Swing state election fraud

You’re wasting your time. You answered their questions that you don’t speak for everyone that wants to have that flag. I had a bandana with that flag hanging in my room when I was a kid. I didn’t even know what it meant besides being a “Rebel” flag which I thought as a kid was cool. I also had a “The Who” bandana hanging as well because I also thought they were cool.

Again you’re wasting your time because they’re making this about you. They made their mind up about you and what you think a long time ago. They also believe they walk the only path of the righteous. They think one side is pure, virtuous and good and the other side walk with the Demons and should be scorched from the Earth.

I’m not a fan of Team Sports mentality myself. Biden Good, Trump Bad. Biden Bad, Trump Good. Blah Blah Blah. 😑
You know WeAAsles..... you are absolutely right.

I have no idea I am not the one using it.

I did address it. Very specifically in fact. Apparently your reading comprehension sucks.

Who is celebrating it? Not me. You and KCFlyer are the ones so hyper focused on it.

Typical Dumbocrat response.
But yet you stand up for them.

Can you ever be a normal adult and have a debate/discussion without calling names?

It truly childish and makes you look ignorant and foolish.

And typically means you are losing.

Last edited:
You do know it’s against the law to hire and employee illegal immigrants?

Yet companies and executives are rarely charged.
That's because they use contract companies (temporaries contractors). If they get caught they say "It was not our responsibility to vet the employees it was the contract companies". If they are caught they just shut down the contract company and open another one up right afterwards and start up again.

But yet you stand up for them.

Can you ever be a normal adult and have a debate/discussion without calling names?

It truly childish and makes you look ignorant and foolish.

And typically means you are losing.
Me standing up for them only exists in your mind you delusional freak.

That's because they use contract companies (temporaries contractors). If they get caught they say "It was not our responsibility to vet the employees it was the contract companies". If they are caught they just shut down the contract company and open another one up right afterwards and start up again.
Well...they could put in a nasty fine and jail time for the execs of the contract companies to make a point. BUT...if a Democrat were to do that they are called business hating Marxists. But the new CEO of a contract labor company saw four of five companies get fined out of business and their CEO's serving jail time, don't you think they would do a better job of vetting their labor force?

Again go tell THEM. I don't care. I have already made my position very clear.

And I'm sorry you have tunnel vision and can't change the subject. You just keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

I am up in arms about ILLEGAL border crossings because we have an established country call the "UNITED STATES" with very clear borders, and they are being violated.
Are you up in arms about the border thing that Trump encouraged REpublicans to vote against so that he can run against Biden on the Border? Speaking of very clear borders- ever hear of the Mason Dixon Line?

What you have made very clear is that you are clueless on what constitutes and enemy.

Have you always obsessed with needing people particularly strangers to have to think like you? You do know that’s a major insecurity right?

Do you do this to your friends and family too?

Have you always obsessed with needing people particularly strangers to have to think like you? You do know that’s a major insecurity right?

Do you do this to your friends and family too?
I don't know. Maybe you can be the tiebreaker....was the CSA an enemy of the United States?

I don't know. Maybe you can be the tiebreaker....was the CSA an enemy of the United States?

I don’t care what they were. 🤷‍♂️ There are better conversations going on in the World TODAY. Right now. 2024.

Yeah....those insurrections are so 2021. That's why we act as if it was nothing more that a bunch of tourists.

Back