AMR Files 1133 motion

Yes, however you must give the TWU some credit. Instead of just taking the Term Sheet, they will save hundreds of jobs.

Well they saved so many in 2003, they lost about 4,000 in less than 8 years and now they are going to give it another go.

Should really be called delay of forced reductons. The jobs are still lost in the end.

You said thousands, I said hundreds. I believe you are correct.

I remember Kevin Gorremans, Kevin Hammack, Kevin Thompson, Kirk Wells, Rick Mullins, and Chirs Rhinehart all claiming the 2003 Concessions saved 10,000 jobs and 3 Maintenance Bases. There were others but I cannot remember their names anymore.

Look where we are now.

Only this time they are going to open pandoras box on lower skill levels and we will all perish after this experiment is complete.

I remember Kevin Gorremans, Kevin Hammack, Kevin Thompson, Kirk Wells, Rick Mullins, and Chirs Rhinehart all claiming the 2003 Concessions saved 10,000 jobs and 3 Maintenance Bases. There were others but I cannot remember their names anymore.

Look where we are now.

Only this time they are going to open pandoras box on lower skill levels and we will all perish after this experiment is complete.

And/or lowering the pay on some of the upper skill levels,to attain the same thing.

Many after having their compensation lowered will begin a trek to another aviation job or completely leave the field.

Back