Teamsters at the GOP Convention

I have no clue why these parties think every voter gives a damn about abortion? I’m 59 years old. Who the hell am I planning on getting pregnant. I’m assuming you’re not a youngster either so what the hell does abortion have to do with you either.

Newsflash: Not everyone cares what a woman wants or doesn’t want to do with their bodies.

I care about money. I care about inflation, raises, the Market and Social Security. I care about seeing Wars end because we’re spending money on them. Not to mention the slaughter which people who support the Biden Government don’t seem to give a rats ass about.

I care about not having my ass blown to smithereens in a Nuclear ☢️ War.

That doesn’t bother you?

Have you ever had to face an abortion? My wife and I did. Late term at that. We were told that the brain in the child that we wanted had failed to form. The baby would die in minutes...less than a week at most. I saw the devastation in my wife's face and I felt it myself. Today in Texas, we would not have been able to get one because it's not one of the government defined "exceptions". And if a doctor in Texas DID perform it, he could face life in prison.

I don't think the government should be making medical decisions.. As it is, Republicans want to ban abortion, which will bring hundreds of thousands of unwanted kids into the world. At the same time, they want to cut welfare to those moochers. And proposed solutions for THAT are that women who can't afford an accidental pregnancy should be required to carry it and give it up for adoption.

That's opening a door to government control of your life. That, IMHO is worse that a nuclear war.

Have you ever had to face an abortion? My wife and I did. Late term at that. We were told that the brain in the child that we wanted had failed to form. The baby would die in minutes...less than a week at most. I saw the devastation in my wife's face and I felt it myself. Today in Texas, we would not have been able to get one because it's not one of the government defined "exceptions". And if a doctor in Texas DID perform it, he could face life in prison.

I don't think the government should be making medical decisions.. As it is, Republicans want to ban abortion, which will bring hundreds of thousands of unwanted kids into the world. At the same time, they want to cut welfare to those moochers. And proposed solutions for THAT are that women who can't afford an accidental pregnancy should be required to carry it and give it up for adoption.

That's opening a door to government control of your life. That, IMHO is worse that a nuclear war.

I’m sorry for you. Again not everyone cares about Abortion though even if others seem to want to shove the issue down our throats. We’ve heard the stories ad nauseam.

Let’s talk about Nuclear ☢️ Annihilation instead. That just might be a little more serious if you ask me.

I’m sorry for you. Again not everyone cares about Abortion though even if others seem to want to shove the issue down our throats. We’ve heard the stories ad nauseam.

Let’s talk about Nuclear ☢️ Annihilation instead. That just might be a little more serious if you ask me.
I think the government interfering in personal decisions is worse. It starts with abortion. Then moves to ...what

I think the government interfering in personal decisions is worse. It starts with abortion. Then moves to ...what

Won’t have to worry about your frivolous little problems if idiots wipe out all Human life on this Planet. Can’t have problems if we’re all DEAD ☠️

IMG_0900.jpeg

And this guy is really trying to talk to me about the stupid abortion garbage here. Give me a break.

Hey KC you get hit in the head by one of these and you won’t have to worry about abortion any more.

Yeah, we've heard your story before, and even you have to admit it's a 1:1000000 situation.

Five years ago, my son & his wife faced a similar situation -- a debilitating medical diagnosis at six months. They chose to continue the pregnancy and give the child a fighting chance. At 8 months, she went into labor and the baby was stillborn.

Given the choice, they still wouldn't have chosen the medical dismemberment of their baby. The alternative they chose was equally horrific, but they got to hold their son if only for a few hours. My wife and I got to hold him.

You and your wife made the choice not to hold a child you created.

Personally, I would have been forever regretful not to have had that opportunity to say hello and goodbye.

Regardless, the GOP is no longer taking a position on Abortion. You can keep bringing it up as a wedge issue, but it's not part of the national platform, and I doubt it will ever return.

Oh, I don't know. Here's a few that I was able to come up with:
  • Requiring mandatory injections of an experimental vaccine with less than a year's worth of clinical data in order to attend school, get on an aircraft or maintain your employment?
  • Forcing people to shop at an "approved" store due to the mass closing of small businesses
  • Forcing restaurants, stores, gyms and churches to close
  • Taking away the right to own an internal combustion engine powered vehicle?

Those reasons are far more important to me and most others than ending a pregnancy, and reasons why I'll be voting EARLY.

The GOP position on abortion is well- established.

Yes it was taken out of the Government’s hands and put back in the States. Why is that a problem? If the idea of having an abortion or being in a State that supports it is that important to you then move to one of them.

And my Mother had me and gave another boy up for adoption a year after I was born. Abortion wasn’t legal in NY in 1965 and 1966. Otherwise myself and my discovered brother probably wouldn’t be alive since she was only 17 and 18 at the time. My Father knocked her up and split.

But again at this point in life even after she had a super hard life and died at 51, not everyone gets triggered about the abortion issue especially since it’s a totally and completely un-winnable argument.

And we all have and can tell a story.

Back