMS-supervised nomination and election, candidates will be required to be endorsed by 25 of the union’s affiliated local lodges, which had been the union’s requirement prior to 2016. The new election will be completed by May 20, 2018. The agreement follows an investigation by the OLMS Washington District Office.

Tim,

Here's the problem... you win these battles, get new elections and for whatever reason, it changes nothing. It is tough to put a positive spin on your sizable election defeats and somehow claim it to be a victory. Don't get me wrong, our leadership should be following the laws, but your bravado of "great pain" or promising sweeping changes from election outcomes becomes somewhat over the top.

Maybe you should chill a little and consider as an alternative the Chicago Teamsters are now organizing pot workers and sample some of the goods? https://www.bizjournals.com/chicago/news/2017/12/26/teamsters-others-seek-to-unionize-pot.html

I met and spoke with Brother Peterson once here in MIA for about 30 minutes during the protest. I don’t know (or care) about anything regarding his “personal family” life or who he was or is married to.

But if we’re going to talk about rumors of people “personal family” lives (Totally low class, crummy and unhonorable BTW) isn’t it true that your wife left you after some guys dimed you out about the Hookers in Houston?

You’re a really slimy guy Tim.
Now that was funny. Divorces are public.
Sorry weez but you will have to wait till at least June before a ta. In the meantime i suggest you listen to your Local Prez instead of Peterson's guarantees about getting a ta prior to january. At least your Local Prez isnt angry and rude at you and your attacks on him.

I actually like ya, and im glad i was able to persuade you to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back