ADIOS ! (First the M I L F , now the D I C K) Dumped by FUX NEWS !

Aug 20, 2002
First ol' LARD ASSS Roger (what) AILES (him).DUMPS the MILF- S A R A, Now he gives ...................(VERY Effeminite) D I C K..Morris the ' BUMS RUSH '.
Can K A R L (the cross-dresser) Rove be close behind ?

The GOP.
The GIFT,.....That KEEPS on G I V I N G ! !

Lean Forward !

MS Pain is a mother and a wife. Regardless your feelings toward her I think the term MILF is crass, rude and uncalled for. I know I would not want some one I know addressed in such a fashion. I k ow you ment it as a joke but I still do not feel it is appropriate.

Just my opinion.

I do find it funny as tell that their 15 minutes of fame appears to be over. Good riddence.

MS Pain is a mother and a wife. Regardless your feelings toward her I think the term MILF is crass, rude and uncalled for. I know I would not want some one I know addressed in such a fashion. I k ow you ment it as a joke but I still do not feel it is appropriate.

Just my opinion.

I do find it funny as tell that their 15 minutes of fame appears to be over. Good riddence.

'Tree,
Crass/Rude/ and statements un-called for describe Palin to a TEE.
That said, I'll step back from the MILF term, ONLY because I respect Your opinion !

'Tree,
Crass/Rude/ and statements un-called for describe Palin to a TEE.
That said, I'll step back from the MILF term, ONLY because I respect Your opinion !

Agreed 100%. She is ignorant, hypocritical, a quitter, obnoxious to mention a few. There are plenty of short comings to comment on with out being sexist.

Back