Teamsters at the GOP Convention

Oh, I don't know. Here's a few that I was able to come up with:
  • Requiring mandatory injections of an experimental vaccine with less than a year's worth of clinical data in order to attend school, get on an aircraft or maintain your employment?
  • Forcing people to shop at an "approved" store due to the mass closing of small businesses
  • Forcing restaurants, stores, gyms and churches to close
  • Taking away the right to own an internal combustion engine powered vehicle?

Those reasons are far more important to me and most others than ending a pregnancy, and reasons why I'll be voting EARLY.

If he doesn’t like the Government or any Government interfering in personal decisions maybe we should abolish all Laws then and not just the ones that bother him?

There’s been a few people over the years I’d like to have assaulted and even worse. Can’t though. It’s against the Law.

Abortion or nuclear war has zero to do with the original topic

If he doesn’t like the Government or any Government interfering in personal decisions maybe we should abolish all Laws then and not just the ones that bother him?

There’s been a few people over the years I’d like to have assaulted and even worse. Can’t though. It’s against the Law.
Which is more important....a government banning a bump stock on an assault rifle or a nuclear attack? That ban thing seems to bother a LOT of Republican voters. Do you only care about the ones that bother you?

Abortion or nuclear war has zero to do with the original topic
True. The sad fact is that neither party gives a rats patoot about labor. The only reason they claim to is to get voters in "swing states", which also seem to be a part of the "rust belt" that is still a tad rusty when it comes to manufacturing jobs. The Democrats decided that a college degree is the path forward and put labor on the back burner. The Republicans are getting their votes as though they are offering some alternative, when they have done nothing. They will claim that a 100% tariff will make American companies close their plants around the world and build them here. And even if they did, those new plants and new jobs wouldn't materialize for about 5 years since they closed a lot of them down. And if they do come back, they can revert back to the "$75 an hour to put a bumper on a car" argument to explain why prices didn't come down despite bringing manufacturing home.

Yeah, unions are corrupt today - but did industry offer pensions, good pay, safe working conditions and time off out of the goodness of their hearts? Nope. Those unions did. And what caused the demise in manufacturing in the US? Why those "greedy unions"....they are careful NOT to say you blue collar schmucks are overpaid. And don't forget "lazy". This is what the GOP thinks of them.

Which is more important....a government banning a bump stock on an assault rifle or a nuclear attack? That ban thing seems to bother a LOT of Republican voters. Do you only care about the ones that bother you?

335 Million people in this Country and all of us have our concerns that we place emphasis on. Nuclear ☢️ attack or holocaust is obviously and unarguably the highest priority by a magnitude that can’t be calculated. All other issues are nothing more than a minuscule distraction. A single gnat against a 100Ft high tsunami.

And no I don’t care if they ban or don’t ban bump stocks either. I stopped smoking 7 years ago so don’t care about cigarettes either.

These are all more serious issues then the junk that little easily manipulated peasants are convinced to focus on

Nuclear clock hasn’t moved much in years.

Global warming, on the other hand.

Nuclear ☢️ attack happens at the push of a single button where as climate change/ Global warming isn’t an overnight catastrophe for our species.

Besides the reality is likely that any actions we caused to warm the Planet are too late to reverse now. NYC and Miami will be under water one day and there’s nothing we can do to prevent that.

So I’m still keeping Nuclear ☢️ Armageddon at the very top of my absolute current threat risk. Also something we can pull back much quicker from if we want.

335 Million people in this Country and all of us have our concerns that we place emphasis on. Nuclear ☢️ attack or holocaust is obviously and unarguably the highest priority by a magnitude that can’t be calculated. All other issues are nothing more than a minuscule distraction. A single gnat against a 100Ft high tsunami.

And no I don’t care if they ban or don’t ban bump stocks either. I stopped smoking 7 years ago so don’t care about cigarettes either.

These are all more serious issues then the junk that little easily manipulated peasants are convinced to focus on

Considering we weren't nuked under Obama or Biden, I'd say we are still safe. However, Trump got us close with his childish name calling of foreign leaders.

Considering we weren't nuked under Obama or Biden, I'd say we are still safe. However, Trump got us close with his childish name calling of foreign leaders.
But Biden practically approved and funded Iran's nuclear program.Iran I consider. is the biggest threat to use them They probably can't deliver them to the US with a rocket or missile yet but I'm sure they can figure how to get one here especially with the border open

Under Obama Russia took Crimea. Under Biden Putin invaded Ukraine again. Under Trump Putin didn’t do anything ☮️

Under Trump Iran was broke. Couldn’t fund Hezbollah. Under Biden Hamas attacked Israel and all Hell broke loose. Under Trump we had the Abraham Accords. Can you tell me what peace 🕊️ deals Biden has helped make happen? Don’t think Liberals want to talk about Afghanistan. 🇦🇫

Does the Biden Administration and Liberals have a problem with peace ☮️ now? Liberals today seem to only want peace if it means Israel burns. 🔥

But Biden practically approved and funded Iran's nuclear program.Iran I consider. is the biggest threat to use them They probably can't deliver them to the US with a rocket or missile yet but I'm sure they can figure how to get one here especially with the border open

Absolutely. Even if the US is watching that money like a Hawk what our idiots in Government did was free up money they already had in their pockets to spend on funding terrorism. Actually I won’t call them idiots because this is what they want. Got to feed that Military Industrial Complex. And Blackrock.

Back