Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freinds of Trump = Manafort, Russia, Putin

World is upside down when Delldude supports someone who is actively supported by the cold war kremlin, kgb klan, aka Putin and his ilk.

Unreal.
What is "freinds" of Trump? I thought you had a MBA and could read a 140 cartoons a minute?
If anyone supported communism, it's the leftist radical currently for president. Remember the "Russian Reset? "Brilliant Stroke"

nbpQzY.jpg
I can't wait to see what criminal Hildabeast emails they drop on her head. "They won't be able to replace her". Holy she-ite!!!

Bad Ad: There's a Trump commercial in heavy rotation on what used to be called the major networks. It's has an Eek-Muslims-roogie-roogie theme. It shows Hillary Rodham Clinton coughing and being helped into the SUV in New York when she was stricken with pneumonia. Watch it all the way through to the end because you are just going to love the punchline.

"Donald Trump will protect you. He is the only one who can."

Remember the convention speech? "I, alone, can fix this." Now, he's the only person who can protect me. But, geez, fellas, what if he's off somewhere grabbing someone's pussy when the mecha-robots from Saturn arrive? Do I have to wait for Steven Seagal?

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a49523/trump-campaign-bad-polls-bad-surrogates/

Maybe Hillary will protect you like she protected our people in Benghazi. You know with all that Hillary has done, the six billion missing from the State Department, the above mentioned four Americans left to die in Benghazi, the Clinton foundation pay to play (its so obvious), Deleting thirty thousand e mails after being subpoenaed by the FBI, rigging the Democratic primary, you're worried about some sexist comments Trump made eleven years ago. The left needs to reexamine their priorities.

Bad Ad: There's a Trump commercial in heavy rotation on what used to be called the major networks. It's has an Eek-Muslims-roogie-roogie theme. It shows Hillary Rodham Clinton coughing and being helped into the SUV in New York when she was stricken with pneumonia. Watch it all the way through to the end because you are just going to love the punchline.

"Donald Trump will protect you. He is the only one who can."

Remember the convention speech? "I, alone, can fix this." Now, he's the only person who can protect me. But, geez, fellas, what if he's off somewhere grabbing someone's pussy when the mecha-robots from Saturn arrive? Do I have to wait for Steven Seagal?

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a49523/trump-campaign-bad-polls-bad-surrogates/

How will you believe anything that comes out of her mouth regarding anything about the state of affairs of the USA?

But of course, you will......

How will you believe anything that comes out of her mouth regarding anything about the state of affairs of the USA?

Just as you guys believe everything that comes out of T Rump's mouth...although it's easier because he is so unspecific...you know..."We will replace Obamacare with something great" and stuff like that.

it's called being a sheep dude , he ignores how Clinton and the DNC conspired to screw Bernie or or what her campaign thinks of Catholics or how she's clearly in bed with Wall street.
How about how she believes one thing but says another in public.

However Trump misspeaks about the election date and he's here giddy as a school girl with her first crush ready to post. speaks volumes don't you think?

it's called being a sheep dude , he ignores how Clinton and the DNC conspired to screw Bernie or or what her campaign thinks of Catholics or how she's clearly in bed with Wall street.
How about how she believes one thing but says another in public.

However Trump misspeaks about the election date and he's here giddy as a school girl with her first crush ready to post. speaks volumes don't you think?

Ahem....I seem to recall a bunch of giddy schoolgirls when Obama mentioned 57 states. Tell me the difference here.

Just as you guys believe everything that comes out of T Rump's mouth...although it's easier because he is so unspecific...you know..."We will replace Obamacare with something great" and stuff like that.

FYI- I don't believe everything he says and have caught him in braggadocios rants that bit him in the ass. I'm still supporting him regardless because Hillary will continue the ruination of this country.

Ahem....I seem to recall a bunch of giddy schoolgirls when Obama mentioned 57 states. Tell me the difference here.

Are you going to date those giddy school girls in ten years?

Funny how these libtards slam Trump for remarks he has made yet, they did not seem to have a problem with Bill Clinton's philandering.

I remember the libtards at the time saying "What difference does it make? It does not affect his job".

Funny how these libtards slam Trump for remarks he has made yet, they did not seem to have a problem with Bill Clinton's philandering.

I remember the libtards at the time saying "What difference does it make? It does not affect his job".

Here you go then...what difference does it make if it doesn't affect his job. Happy now? Because you have to remember that the REPUBLICANS opened the door to investigations of one's sex life way back in the 90's. You guys weren't sitting around saying "what difference does it make if it does not affect his job". You were investigating real estate deals, travel office scandals, Vince Fosters "murder" and blow jobs.

The republicans set a precedent, and they were "giddy as a schoolgirl" that Clinton lied about a BJ in front of a grand jury so that they could impeach him. Now...if you think that the democrats would say "let's let bygones be bygones" should Trump get elected...think again. They have all they need to "dig a little deeper" into the sexual predator thing, and odds are, they won't just come up with a stained blue dress, but they'll find where Trump himself says it. And Trump can sit in front of the grand jury...lay his hand on the bible and swear he never did it. Then it will be Hello President Pence.

IT's almost comical how republicans are the party of "ready, fire, aim. I mean, when Bush abolished the 4th amendment in 3 days, the patriots on the right were saying "if you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about". When Obama uses those very same powers they gave to Bush - they were outraged. But even way back then, I was saying "when you crack the door open for "the good guys", it's there for the "bad guys" to kick it down. But I was called a terrorist supporting libtard back then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back