Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Army of none.

Wasn't this the guy who said he was "like a biker with no tattoos"?

Now he claims that "C4 is much better" than ammonium nitrate?

Nice.

Is this one of those preparing for the "revolution" after the so-called rigged election by Trump?

I sincerely hope he is just a moronic, mouthy fool.

One who works on aircraft and posts such idiotic rhetoric on a public blog can only be.

Nice.

Is this one of those preparing for the "revolution" after the so-called rigged election by Trump?

One who works on aircraft and posts such idiotic rhetoric on a public blog can only be.
He will pee his pants when the FBI comes knocking.

Nice.

Weren't you the really smart guy that is s MENSA member and has MBA of Basket weaving, "I can read at 140 cartoons a minute"? Twist and twirl like a flying squirrel. That's all you can do.

What is laughable is being accused by an old libtard geezer of being in the dumbocrat founded Klan (Hildabeast mentor Sen Byrd was in it, but that's ok). You jumped all over it, as quite off the absurdity cliff you children are. I guess you need to review some of your fellow libtard radicals from the 60s 70s and involved in actual bombings and killings of police. You know the ones, Obammys and Hildabeast mentors. Now you want these people to stay in power, and bring the US further to it's knees.

C4 is better than dynamite and most any other explosives for many operations. That's why my friends in the military and police use it. Get a grip.

Finally if anyone posts "idiotic rhetoric" its YOU with regurgitated leftist snowflake activist garbage.

If anyone is calling for a "revolution" it's Obammy and the violent libtard radicals like Black Lies Matter and the rest of the Sal Alinsky wannabes like Hildabeast and his mantra they follow. You might want to ignore it, but I do not. Sounds like your worried, as you should be.

I would surmise your eggs are scrambled up stairs, but then lefty snowflakes usually are.

Here's some great examples of leftist radicals, Obammys friends.

Last edited:
He will pee his pants when the FBI comes knocking.
I'll just call the Hildabeast lawyers Nothing Left, seems to work well if your a criminal and a traitor.
If I need any moronic one-liners to confuse the FBI your first on my list.

Let's start with you.
Go right ahead, I'll wait. However, If your gonna run your mouth like the moron you are Nothing Left, your gonna need to learn how to type more than one-liners if you gonna take me on and not get a drubbing. Unfortunately, you don't possess the brain capacity or coordination to type more than 10 words on a keyboard.

Go right ahead, I'll wait. However, If your gonna run your mouth like the moron you are Nothing Left, your gonna need to learn how to type more than one-liners if you gonna take me on and not get a drubbing. Unfortunately, you don't possess the brain capacity or coordination to type more than 10 words on a keyboard.
I guess being called a libtard is "getting a drubbing". But it usually means that the person being called a libtard made a point.

I guess being called a libtard is "getting a drubbing". But it usually means that the person being called a libtard made a point.
Made a point. Not so much, but you keep trying KCfrier with your Nothing Left little friend.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...debate-polls-show-trump-still-in-big-trouble/

"We’re spending a lot of time these daysdiagnosing whether Donald Trump’s position in the polls is merely bad or still getting worse. Most of the evidence on Wednesday — which included the firstdusting of state polls since the second presidential debate, on Sunday night — fell into the “still getting worse” bucket. Trump’s chances are down to 14 percentin our polls-only forecast (against an 86 percent chance for Hillary Clinton) and to17 percent, a record low for Trump, in our polls-plus forecast."

nbpQzY.jpg

Freinds of Trump = Manafort, Russia, Putin

World is upside down when Delldude supports someone who is actively supported by the cold war kremlin, kgb klan, aka Putin and his ilk.

Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back