Aircraft maint issues

Quite the opposite actually. There are a lot of people out there that think we would do better if you did separate completely from us? We might even already have a JCBA in Fleet instead of possibly waiting for you guys and your battle?

Anyway. The other airline Clerks are doing just fine being in different Unions than their AMT’s so afraid? No. Why should I be?

As much effort as you put into making sure everybody knows exactly what your opinion is - as indicated by your insane number of posts, it's either OCD or you're a TWU shill. So, when I say afraid - I am suggesting the TWU international which would be you by proxy.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I was right then and now.

That was what was negotiated after the 2008 world economy collapse. Hence it was a Tentative Agreement. Again the vote no crowd took it all too personal and believed there own rhetoric.

Hey, we all would like a decent contract, but I'm not willing to sign off on a bunch of bullet points on a power point presentation. I haven't seen the full company proposal, and neither have you. Used car salesman love impulsive buyers like you, and management is banking on it. Gonna be interesting to see if anything actually makes it to us through the association filter of approval.

As much effort as you put into making sure everybody knows exactly what your opinion is - as indicated by your insane number of posts, it's either OCD or you're a TWU shill. So, when I say afraid - I am suggesting the TWU international which would be you by proxy.

Serious OCD actually. As for me I’m just a guy who likes to rub people the wrong way sometimes.

Under the Jim Little administration they may very well have been afraid that you finally might get it done and get those cards to leave. The Economy sucked and there were some pretty bad perceptions coming out of the ATD.

Fast forward to today. You ain’t going nowhere. You want a contract yea but you saw that your old love has been plugging away for 6 years and even now only got some wage increases after so long. They didn’t grow any jobs at all.

You got good raises in 2016 that calmed many of you way down. Your group isn’t as angry at the TWU like they used to be. They’re focused on the Company as they should be except for a few of you outliers.

But if I’m wrong then when are you going to start that Card Drive? You guys have been saying for years that you are? Can I at least see a picture of one of those cards?

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried Wolf. Well in your story the Wolf never came and never will.

Hey, we all would like a decent contract, but I'm not willing to sign off on a bunch of bullet points on a power point presentation. I haven't seen the full company proposal, and neither have you. Used car salesman love impulsive buyers like you, and management is banking on it. Gonna be interesting to see if anything actually makes it to us through the association filter of approval.

You misunderstand me. I want to see what the company is offering us. What the full contract would be. According to the company they have presented that to the union. Unfortately our union has a less then stellar reputation. Thats why I believe the company more then union, I mean the “association” that we didn’t vote on. That’s why I think that petition is floating around.

It goes back to the 2008 proposal that the union wouldn’t bring back to us, 2 year extension with pay and contract improvements. AA got a 10 year extension for free, and the vote NO brain trust flourished.

The TWA stations weren’t getting all sorts of protections so their leadership voted no with the restore and more crowd.

Serious OCD actually. As for me I’m just a guy who likes to rub people the wrong way sometimes.

Under the Jim Little administration they may very well have been afraid that you finally might get it done and get those cards to leave. The Economy sucked and there were some pretty bad perceptions coming out of the ATD.

Fast forward to today. You ain’t going nowhere. You want a contract yea but you saw that your old love has been plugging away for 6 years and even now only got some wage increases after so long. They didn’t grow any jobs at all.

You got good raises in 2016 that calmed many of you way down. Your group isn’t as angry at the TWU like they used to be. They’re focused on the Company as they should be except for a few of you outliers.

But if I’m wrong then when are you going to start that Card Drive? You guys have been saying for years that you are? Can I at least see a picture of one of those cards?

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried Wolf. Well in your story the Wolf never came and never will.
Huh, that's interesting Dippy Dave, OCD. I thought it might be DFI. I rubbed you the wrong way a few months ago with your own BookFace posts of you humping on DUI Doug Parker's legg about your big raise and how you thanked him for helping you buy your new "hot rod" V6 Mustang, rather nauseating. Your real sensitive when the boot is on your neck I guess? What kind of "union man" are you with a suck up move like that?

Your out of your league again with your anti-AMFA rants, your a ramper and that is all your ever gonna be. Unfortunately, you resent the fact that you didn't get further in life, but don't blame or hate the AMT's for your failures. You claim to be a big TWU leader, AKA Ramper of the Roundtable, but your never went to the biggest DFW protests??? How come??? Not even a TWU representative??? WTF??? Not impressed, not in the least Dippy Dave.

What M@R future plans are is not any your business, what we do as a group will be at the place and time of our choosing, and you will not be a part of it. Push your planes out in MIA, throw your bags, drink your Cappuccinos in your V6 Mustang, and try to keep that heart from locking up again. DUI Doug needs you to keep being a "Team Member", at least he wants you to think so.

Your insane posting all day and all night and worrying about work groups you have no part of and/or their union representation plans are gonna send you to an early grave Dippy Dave.

Stay in your lane and out of ours. You have ruined this board, take a spice break or go just away.

So now you think you know how AMTs feel about signing AMFA authorization cards? Now that's a good one. You remind me of the folks who said TRUMP would never win.

So now you think you know how AMTs feel about signing AMFA authorization cards? Now that's a good one. You remind me of the folks who said TRUMP would never win.

No I basically said in a nicer way and I’ll put it in quotes for you but shut the hell up talking about it and go and do it. If the “majority” of you wanted it it would be here right now today without any F’n excuses. Shut up and DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!!!

“But if I’m wrong then when are you going to start that Card Drive? You guys have been saying for years that you are? Can I at least see a picture of one of those cards?

Ever heard the story of the boy who cried Wolf. Well in your story the Wolf never came and never will.”

Last edited:

Doesn’t sound like you have been working at AA for too long. Contracts are never voted on or signed off of bullet points. We will eventually vote on a tentative agreement, if the association and AA can agree on some sort of TA.

You misunderstand me. I want to see what the company is offering us. What the full contract would be. According to the company they have presented that to the union. Unfortately our union has a less then stellar reputation. Thats why I believe the company more then union, I mean the “association” that we didn’t vote on. That’s why I think that petition is floating around.

It goes back to the 2008 proposal that the union wouldn’t bring back to us, 2 year extension with pay and contract improvements. AA got a 10 year extension for free, and the vote NO brain trust flourished.

The TWA stations weren’t getting all sorts of protections so their leadership voted no with the restore and more crowd.
Big jets I am afraid we have that same brain trust at SWA under whatever this Twilight Zone of AMFA we are living under. We have gone 6 years without a contract. The company finally gave up trying to get scope. We are 62 days past an AIP being announced. We have guys that want to vote no, because we didn't get our full 3% raise for 2018. So AMFA wants to present to the guys a chart assuming, we all know what the word ASS/U/Me means that if you get a 3% raise every year for the next 20 years, without this raise the company doesn't want to give you, you will be $200,000 short in 20 years. So yes it's not just at American.

Huh, that's interesting Dippy Dave, OCD. I thought it might be DFI. I rubbed you the wrong way a few months ago with your own BookFace posts of you humping on DUI Doug Parker's legg about your big raise and how you thanked him for helping you buy your new "hot rod" V6 Mustang, rather nauseating. Your real sensitive when the boot is on your neck I guess? What kind of "union man" are you with a suck up move like that?

Your out of your league again with your anti-AMFA rants, your a ramper and that is all your ever gonna be. Unfortunately, you resent the fact that you didn't get further in life, but don't blame or hate the AMT's for your failures. You claim to be a big TWU leader, AKA Ramper of the Roundtable, but your never went to the biggest DFW protests??? How come??? Not even a TWU representative??? WTF??? Not impressed, not in the least Dippy Dave.

What M@R future plans are is not any your business, what we do as a group will be at the place and time of our choosing, and you will not be a part of it. Push your planes out in MIA, throw your bags, drink your Cappuccinos in your V6 Mustang, and try to keep that heart from locking up again. DUI Doug needs you to keep being a "Team Member", at least he wants you to think so.

Your insane posting all day and all night and worrying about work groups you have no part of and/or their union representation plans are gonna send you to an early grave Dippy Dave.

Stay in your lane and out of ours. You have ruined this board, take a spice break or go just away.
Do you ever have anything original to add, just start the AMFA card drive at American, and all your dreams will come true, and Parker will give you everything you need!!! :)

Big jets I am afraid we have that same brain trust at SWA under whatever this Twilight Zone of AMFA we are living under. We have gone 6 years without a contract. The company finally gave up trying to get scope. We are 62 days past an AIP being announced. We have guys that want to vote no, because we didn't get our full 3% raise for 2018. So AMFA wants to present to the guys a chart assuming, we all know what the word ASS/U/Me means that if you get a 3% raise every year for the next 20 years, without this raise the company doesn't want to give you, you will be $200,000 short in 20 years. So yes it's not just at American.

If you go back to 2010 the average rate of inflation has been below 2%. Now it’s finally trending to be above 2% this year but I’m sure that’s why neither of our companies are looking to provide us yearly increases that are well above the average.

As much as we all would like 3% every single year the question needs to be asked if that’s realistic?

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

If you go back to 2010 the average rate of inflation has been below 2%. Now it’s finally trending to be above 2% this year but I’m sure that’s why neither of our companies are looking to provide us yearly increases that are well above the average.

As much as we all would like 3% every single year the question needs to be asked if that’s realistic?

http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/
No, they also want to vote no, because even though we will be the highest paid the other Airlines will pass us.

No, they also want to vote no, because even though we will be the highest paid the other Airlines will pass us.

That’s how it works. Eventually I expect maybe one or all of the 3 Airlines will pass me after I pass them when they sign new deals. Too many poor babies always need to be on top or they feel like they’re small and being taken advantage of.

That’s how it works. Eventually I expect maybe one or all of the 3 Airlines will pass me after I pass them when they sign new deals. Too many poor babies always need to be on top or they feel like they’re small and being taken advantage of.
That's because their small minded people, that have no idea how business or economics works. You would think Brett the AMFA president that owns his own concrete business in Tulsa, and worked for American Airlines, failed in the AMFA bid at American, could explain labor cost to our group.

Back