Who is Tired of the east constant negativity

Dude! What 20 year captains? Guys with 20 years are still co-pilots; the lowest paid in the industry.

BTW, westies, I didn't sign up for this, I was hired by a great airline - PSA futher west than you Zonies.
We got gobbled up by U years ago and I've been stuck in the belly of the beast ever since.

Where would SWA be had PSA been left alone?

YugoDriver went bye bye. Didn't like being called a POOTER! :lol:

Cold Shower for Yugo is a waste of Natural Resources! How about a Toxic shower?
Hey Buffalohoe good morning how are you today I mean bueno dias gringo or gringa what ever fits you(my illegal family for across the border)sounds like you are a little racist to me. I didnt need to post because the same people that BI%%H all the time did it again all over this post so you all made my point. Including you. adios gringo or gringa or both.

My opinion being an "eastie" over west is....if something is unfair...they will biatch about it among themselves and do nothing about it. I will tell them go to the union and they'll say...for what? Nothing will get resolved if you don't take action and make the company hear you. If it's unfair over east we will band together, fight and let the company hear us....regardless of the outcome...we tried.
I have confidence that if I'm on the east flying I will not have a fellow employee write me up for anything. Nor will I be afraid to tell management exactly how I feel. And constant negativity???...try sitting in a van with west pilots who know your from the east! The west needs to listen to themselves first before they start pointing fingers....cause all I hear from them is constant biatching!!
Hey welcome aboard glad ta have ya,come on out,were freindly really. :up: :up: :up:

OK... Again, I am not a kool-aid drinker but Sometimes we need more POZ messages than ones that go in the dumps...

OK SkyHigh.... I met your requirements - Now Whats my prize? LOL

sky high states: <yawn>

Not impressed.

only stating opinions

Still waiting for the Pollyanna pilots from Stepford City (aka PHX) to define negativity? Maybe Buffalo Joe is right and English is your second language as you seem to not have the ability to answer a single question put forth by me.
Dont you have to complain and get some free stuff from Midwest air still here sticking up for your lover buffalehoe. you want a answer for negativity go look in websters and look under the N's and you will find it it might have a Usair East logo next to it.

You get on this board and all you heard is BI&&& BI&&& from the east you people are never happy. Something good happens to the company and you BI&&& something positive you BI&&&. And it is the same people all the time if you hate this company so much then leave. If you are afraid of losing your flight Bens. then book early as a non employee it will most likely be cheaper than all the suffering you are goin through now. You complain about the most stupidest #### like trash bags a coat closets. Man you all need to get a grip the old Usaitways(USair)is never coming back welcome to the bottom where AWA been for years do your job get your check and forget about this place when you go home all of this BI&&Hing will only cause alot of stress. The West is not perfect but we know #### aint going to change(been there done that for years before you had to start to suffer the west have been doing for years)
Ok, let me begin addressing your concern regarding the east's negativity, but before I will begin, I would like to address an issue that bugs the he!! out of me, bad grammar. I presume people hired to fly an airplane should posess the ability to construct full and proper sentences. Your command of the English language is pitiful, to say the least. You ought to take up remedial English before being allowed to post in this forum again. Now, as to the East's negativity, we on the East have had our share of good and bad fortunes. We've also had our share of good and bad management; therefore, when we entered bankruptcy for the second time, and AWA was about to enter bankruptcy once again, we thought it was good fortune that had befallen us once again; however, our joy was short lived, when the smoke cleared and reality set-in that the sandcastle is only interested in running a 3rd tier airline. Now, go get yourself some sunscreen and lay out back. Working on your tan should be you number one concern, and leave running an airline to the people that were, and will continue to be among the league of lagcies.

Amen Piney! I've never understood paradoxical people. How can you rationalize with poor people that vote Republican, pro-life zealots that are pro-war, gay Republicans, 9% of the population that approves of Dick Cheney, war mongering draft-dodgers, union-member Company hacks, misogynistic OBGYNs, Ellen Jamesian auctioneers?

Some people cannot be reasoned with.
..and they all work east of the Mississippi River.

For the record, Bob saw fit to send me a very nasty PM accusing me of all kinds of stuff and calling me names for not responding to him.

Bob can't understand that I'm 3 hours behind him, and have spent the morning at work.

As for his questions, I'm sure if he acted in is FFocus role in the same way he did in his PM, he would be laughed out of the room.

Bob, if you want to launch profanity laden attacks at me, do it out in the open.

Ok, let me begin addressing your concern regarding the east's negativity, but before I will begin, I would like to address an issue that bugs the he!! out of me, bad grammar. I presume people hired to fly an airplane should posess the ability to construct full and proper sentences. Your command of the English language is pitiful, to say the least. You ought to take up remedial English before being allowed to post in this forum again. Now, as to the East's negativity, we on the East have had our share of good and bad fortunes. We've also had our share of good and bad management; therefore, when we entered bankruptcy for the second time, and AWA was about to enter bankruptcy once again, we thought it was good fortune that had befallen us once again; however, our joy was short lived, when the smoke cleared and reality set-in that the sandcastle is only interested in running a 3rd tier airline. Now, go get yourself some sunscreen and lay out back. Working on your tan should be you number one concern, and leave running an airline to the people that were, and will continue to be among the league of lagcies.

USAir a legacy carrier??? YGTBSM. The only legacy carriers are the original 5 Trunk airlines that existed from days gone by:American,United,Delta,Eastern and TWA (may they rest in peace) USair and ALL their predecessor companies,from Lake Central all the way through to AWA, were never, ever, in their wildest, drug-clouded imaginations, a legacy carrier, But if you had to get from Ithica to Pittsburgh via Elmira in a hurry,they were the boys that could do it!! Yessiree.... <_< But a legacy carrier? Not even close.....

[

Hey try spell check before you try to teach one about grammar. Dont you mean leave the airline to the people that were and still are the biggest whiners in the league of Legacies

For the record, Bob saw fit to send me a very nasty PM accusing me of all kinds of stuff and calling me names for not responding to him.

Bob can't understand that I'm 3 hours behind him, and have spent the morning at work.

As for his questions, I'm sure if he acted in is FFocus role in the same way he did in his PM, he would be laughed out of the room.

Bob, if you want to launch profanity laden attacks at me, do it out in the open.

Funny...I got the same type of PM from him once when I first posted on this forum. Interesting....

[]

You did? Let's see it. send it to me. Real nice, when you can't refute the issues make it about me. Hey it's cool. :up:

Bob, you may want to take a couple of deep breaths and think before you throw this gauntlet out........ especially if you don'thave a clear memory of your "colorful" PM's

Back