Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go then...what difference does it make if it doesn't affect his job. Happy now? Because you have to remember that the REPUBLICANS opened the door to investigations of one's sex life way back in the 90's. You guys weren't sitting around saing "what difference does it mak if it does not affect his job". You were investigating real estate deals, travel office scandals, Vince Fosters "murder" and blow jobs.

The republicans set a precedent, and they were "giddy as a schoolgirl" that Clinton lied about a BJ in front of a grand jury so that they could impeach him. Now...if you think that the democrats would say "let's let bygones be bygones" should Trump get elected...think again. They have all they need to "dig a little deeper" into the sexual predator thing, and odds are, they won't just come up with a stained blue dress, but they'll find where Trump himself says it. And Trump can sit in front of the grand jury...lay his hand on the bible and swear he never did it. Then it will be Hello President Pence.

IT's almost comical how republicans are the party of "ready, fire, aim. I mean, when Bush abolished the 4th amendment in 3 days, the patriots on the right were saying "if you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about". When Obama uses those very same powers they gave to Bush - they were outraged. But even way back then, I was saying "when you crack the door open for "the good guys", it's there for the "bad guys" to kick it down. But I was called a terrorist supporting libtard back then.

Truth!
Ouch...:cool:

Here you go then...what difference does it make if it doesn't affect his job. Happy now? Because you have to remember that the REPUBLICANS opened the door to investigations of one's sex life way back in the 90's. You guys weren't sitting around saying "what difference does it make if it does not affect his job". You were investigating real estate deals, travel office scandals, Vince Fosters "murder" and blow jobs.

The republicans set a precedent, and they were "giddy as a schoolgirl" that Clinton lied about a BJ in front of a grand jury so that they could impeach him. Now...if you think that the democrats would say "let's let bygones be bygones" should Trump get elected...think again. They have all they need to "dig a little deeper" into the sexual predator thing, and odds are, they won't just come up with a stained blue dress, but they'll find where Trump himself says it. And Trump can sit in front of the grand jury...lay his hand on the bible and swear he never did it. Then it will be Hello President Pence.

IT's almost comical how republicans are the party of "ready, fire, aim. I mean, when Bush abolished the 4th amendment in 3 days, the patriots on the right were saying "if you haven't done anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about". When Obama uses those very same powers they gave to Bush - they were outraged. But even way back then, I was saying "when you crack the door open for "the good guys", it's there for the "bad guys" to kick it down. But I was called a terrorist supporting libtard back then.

Clintonian preferences for lying and obfuscation created the atmosphere that lead to all the investigations.

Period.

And look where we are once again some 30 years later....

Clintonian preferences for lying and obfuscation created the atmosphere that lead to all the investigations.

Period.

Don't look now, but Trump is coming across as an even bigger liar. If he's elected, I see a special prosecutor impaneled right after he says "so help me God".

Don't look now, but Trump is coming across as an even bigger liar. If he's elected, I see a special prosecutor impaneled right after he says "so help me God".
Bigger liar than who? Hildabeast or Billdo? Obammy? Not possible. When you can show Trump getting away with treason and having the head of the FBI say; "He's guilty of having Top Sercret and SAP emails but we are giving him a pass. Just don't you it, or you'll be in prison". Let us know K?

Period.

Yup. Its all Trump 30 year old faise accusations. But Hildabeast emails? That's all those damn Russian hackers....yeah those hackers....Trump made them do it....yeah Trump did it... Hildabeast "forgot" about what a C means...yeah she forgot....Trump did it....those Russian hackers did it. Not Hildabeast. Nope not the Hbeast.

Ahem....I seem to recall a bunch of giddy schoolgirls when Obama mentioned 57 states. Tell me the difference here.
Well KCfrier, he is the great professor Obammy. Nobel Peace Prize winner, Constitutional Scholar, omnipotent Obammy. Except for 8 years of outstanding failure at everthing he's touched. 57 states and the world on fire...awesome.

Here you go then...what difference does it make if it doesn't affect his job. Happy now? Because you have to remember that the REPUBLICANS opened the door to investigations of one's sex life way back in the 90's. You guys weren't sitting around saying "what difference does it make if it does not affect his job". You were investigating real estate deals, travel office scandals, Vince Fosters "murder" and blow jobs.

Funny how this came out....... so conveniently. Wouldn't you say?

If Trump raped he needs to go to jail. However, where is the proof? An accusation certainly needs to be investigated but an accusation by itself is not proof.

The fact is Bill committed perjury multiple times. That is not debatable. Perjury is an impeachable offense.

They did not attempt to impeach Clinton because of his private sex life. They attempted to impeach him because he lied to a grand jury in an attempt to impede an investigation (seems to be a running theme with that family).

Keep pushing your fantasy propaganda though.

Funny how this came out....... so conveniently. Wouldn't you say?

If Trump raped he needs to go to jail. However, where is the proof? An accusation certainly needs to be investigated but an accusation by itself is not proof.

The fact is Bill committed perjury multiple times. That is not debatable. Perjury is an impeachable offense.

They did not attempt to impeach Clinton because of his private sex life. They attempted to impeach him because he lied to a grand jury in an attempt to impede an investigation (seems to be a running theme with that family).

Keep pushing your fantasy propaganda though.

Wow...you really don't get it, do you? Yes indeed..Clinton committed perjury. Can you tell me what the question was where he perjured himself? Because I THINK the answer that constituted perjury was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky". And this is just a minor point, but you all like to toss the rape word out there - this case where he perjured himself....was consensual. So there is a case of the "good guys" (the republicans) opening the door to asking a president about his sex life in front of a grand jury. Now that the door has been opened - should Trump be elected - how long do you think it will be before a grand jury is impaneled so that the "bad guys" (the democrats) can give Trump the opportunity to perjure himself?

And where is the proof? Where was the proof of a bad real estate deal that was the start of the investigation that eventually ended up questioning a sex life. The "good guys" did not need "proof" to investigate. Why should we hold the "bad guys" to a different standard?

14666089_1228512957187310_9191463151618759717_n.jpg

Wow...you really don't get it, do you? Yes indeed..Clinton committed perjury. Can you tell me what the question was where he perjured himself? Because I THINK the answer that constituted perjury was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky". And this is just a minor point, but you all like to toss the rape word out there - this case where he perjured himself....was consensual. So there is a case of the "good guys" (the republicans) opening the door to asking a president about his sex life in front of a grand jury. Now that the door has been opened - should Trump be elected - how long do you think it will be before a grand jury is impaneled so that the "bad guys" (the democrats) can give Trump the opportunity to perjure himself?

And where is the proof? Where was the proof of a bad real estate deal that was the start of the investigation that eventually ended up questioning a sex life. The "good guys" did not need "proof" to investigate. Why should we hold the "bad guys" to a different standard?
Yeah...... I am the one not getting it...... OK.

You believe whatever you want to believe in your Democrat Blue tinted fantasy world KCFlyer.

Bill committed perjury. Hillary committed perjury. End of story.

Yeah...... I am the one not getting it...... OK.

You believe whatever you want to believe in your Democrat Blue tinted fantasy world KCFlyer.

Bill committed perjury. Hillary committed perjury. End of story.

Typing very slowly here....If Trump is elected - sex life "investigation" commences within the first week and perjury committed within the first 3 months. Hope you guys like Pence.

"Trump son-in-law holds talks over post-election TV network"

"Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner has informally approached one of the media industry's top dealmakers about the prospect of setting up a Trump television network after the presidential election in November.

Mr Kushner — an increasingly influential figure in the billionaire's presidential campaign — contacted Aryeh Bourkoff, the founder and chief executive of LionTree, a boutique investment bank, within the past couple of months, according to three people with knowledge of the matter."

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/17/trump-son-in-law-holds-talks-over-post-election-tv-network.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back