Teamsters at the GOP Convention

The money was sent to Qatar to prevent how Iran spends it.

The money was sent to Qatar to prevent how Iran spends it.

I have money in two Bank Accounts and a 401K account.

So IRAN spends money in their own accounts on whatever they want knowing they have money in another account they can draw from any time they need.

Anyway where do you think Hamas gets their money from. They don’t exactly produce any sellable products.

What does anything in the last two pages have to do with the IBT sitting on the sideline in the election?

I have money in two Bank Accounts and a 401K account.

So IRAN spends money in their own accounts on whatever they want knowing they have money in another account they can draw from any time they need.

Anyway where do you think Hamas gets their money from. They don’t exactly produce any sellable products.
Proof?

Otherwise it means nothing.

Proof?

Otherwise it means nothing.

I’m sorry I’m not going to post any of my financial accounts here. 😂 Just kidding I get what you’re asking.

Anyway I can post a bunch of links here but common sense alone should be enough.

Let’s start with Iran. 🇮🇷 How do they make money? Well through selling oil and agriculture. Relying on Countries that don’t give a damn about US sanctions and will continue to buy from them. So they have money they can spend on their people or wherever they choose.

How do the Palestinians in Gaza and by extension Hamas get money? They don’t sell anything of any substance. So mainly through economic aid. Iran being one of those who provide that aid.

So going back to say my accounts. My 401K like the money held by Qatar for Iran has restrictions. But my Bank accounts don’t have those restrictions. So I can take my bank account monies and use them as I see fit. I can do that knowing I have funds in that 401K account to replenish what I spend at a later date or complying with the restrictions of that account. In other words I know I have that nest egg.

Money is like a flowing river. It all eventually drains down to the same ocean.

So which is the party today who “seems” to more closely align with feeding the Military Industrial Complex? (Death merchants) Which party today at least “seems” to want to shift to a different form of American Manufacturing? Maybe it’s naive today but personally I think I’d much rather see the USA 🇺🇸 make Washing Machines and Dryers over making Bombs and bullets.

Granted though since the Biden Administration started feeding that poor starving Military Industrial Complex again my 401K has been on fire. 🔥 So what if a few hundred thousand or a million here or there get slaughtered so I can get rich. 🤑 Just as long as we keep the Wars off our Homeland shores.

The Neocons are now the Neolibs though. Let’s stop kidding ourselves about it.

Getting back on topic. Let’s see if this actually has any traction.

“International Brotherhood of Teamsters Vice President at large John Palmer announced he is mounting a challenge to current President Sean O’Brien after he gave a speech at the Republican National Convention.

In a letter, Palmer said he was officially announcing his candidacy for Teamsters national office in the 2026 election and invited all Teamsters to join him in forming an opposition slate to “send Sean O’Brien back to the truck.”

Latest posts

Back