JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you rather there not be a district election? Yes or no? Do you not see the value, to you, if there is an election? Think PJ.

In your mind the value is in what you believe is a strong arm tactic to get this one individual Sito Pantoja to go in a direction that you prefer. Your belief is if this time he considers you a threat then he won’t capitulate away your LUS Healthcare costs for fear of losing his Political Position.

Your whole thought though is absolutely CRAZY. You got absolutely and totally slaughtered what only a year ago. Tim you were beyond slaughtered. You really believe the entire World has turned upside down in only a year?

You REALLY think you’re important enough that this guy Sito is thinking or worried about you? That ANYTHING he’s doing in Negotiations is influenced in the slightest by you?

Dude all you are is just that fly that keeps trying to land on the food while the guy is eating.

For Gods sake stop. And get help.

It stands to reasont that most of Sito’s bargaining experience both at TWA and with other IAM represented carriers appears to have been concessionary in nature. Didn’t he endorse UA TA 1 in 2013 that would only have seven stations for scope and the highest healthcare costs in the industry? Fortunately the membership resoundingly defeated that “agreement” but it’s not like TA 2 was any better in the months that followed. And I’ll point out, again, the only improvements through the early opener came from new leadership at UA wanting to restore trust and try to build goodwill amongst the membership.

IMO none of the agreements that have come about since Sito took over in 2012 are anything to write home about. These include McGee, UGE, UA TA 1, UA TA 2, UA early opener, HA, WN, US 2014 fleet, US 2014 M&R, and BA. Am I leaving any out Tim?

IDK what direct involvement he had in those agreements but I feel his perspective is likely shaped through the lens of TWA and giving the company every concession to “live to fight another day”. The rest of the industry has been hindered by the TWA concessions and outfits like McGee and UGE.

Josh

Actually Bob I learned about the raise from a FSC here in MIA who was on my crew at the time. Yep he wasn’t even a Union rep or anyone I thought had connections at all and that’s the guy I heard about it from.

I don’t recall learning about it from Tim but if I did maybe he’d like to find and share that post? I don’t recall it?
I learned of the raise from here, but Tim still hasn't provided any solid evidence from post #16370.

Ok then, I must have missed that posting. Please repost the AIG in total, thanks in advance.
Couldn't agree more.
How bout it Tim? If you have already posted it as you claim you have, then there is NO problem posting it again, or copy and paste here for all to read. I too missed that post if you posted it at all. Now Tim, it's time to man up and post what you say you have posted, where is the AIP? Let's all read it and see just what the membership will be voting on as a T/A.
C'mon, post it...

Ok then, I must have missed that posting. Please repost the AIG in total, thanks in advance.

What he posted was what he made up running with items out there in other Contracts that one could speculate would be in ours as well. Admittedly it did entice the Company to put out a public response refuting some of what Nelson wrote.

Tim’s fantasy AIP did not mention anything about the 9% 401k Match discontinuing the IAMPF nor did it mention any of the outsourcing the Company has asked for.

But then again I’m sure if you ask Tim, The Company, the TWU, the NMB, the DOL, and Donald Trump himself are all in cahoots with this guy Sito?

Edit: Traymark Tim did not share any official documents with Contractual language written and signed off on because he doesn’t have any.

Last edited:
I learned of the raise from here, but Tim still hasn't provided any solid evidence from post #16370.

The rumored raise was floating around for a few days before it actually landed and even then it’s like you said. Any Chicken can find a stray kernel of corn sitting in the dirt in the yard.

Jerry Glass feeds Tim only what he feels comfortable feeding him BTW. And most of it’s probably BS anyway just to see how the crowd reacts.

So I guess within the Association agreement there must be a caveat that the IAM has all ultimate say in what is Negotiated for and brought back to the General Membership for a vote for both Unions?

So Alex, Mike, and our TWU Fleet Local Presidents sold us out for all these back to back to back PTers you say?

BIG Heaping pile of smelly BS coming out of your stubby little fingers.

Oh and BTW Tim totally nothing personal to the Union right now you’re in and your habitual, psychotic never ending runs for glory and money but I already have a Union I belong to that I like very much. And I trust the guys in it today.

View attachment 12332
Of course you trust your union leaders. GP nails down the bulletin board article (after 3 years) and guarantees a TA before January and you bit on it.

You need to focus on what NYer has been saying but you just don't listen. He has been right all along and even when you embarrass yourself with stupid stuff, he stays professional.

Of course you trust your union leaders. GP nails down the bulletin board article (after 3 years) and guarantees a TA before January and you bit on it.

You need to focus on what NYer has been saying but you just don't listen. He has been right all along and even when you embarrass yourself with stupid stuff, he stays professional.

Timmy, Timmy, Timmy, pay attention now. It’s you who needs to “”””””FOCUS””””””. You now have MULTIPLE posters here asking you the same question.

Show us all that “official” AIP you say you have.

Otherwise you’re back to this again.

427C5D4A-495F-4069-9B82-499E8FDD081C.jpeg

Tim Nelson can you also please inform the readers who pray tell is unusual, goofy, weird and off kilter oddball enough to have put their names in the hat to run side by side with you as their head?

I hope it wasn’t this maniac? You do know I hope that he also has a few screws loose up top just the same as you. He’s not a very secure corker. His clock doesn’t keep the right time.

9D09CF9B-1AE6-4433-8783-FC50B37A8DBF.jpeg

In your mind the value is in what you believe is a strong arm tactic to get this one individual Sito Pantoja to go in a direction that you prefer. Your belief is if this time he considers you a threat then he won’t capitulate away your LUS Healthcare costs for fear of losing his Political Position.

Your whole thought though is absolutely CRAZY. You got absolutely and totally slaughtered what only a year ago. Tim you were beyond slaughtered. You really believe the entire World has turned upside down in only a year?

You REALLY think you’re important enough that this guy Sito is thinking or worried about you? That ANYTHING he’s doing in Negotiations is influenced in the slightest by you?

Dude all you are is just that fly that keeps trying to land on the food while the guy is eating.

For Gods sake stop. And get help.
Yes, he is very fearful. You dont understand. And in April he will get booted. Your boy Alex is going to have alot tougher time when Sito is removed. Alex gave up your part time protections. Not goin to happen once sito gets his arse thrown out. Alex has been told from Sito that there isnt any support for an election. Once Sito is removed....lus health care comes off the table as we will keep exactly what we have. Sorry weez but you better hope sito wins. He is the most anti union leader in this industry.

Yes, he is very fearful. You dont understand. And in April he will get booted. Your boy Alex is going to have alot tougher time when Sito is removed. Alex gave up your part time protections. Not goin to happen once sito gets his arse thrown out. Alex has been told from Sito that there isnt any support for an election. Once Sito is removed....lus health care comes off the table as we will keep exactly what we have. Sorry weez but you better hope sito wins. He is the most anti union leader in this industry.

Tim Nelson can you also please inform the readers who pray tell is unusual, goofy, weird and off kilter oddball enough to have put their names in the hat to run side by side with you as their head?

I hope it wasn’t this maniac? You do know I hope that he also has a few screws loose up top just the same as you. He’s not a very secure corker. His clock doesn’t keep the right time.

View attachment 12336
The election is far far away in June but I'll tell in January, after the Holidays. Hopefully, for the sake of the LUS healthcare, there will be a District Election. As far as Grand Lodge election, I don't think Sito has a chance. We will secure a lot in January, and secure more in February, then get 80% of the vote in April.

The election is far far away in June but I'll tell in January, after the Holidays. Hopefully, for the sake of the LUS healthcare, there will be a District Election. As far as Grand Lodge election, I don't think Sito has a chance. We will secure a lot in January, and secure more in February, then get 80% of the vote in April.

Call somebody a “bird brain,” and you’re not delivering them a compliment. But as NOVA shows, birds turn out to have advanced problem-solving skills that we usually assume are unique to humans. Watch astonishing tests of avian aptitude: parrots that can plan for the future, jackdaws that can “read” human faces, and crows that can solve multi-step puzzles with tools like pebbles, sticks, and hooks. Could these just be clever tricks based on instinct or triggered by subtle cues from their human handlers? To rule out any doubts, NOVA puts feathered Einsteins through their paces and reveals skills that even three- or four-year-old children have a hard time mastering—such as putting off one reward now to get a bigger one later. From this revolution in thinking about our feathered friends, the conclusion seems irresistible that bird brains see the world in ways that aren’t so different from our own.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/nature/bird-brain.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back