IAM Special Bulletin, set the record straight!

dell,
I am shocked at you saying it is 'ok' for people to scab and cross a legal picket line at Northwest? Is this what the IAM is about?
~Take notice 700 has nothing to say.
I noticed that. This 700 guru as well as his cronnie dell dude are silent when you take up the fight at Northwest!!!!

• Banned
Why did ibt represented Flight Attendants and Dispatchers at Champion Air fly flights for NWA due to the amfa strike?

Do you realize the work being done is in the ESE contract at NWA, and if you are insubordinate you will be fired?

What about the ibt organzing the scab mechanics at CO?

Paul,
The situation with the IAM crossing a legal picket line at Northwest is related to US Airways mechanics voting on whether the IAM should continue to be representing them.

Why did ibt represented Flight Attendants and Dispatchers at Champion Air fly flights for NWA due to the amfa strike?

Do you realize the work being done is in the ESE contract at NWA, and if you are insubordinate you will be fired?

What about the ibt organzing the scab mechanics at CO?
Still waiting for your answer of the rat rampers crossing at NW.....

This topic is/was based on IAM's contract and members of US Airways. If you want to discuss the merits of IAM members working for NWA feel free to start a topic there.

Thank you.

Strike two.

Brown you have a PM. :)

Strike two.

Brown you have a PM. :)
Paul, answer me something please. 700UW has mentioned Continental Airlines as well as Champion Airlines on atleast three postings on this topic. Has he received a strke? How about a PM?

I fail to see how the IAM crossing picket lines is not proper discussion when the merits of this union are being addressed.

I fail to see how the IAM crossing picket lines is not proper discussion when the merits of this union are being addressed.
unless you failed to notice...the topic at hand relates to an IAM responce to lies and falsehoods peddled by the IBT and due to the lack of IBT counter....IAM's claims must be the truth. :lol: :lol:

So why should anyone listen to Andy Marshall?

He is not an AMT, he is a box handler for UPS, he does not even work in the airline industry.

So I guess you don't practice what you preach!

Got to love it when your own words come back and hit you in the face!
Since you brought up the fact that Andy Marshall is not an AMT, I just wondered if O'Driscoll is an AMT?

Since we get an Andy Marshall letter, then an O'Driscoll counter letter then another shot back and forth, why don't these two guys have a face to face debate. One on the East coast and one on the West coast with everyone invited and let the rank and file decided which one answered the questions the best. It would end some arguements and might be fun.

Since we get an Andy Marshall letter, then an O'Driscoll counter letter then another shot back and forth, why don't these two guys have a face to face debate.

Debate? It would be nothing more than pointing fingers that would devolve into a WWF wrestling match. Not a chance it would be a real debate on how the IBT or IAM can be useful to it's membership and what the game plan is going forward.

Andy ask O'Dribble for a debate months ago but he lacks the backbone -- the IAM claims are truth, man what a laugh. The IAM has out lived its usefullness.

He is not an AMT, he is a box handler for UPS, he does not even work in the airline industry.

So I guess you don't practice what you preach!

Got to love it when your own words come back and hit you in the face!

ROFL....are you an AMT 7? NO, you are a box deliverer, remember? You might have an A&P, but you are a box deliverer. How many aircraft have you signed airworthy? NONE.

Andy doesn't need to be an AMT. He just needs to know how to represent the members of his local. He does it very well. His history shows it and the contracts he has negotiated shows it.

Keep trying 7......LOL...... :)

• Banned
Hey Gonzo,

Your own ibt buddy AWA Contract stated on here why should anyone listen to someone who is not an AMT.

Well low and behold your ibt idol Andy Marshall is not an AMT nor does he even work for HP.

And yet none of you can answer why you listen to someone who is not an AMT nor even in the industry.

You ibters keep avoiding the issue at hand when poised to you.

Keep up your track record.

How many Logbooks has Andy Marshall signed off?

How many airplanes has he fixed?

Back