IAM Special Bulletin, set the record straight!

• Banned
Guess local 104's phone is busy since Andy has not told you all how to respond.

And what is with the ibt going door to door to our houses now?

And when did the ibt organize CAL?

Since 1983 their mechanics were/are scabs.

Guess local 104's phone is busy since Andy has not told you all how to respond.

And what is with the ibt going door to door to our houses now?

And when did the ibt organize CAL?

Since 1983 their mechanics were/are scabs.
First, have you call the IBT and asked how busy there phones are, or are you just hoping that everybody freaked out about you iam letter.

Second, if you do not want to talk to the IBT, you can say no thank you and close the door. This is an often used tactic when certin religions come to my door. And going door to door, it's called commitment. It is easy to sit in front of your computer and type all day, it is quite another to go door to door. It is also easier to talk to people face to face, one on one, to answer any question or concerns a soon to be ex-IAM member may have.

Third, as far a no representation goes in your IAM letter, Piper Aircraft just voted for no representation than to have the IAM rep them any longer. I could find nothing in the IAM website about this. I could find an "IAM Wins Piper" artical though from 2005 on the IAM website. ;)

From reading other posts on this thread, l may not answer back immediatly. i have other things in life to do and this thread is not my number one priority. I have to sleep, work, and l have a new born that is alot more fun than the internet. So please 700, understand that l may not reply immediatly.

I will say that any previous Old US Airways mantinance people that come to Phoenix to work will have a great time here. 99% of us are a great bunch of laughing, joke play'n, not-mad-at-life indiduals. :up:

HEY 700 IT SEEMS TO ME THAT BACK A FEW THREADS YOU WHERE ADDAMENT THAT ARTICLE 17 WAS NOT[/b A CLUSE THAT COULD CHANGE AN ARTICLE OR AGREEMENT WITHOUT EVERYBODY VOTING ON IT NOW YOU ARE SAY THAT THAT IS EXACTLY HOW THE ARTICLE WORKS WHICH IS IT? OR IS THE ALMIGHTY IAM AND 700 CAUGHT IN YET ANOTHER LIE? :blink: :shock:

can't change the contract dude...w/o approval....may

enhance for " membership benefit "....

but of course you have your own little agenda and will read into it what you wish.... :lol:

• Banned
Wow, that is enlightning coming from a scab union representitive
1983 Frank Lorenzo breaks all unions at CO, then ibt goes and organizes the scab A&Ps.

And what of delldude's posting of how the ibt organized scab flight attendants?

dell or 700,
Do you agree with the IAM scabbing the Northwest mechanics and helping drive down the wages for all aircraft mechanics?

Anybody want to take bets how long it will take the IAM to start organizing the SCABS at Northwest!! :down:

Anybody want to take bets how long it will take the IAM to start organizing the SCABS at Northwest!! :down:
funny you mention that as I posted some info where IBT did exactly that some years back....and screwed another union group on the same property at the same time....duh :eek: mcuh like IAM/NWA?? :lol:

dell or 700,
Do you agree with the IAM scabbing the Northwest mechanics and helping drive down the wages for all aircraft mechanics?
first I don't see how it drove down wages for all airline mechanics...I thought US Air M&R set the threshold for industrywide givebacks if I recall.....you should remember that its all you harp about...
second...like I said before....how many IAM members at NWA made the personal choice to honor them?

please...i'm having another personal bankruptcy.... :lol:

dell,
I am shocked at you saying it is 'ok' for people to scab and cross a legal picket line at Northwest? Is this what the IAM is about?

~Take notice 700 has nothing to say.

This topic is/was based on IAM's contract and members of US Airways. If you want to discuss the merits of IAM members working for NWA feel free to start a topic there.

Thank you.

Back