Trump Polling

Status
Not open for further replies.
this must be things you look for to keep your mind off wiki leaks showing yet again how corruptthe Clintons and their campaign really is

this must be things you look for to keep your mind off wiki leaks showing yet again how corruptthe Clintons and their campaign really is

You will get a steady diet of what you seek from Trump TV.

In the meantime, I will continue to work for a better future for our country through hard work and continued volunteer activities in my community.

Did I miss the part where wikileaks is irrefutable proof of anything? Is that because it has "wiki" in front of it?

604187c21216a3875d993fac387587ea.cf.jpg

REVEALED: The vast international conspiracy to stop Trump, in one chart

Did I miss the part where wikileaks is irrefutable proof of anything? Is that because it has "wiki" in front of it?

no you miss the part where none of the parties exposed seem to be denying it.
face it your heros there at DNC and the Clintons are as corrupt as can be and you and your friends here support it .so maybe all of you need to stay the hell off your morale high horse you look like tools

I just love the robotic Britsh accent, don't you....

How many people do you think will vote for Hillary based on debate poll results?
The British accent is much better then Hildabeasts southern ebonics.

Voting on debate poll results? Quit a few independent voters will. Especially after Trump hammers the corrupt, failed, lying hag on stage again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back