JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen to whom there tim? You? Because your predictions were so spot on with the 2014 CBA. Because your "inside information" was so spot on. I certainly will not listen to you. Let just be completely honest here. It will not be "me" that costs us our healthcare, that would be the Stockholm Syndrome LAAers (apologies to those LAAers who do not have the healthcare Stockholm Syndrome) who don't think its a concession for us to go the crappy LAA insurance and you know this. And besides, prove that the healthcare is a done deal, show proof, otherwise piss off with your inuendo. You have no friggin clue as to what is being said in negotiations, none. And to claim you do, well you and I both know you will say anything to anybody who will listen to get their support. If you can show me proof, rock solid, irrefutable proof, then you will have my attention. Until then, you are just an inconsequential gnat not even worthy of swatting. Because you and I both know you do not have any and cannot get any proof to back up any of your claims.
Stop blaming laa members we have nothing to do with your insurance weather you keep it are loose it . Your Doug Parker and Isom are the ones wanting to get rid of it. There your old management team. Not ours. And don’t call our insurance crappy it’s higher cost.that is true. But they cover in 2015 I had 4 cancer surgery’s and they never refused coverage on anything that was almost a billion dollars bill that year over 120 days in hospitals. Medical equipment home health care. The hospital admin said we had the best coverage around . Other insurance did not cover what they covered for Me . So don’t call it crappy insurance if it wasn’t for that insurance coverage I would be paying bills till I died . It only cost me 3500 out of pocket. So why don’t you e mail Parker and tell him how you feel instead of blaming us laa members. Me I want setllle for nothing less then a industry leading contract. And who in there right mind dose not want cheaper insurance.

What’s for them to press? There’s already an agreement remember? :cool:
Lets just hope that there is a district election, otherwise you will see a ta really quickly that gets rid of our lus health care. Here is hoping there is an election, otherwise the CLT stand down will affect all of us with triple back to back pt and limitation of OT.

Last edited:
Stop blaming laa members we have nothing to do with your insurance weather you keep it are loose it . Your Doug Parker and Isom are the ones wanting to get rid of it. There your old management team. Not ours. And don’t call our insurance crappy it’s higher cost.that is true. But they cover in 2015 I had 4 cancer surgery’s and they never refused coverage on anything that was almost a billion dollars bill that year over 120 days in hospitals. Medical equipment home health care. The hospital admin said we had the best coverage around . Other insurance did not cover what they covered for Me . So don’t call it crappy insurance if it wasn’t for that insurance coverage I would be paying bills till I died . It only cost me 3500 out of pocket. So why don’t you e mail Parker and tell him how you feel instead of blaming us laa members. Me I want setllle for nothing less then a industry leading contract. And who in there right mind dose not want cheaper insurance.
Couldn't agree more about our insurance being very good. Glad you made it through that experience and hope you have continued good health. Your last 2 sentences I feel sum up how most LAA people think. Get and industry leading deal and if that includes cheaper health insurance, fine by me.

And according to the AIG i saw, you will be working alongside contracted help as you will be grandfathered but the company will be able to backfill with scabs. Not going to happen with change but i cant help you from mindlessly following the establishment. Its your right.
The company is getting this from what CWA/IBT leadership and Bargaining Committee bargained and negotiated on scope.

When it happens, and we lose our health care because of members like you who blindly follow the establishment, we will have you to blame. Carry on!
tim,
When what happens? Where is your "proof" that we already have an agreement in place that tosses the healthcare, or has all the other "Doom and Gloom sceanrios" you are lying about? Because you are lying about what you claim aren't you. Admit it. Show the proof to give yourself a shred of credability. Oh that's right you can't because you have none. All you have is your lies about what, according you you, is "spot on", "a done deal", ect ect. Same ole schtick, same ole result. You WILL lose the election, you Will be proven wrong about all of you untruthful predictions. Because like I said, that's all they are, predictions because you don't have and never did have any proof of what you claim. You lie and deflect in an attempt to show strength when in reality you are extremely weak. For once in your political life TELL THE TRUTH! Show proof! You want the masses to listen to you, show irrefutable proof. Otherwise all you say falls on deaf ears at LUS, we know your tactics and have pulled back the curtain on the "Great and Powerful Oz", to show a weak little man with no "juice" at all. Oh and BTW, why all the secrecy surrounding your slate? At least show who is running with you on the LUS side. I know you already have "hand picked" your fellow losers in the upcoming election. Afraid they will be proven incompetent like your last LUS running mates?

Conehead,

I am glad you have survived a most terrible disease like cancer. I lost my father to Pancreatic cancer 13 years ago. I am glad you had insurance to cover the costs associated with dealing with that monster. My appologies for calling it "crappy". I should have stated, like you said, higher costing insurance.

tim,
When what happens? Where is your "proof" that we already have an agreement in place that tosses the healthcare, or has all the other "Doom and Gloom sceanrios" you are lying about? Because you are lying about what you claim aren't you. Admit it. Show the proof to give yourself a shred of credability. Oh that's right you can't because you have none. All you have is your lies about what, according you you, is "spot on", "a done deal", ect ect. Same ole schtick, same ole result. You WILL lose the election, you Will be proven wrong about all of you untruthful predictions. Because like I said, that's all they are, predictions because you don't have and never did have any proof of what you claim. You lie and deflect in an attempt to show strength when in reality you are extremely weak. For once in your political life TELL THE TRUTH! Show proof! You want the masses to listen to you, show irrefutable proof. Otherwise all you say falls on deaf ears at LUS, we know your tactics and have pulled back the curtain on the "Great and Powerful Oz", to show a weak little man with no "juice" at all. Oh and BTW, why all the secrecy surrounding your slate? At least show who is running with you on the LUS side. I know you already have "hand picked" your fellow losers in the upcoming election. Afraid they will be proven incompetent like your last LUS running mates?
Would you rather there not be a district election? Yes or no? Do you not see the value, to you, if there is an election? Think PJ.

Would you rather there not be a district election? Yes or no? Do you not see the value, to you, if there is an election? Think PJ.
Same ole non answer from you timmy. The value to me personally would be your but kicked again in this election. You have no place in a leadership role. Why can't you answer a couple of simple questions? Why do you ALWAYS have to non-answer, deflect or spin? Just show proof of what you claim to be true. And tell us who your LUS losing running mates are. Why is that so hard to do for you tim?

tim,
Not sure why any of you are even giving a grain of salt in thought that his post are factual when we all have seen and read on this forum from negotiators at the table have said the medical is not settled as of yet. CB personally has said he will will continue to fight for the best medical possible. This tells me they have not T/A'd anything with medical yet or have an agreement.

Same ole non answer from you timmy. The value to me personally would be your but kicked again in this election. You have no place in a leadership role. Why can't you answer a couple of simple questions? Why do you ALWAYS have to non-answer, deflect or spin? Just show proof of what you claim to be true. And tell us who your LUS losing running mates are. Why is that so hard to do for you tim?
You need to place a higher value on the members than you wanting to see me getting my butt kicked. I'm doing all I can to secure an election at DL141 for a group of members. An election is crucial to keeping YOUR health care and scope and part time language (Although CB and CLT have stood down on the part time issues by not arbitrating the back to back to back), as I don't believe they will be signing any TA prior to June that includes losing LUS healthcare, if there is an election.

That said, there is plenty of evidence. Do you think you are better than United? Your ONLY negotiators are 2 mechanics. There are NO LUS fleet service in the actual negotiating room. I guess nobody can make you understand that that isn't good for you, me or any of us. You got Tommy Reagon and Sito Pantoja. Remember, Tommy was the guy who orchestrated the infamous 'seniority cleansing' language that forced all of us to start at day 1 if we got laid off and then recalled, even if we had 30 years. And Sito is on video saying that the United deal was "Landmark". That was the deal in which United received a 400% increase in health care and unlimited part time. Here in ORD, just two weeks ago, the new UA Bid came out. They eliminated 60 more high seniority lines by converting those running lines to part time. And back to back to back. Sito doesn't care about health care because it isn't his. He destroyed United, completely raped United Express and McGee Air by punting to Obamacare bronze plan. And you somehow believe that Sito isn't going to throw your healthcare away?

I've seen the AIG and I know what is in it. I posted it. I told everyone in August that our negotiations were concluded. They are. And, if you want to believe the BS that we just put things on pause so the MX can catch up, then that's on you. That said, I doubt that our negotiation committee has a clue. They are only given second hand information. They aren't in the room. Period. Sito tells them what he wants them to know. You, Weez, and a negotiator laughed at me saying that Parker is going to give us $30 buck an hour, when I said it 48 hours prior to it happening. The AGC"s didn't even know. The whole conversation of that raise happened over the course of 2 days and only 4 persons knew about it. It was leaked to me as a 5th person. But you guys laughed and said it was stupuid and that Parker would never hand over a $10,000+ raise. YOU guys were wrong.

Then I got the AIG leaked in August. I posted it. It set off a fury and caused the company to post its July proposal (garbage) and then Sito posting but not denying the AIG, instead talking about a previous time. But I can assure you that the only thing in the way isn't the fact that Sito gives a shiat about our health care but the only thing in the way is an election. He puts out that AIG now, he throws his AGC's under the bus. Their hope is that there isn't a District election and that members like you nominate the current establishment and prevent an election. If you and others support that and prevent an election, then you may see a TA very quickly. Weez is counting on it! It's going to be up to the members but I support an election and I hope you do as well. People can vote for whoever they want, but an election keeps accountability, at the very least.

You need to place a higher value on the members than you wanting to see me getting my butt kicked. I'm doing all I can to secure an election at DL141 for a group of members. An election is crucial to keeping YOUR health care and scope and part time language (Although CB and CLT have stood down on the part time issues by not arbitrating the back to back to back), as I don't believe they will be signing any TA prior to June that includes losing LUS healthcare, if there is an election.

That said, there is plenty of evidence. Do you think you are better than United? Your ONLY negotiators are 2 mechanics. There are NO LUS fleet service in the actual negotiating room. I guess nobody can make you understand that that isn't good for you, me or any of us. You got Tommy Reagon and Sito Pantoja. Remember, Tommy was the guy who orchestrated the infamous 'seniority cleansing' language that forced all of us to start at day 1 if we got laid off and then recalled, even if we had 30 years. And Sito is on video saying that the United deal was "Landmark". That was the deal in which United received a 400% increase in health care and unlimited part time. Here in ORD, just two weeks ago, the new UA Bid came out. They eliminated 60 more high seniority lines by converting those running lines to part time. And back to back to back. Sito doesn't care about health care because it isn't his. He destroyed United, completely raped United Express and McGee Air by punting to Obamacare bronze plan. And you somehow believe that Sito isn't going to throw your healthcare away?

I've seen the AIG and I know what is in it. I posted it. I told everyone in August that our negotiations were concluded. They are. And, if you want to believe the BS that we just put things on pause so the MX can catch up, then that's on you. That said, I doubt that our negotiation committee has a clue. They are only given second hand information. They aren't in the room. Period. Sito tells them what he wants them to know. You, Weez, and a negotiator laughed at me saying that Parker is going to give us $30 buck an hour, when I said it 48 hours prior to it happening. The AGC"s didn't even know. The whole conversation of that raise happened over the course of 2 days and only 4 persons knew about it. It was leaked to me as a 5th person. But you guys laughed and said it was stupuid and that Parker would never hand over a $10,000+ raise. YOU guys were wrong.

Then I got the AIG leaked in August. I posted it. It set off a fury and caused the company to post its July proposal (garbage) and then Sito posting but not denying the AIG, instead talking about a previous time. But I can assure you that the only thing in the way isn't the fact that Sito gives a shiat about our health care but the only thing in the way is an election. He puts out that AIG now, he throws his AGC's under the bus. Their hope is that there isn't a District election and that members like you nominate the current establishment and prevent an election. If you and others support that and prevent an election, then you may see a TA very quickly. Weez is counting on it! It's going to be up to the members but I support an election and I hope you do as well. People can vote for whoever they want, but an election keeps accountability, at the very least.

So I guess within the Association agreement there must be a caveat that the IAM has all ultimate say in what is Negotiated for and brought back to the General Membership for a vote for both Unions?

So Alex, Mike, and our TWU Fleet Local Presidents sold us out for all these back to back to back PTers you say?

BIG Heaping pile of smelly BS coming out of your stubby little fingers.

Oh and BTW Tim totally nothing personal to the Union right now you’re in and your habitual, psychotic never ending runs for glory and money but I already have a Union I belong to that I like very much. And I trust the guys in it today.

D0F14D1C-DC49-44B2-BF02-5940AECE0E9A.jpeg

He just did ALL of it again. Non- answered, deflected and spun.

No proof of anything and he got everything WRONG on your Section 6 CBA.

Why would anyone think this time would be any different?

Last edited:
You, Weez, and a negotiator laughed at me saying that Parker is going to give us $30 buck an hour, when I said it 48 hours prior to it happening. The AGC"s didn't even know. The whole conversation of that raise happened over the course of 2 days and only 4 persons knew about it. It was leaked to me as a 5th person. But you guys laughed and said it was stupuid and that Parker would never hand over a $10,000+ raise. YOU guys were wrong.
So Tim, even a blind chicken will eventually stumble upon a kernel of corn, but everyone still is asking you to provide proof of your claim, that's all, no need to post a manifesto, just provide proof.

So Tim, even a blind chicken will eventually stumble upon a kernel of corn, but everyone still is asking you to provide proof of your claim, that's all, no need to post a manifesto, just provide proof.

Actually Bob I learned about the raise from a FSC here in MIA who was on my crew at the time. Yep he wasn’t even a Union rep or anyone I thought had connections at all and that’s the guy I heard about it from.

I don’t recall learning about it from Tim but if I did maybe he’d like to find and share that post? I don’t recall it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back