Swing state election fraud

Then go tell them of your grievances. Don't tell me because I am not the one that was carrying the flag. Why do you keep preaching to me about a flag I find totally irrelevant. Go use that energy to convince someone else of your viewpoint that actually finds it relevant.
Because I find it hard to believe that I have found someone who felt that the deaths of 615,000 men on both sides did not consider the ones shooting at them to be enemies. If that flag means nothing to you, why do you defend in so much? IT was the flag of an enemy, it did not belong anywhere NEAR our nations capitol.

AMERICANS also carried THAT flag. That is the part you don't seem to be getting.

Did they secede OR did they ATTEMPT to secede. Big difference. Given the modern United States I would say they attempted and failed.

I don't call them friends. I don't call them anything. I am not involved with any Jan 6th'er in any way. If they are to be arrested and tried let it be because they broke relevant laws not because they carried an irrelevant flag.

You seem to think I hold the Confederate Flag in some kind of regard. I don't. I simply see it as modernly irrelevant symbology from America's past. At this point you are beating a dead horse.

When they "attempted" to secede, any American carrying that flag would have been shot for treason. If what you are saying is correct, why the hell are you all up in arms about Americans coming across our border? Mexicans and Guatemalans are Central AMERICANS. Venezuelans are South AMERICANS. They are all Americans in that respect. When the CSA seceded, they were North AMERICANS. Because "America" refers to the continent, not the country. And that is the ONLY justification you have for saying Americans carried that flag. I am sorry that your side has so many idiots who think carrying that flag makes them a patriot.

Last edited:
Various reasons. Some of them carry it because they reject large (federal) government. Some of them carry it because they feel betrayed by our current leaders who are selling us off piece by piece and squandering our wealth. Some of them carry it because they are racists. You would have to ask the person carrying it to know what their motivations are.

You’re wasting your time. You answered their questions that you don’t speak for everyone that wants to have that flag. I had a bandana with that flag hanging in my room when I was a kid. I didn’t even know what it meant besides being a “Rebel” flag which I thought as a kid was cool. I also had a “The Who” bandana hanging as well because I also thought they were cool.

Again you’re wasting your time because they’re making this about you. They made their mind up about you and what you think a long time ago. They also believe they walk the only path of the righteous. They think one side is pure, virtuous and good and the other side walk with the Demons and should be scorched from the Earth.

I’m not a fan of Team Sports mentality myself. Biden Good, Trump Bad. Biden Bad, Trump Good. Blah Blah Blah. 😑

When they "attempted" to secede, any American carrying that flag would have been shot for treason. If what you are saying is correct, why the hell are you all up in arms about Americans coming across our border? Mexicans and Guatemalans are Central AMERICANS. Venezuelans are South AMERICANS. They are all Americans in that respect. When the CSA seceded, they were North AMERICANS. Because "America" refers to the continent, not the country. And that is the ONLY justification you have for saying Americans carried that flag. I am sorry that your side has so many idiots who think carrying that flag makes them a patriot.

I’m selfish and don’t want to support these people. That’s the truth. I understand why they’re coming here but I also know they’re going to want jobs. And if they start getting or taking jobs they’re going to drive down wages and benefits.

Supply and demand works with Human Capital as well.

And if you don’t carry that flag yourself how the hell do you know what they all feel like? I bet lots of them just carry it to piss other people off. Why do bikers wear silly black leather costumes?

And if you don’t carry that flag yourself how the hell do you know what they all feel like? I bet lots of them just carry it to piss other people off. Why do bikers wear silly black leather costumes?
They shouldn't call themselves patriots if they carry that flag. Especially in our nations capitol. It's no different than the patriots sporting the swastika at their 'preserve our heritage' rallies

They shouldn't call themselves patriots if they carry that flag. Especially in our nations capitol. It's no different than the patriots sporting the swastika at their 'preserve our heritage' rallies

Whatever you say bud. 👍

I’m selfish and don’t want to support these people. That’s the truth. I understand why they’re coming here but I also know they’re going to want jobs. And if they start getting or taking jobs they’re going to drive down wages and benefits.

Supply and demand works with Human Capital as well.

You do know it’s against the law to hire and employee illegal immigrants?

Yet companies and executives are rarely charged.

If we severely penalized companies, large or small, for using illegal labor, the immigration issue would settle down fast. But as long as there is a demand for that kind of labor, the supply will take care of itself.

You do know it’s against the law to hire and employee illegal immigrants?

Agree. But not just Companies and executives hire them. Regular every day Americans hire them (Off the books) as well. Much cheaper to hire them to paint your House or help you move.

If we severely penalized companies, large or small, for using illegal labor, the immigration issue would settle down fast. But as long as there is a demand for that kind of labor, the supply will take care of itself.

So where are you going to find this Army of watchmen who are going to go after all the Moms and Pops who hire them to paint their houses, mow their grass, help them move, walk their dogs, do their laundry, etc.

Let’s live in the real world for who puts money in their pockets.

So then why is the Confederate flag being used?

You keep failing to address this.

Why is an enemy of the U.S. being celebrated?

It’s so clear you are closed minded and have zero clue about the real issue.

Keep up the deflection, it just shows you high level of ignorance.
I have no idea I am not the one using it.

I did address it. Very specifically in fact. Apparently your reading comprehension sucks.

Who is celebrating it? Not me. You and KCFlyer are the ones so hyper focused on it.

Wonder if you a white sheet outfit hanging in it closest.

Typical Dumbocrat response.

Because I find it hard to believe that I have found someone who felt that the deaths of 615,000 men on both sides did not consider the ones shooting at them to be enemies. If that flag means nothing to you, why do you defend in so much? IT was the flag of an enemy, it did not belong anywhere NEAR our nations capitol.
Again go tell THEM. I don't care. I have already made my position very clear.

And I'm sorry you have tunnel vision and can't change the subject. You just keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it.

I am up in arms about ILLEGAL border crossings because we have an established country call the "UNITED STATES" with very clear borders, and they are being violated.

Back