Who should be fired...

How dare you presume to have the knowledge to sit in judgement of a CEO of a major corporatioin based on hearsay on a friggin message board? And to attack the safety and integrity of the airline itself in such a public forum illustrates YOUR high level of ignorance and lack of decorum.

FWIW, I'm compensated pretty well to know how to do such things, and Parker F'd up by letting that website go live.

"Sit in judgement?" Don't fall on the way off the horse: boatloads of US customers and (soon) shareholders are feeling the wrath of that decision. Just think if he and his team execute the reservation system rollup with the same degree of acumen and precision in execution. Because if that happens, you too will be sitting in judgement (from lack of a job).

Pathetic, simply and utterly pathetic.

What was that about not sitting in judgement, again?

hp_fa here is my answers to your questions:

No where on my post I implied that Parker have ever had anything to do with flying an unsafe airline.

Apparently, you work for him and I incidentally may have mentioned you when I said that: he (Parker) has people reading this board and reporting back to him.

Read my post again. Today they screw up the web site thus, inhibiting us from properly managing our accounts and making informed travel decisions.

They already screwed up the in-flight service. Have you (or anyone reading this post) compared the difference between today’s amenity kits on envoy with those offered two years ago?

Again, today is the web site tomorrow is safety.

Safety or lack off it is what brought down ValuJet flight 592.
Do you have any REAL facts to suggest that Doug is skimping or is planning on skimping on safety? If you do, I suggest you report them to the proper authorities. If you really feel your safety is in jeopardy than who gives a damn whether your account is unavailable for managing. If you really feel that strongly about it than fly another carrier. Yes, there are big problems with the website and I have been loud on how it is affecting all of our customers and employees on the frontline but in NO way do I feel this is related to safety. I guess when your windshield gets wet you build an ark.

PHX,

What is with you guys...can you read a post correctly? FRANKS did not say that DP is skimping on safety. And the customer does not have to defend his posts 1,000 times on this board. He said that the CEO is responsible for the entire service operation, and making excuses for him not knowing, or not being involved is just plane lame.

The customer has the priviledge to find fault, voice it in hope for a postive reaction FOR CHANGE. If not on this board than where?

THE AIRLINE CAN'T AFFORD TO PISS OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS OR MAKE THE SERVICE PROCESS DIFFICULT...can they?

Not an FA here.

Just witnessed the woman in action as were both at CCY for negotiations for our groups.

But I guess it is easier for you to insult her then to debate her.

Not an F/A? Do tell! But you are so well versed in the runnings of AFA and MEC, I would have thought for sure that you were and f/a! Oh, wait...I'm sorry, in retrospect, I see that you are the master of all collective bargaining agreements....what's the saying, Jack of all trades, master of none...or just a jack....

I wasn't aware that they had spectator gallories for other unions during negotiations....interesting.

And a friggin message board TOTALLY UNRELATED TO THE AIRLINE is where a customer would come to resolve an issue?
Good lord, hook up the IV, the pills wont enter her system fast enough

Ahh I see you don't have any concept of what happened.

If you are a pro-union person and took the time to be educated you would understand other groups contracts and language.

Do you not understand the concept that unions especially negotiating committees from the differant unions met and discussed the status of negotiations during the concessions?

Were you there? Did you know what is going on?

I could give Pitbull my CBA and she would be able to understand it, just as I can understand other CBAs from other unions, see if you took the time to be educated on labor matters and CBAs, maybe you would understand that concept.

And comeback when you can debate instead of trying to attack and insult.

Hula,

Than obviously you don't know much about your union and concessionary bargaining.

In all 3 concessions, the labor group leaders were next to each other in separate rooms at CCY, and in between sessions got together to share information, specifically concession #1 at the AFL-CIO offices in DCA.

No 700, you said you were there, and you were not. You were not in the negotiations because you were not permited to be in the negotiations. You may be able to twist your words with some people on here, but to the majority you are so very transparent. I too can read and understand the CBA's. You and PB are not the only union members on the boards. You two are just the most flagrant :censored: on the board.

PHX,

What is with you guys...can you read a post correctly? FRANKS did not say that DP is skimping on safety. And the customer does not have to defend his posts 1,000 times on this board. He said that the CEO is responsible for the entire service operation, and making excuses for him not knowing, or not being involved is just plane lame.

The customer has the priviledge to find fault, voice it in hope for a postive reaction FOR CHANGE. If not on this board than where?

THE AIRLINE CAN'T AFFORD TO PISS OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS OR MAKE THE SERVICE PROCESS DIFFICULT...or can they?
Pit, He said today the web tomorrow safety. To me,(in MY opinion) and forgive me Obi wan, but that means that tomorrows safety will be in jeopardy and Doug is responsible and doesnt care. Frank doesnt need to defend his posts at all. He has posted his opinion and some of us believe the web and safety are different issues. And no, the airline cant afford to upset any customer and making the service process "difficult" is a major understatement. We have always had complaints and we cannot make everyone happy. Yes the website needs alot of work, we agree! All of us have the right to post our opinions here and we are hoping they read this board and get a clue. Sometimes we just have different opinions.

Ahh once again you dont know what happened.

I was in negotiations for my union, next door was the AFA negotiations, and yes the committees discussed issues with each other during breaks to inform each other of what directions things were going and to compare information.

No where did I say I was in AFA negotiations.

And once again, you choose to attack and insult instead of debating, what is wrong, cant handle the truth?

Jeezus, these people are dense...what friggin part of "in the negotiations" are you having a hard time grasping?

Christ, he has his hand up your back making your lips move and you still cant get it right

When are you going to debate and post factual information, instead of calling people names and attacking them?

Since you were not at CCY I would not expect you to actually comprehend what was going occuring on the 2nd floor at Labor Relations.

Hula,

I think we should let you have the last word...you are stressing, darlin... B)

Please take personal remarks about poster(s) to PM and not air it out on the public boards.

Cheers

Back