Shooting at UCLA

Kev3188 said:
Yes, yes way. 100% American citizen. Just like you and I, like it or not. Doesn't matter where his parents were from.
Birthright Citizenship is not like you or I (well me anyway). Just because an immigrant sneaks over the border and pumps out a kid, it should not become a citizen.

The libtards love this because they get the votes, then give them welfare and housing, and there is a lefty voter for life. This is why the Hildabeast want 100,000 more Syrian Muslims to come here. Might be a bomber or two in there, but hey, "what difference does it make".

Votes for the H-beast.

Kev3188 said:
Man,you have really bought into this narrative whole hog. Good for you.
Narrative? Who is doing all the beheading, burning people alive, and shooting up a concert in Paris???

Christians and Jews?

Is it dark and stinky with your head up in there Kevy?

Somehow I think it's easy  to spot the losing side of any argument when every rebuttal includes  at least one "tard" reference. 

KCFlyer said:
Somehow I think it's easy  to spot the losing side of any argument when every rebuttal includes  at least one "tard" reference.
you've hardly won any argument you've just made yourself look foolish and naive imo

Kev3188 said:
Man,you have really bought into this narrative whole hog. Good for you.

You should watch that Milo vid, about ten into it. Tears Prog's a new asshole.  Notice 49 dead Americans has taken a back seat to appeasing Islam once again?

Oh and those dead Americans subscribe to a lifestyle Islam despises.

LBGT is becoming aware of being used for votes then tossed aside, just as blacks are beginning to awaken as the old plantation crowd dies off.

KCFlyer said:
Losing arguments are sitting in the White House whose speech yesterday was beyond idiocy, laying the mortuary in Orlando (I mean that regarding RADICAL ISLAM), and wearing pant suits and yaking her failed libtard nonsense on the Commie News Network.

Hackman said:
Birthright Citizenship is not like you or I (well me anyway). Just because an immigrant sneaks over the border and pumps out a kid, it should not become a citizen.
Too late for all that; this dope is every bit the American citizen you and I are. Period.

Hackman said:
Narrative? Who is doing all the beheading, burning people alive, and shooting up a concert in Paris???

Christians and Jews?

Is it dark and stinky with your head up in there Kevy?
Guess who did it in Orlando, Sandy Hook, Ft. Hood, and San Bernadino?

That's right; our fellow American citizens.

Hackman said:
So when does citizenship start in your world? 2nd generation? Third? Only if they ("it" using your language) aren't brown, or aren't from a Muslim country? What about those countries that have muslims and Christian within the same border? What about those That are fleeing persecution? We give Cubans immediate citizenship as soon as they touch land here. What about them?

You paint with the typical broad brush. I see you are also cool with the same government that you think fails you, to be the one looking after your un-American activities?

After all, if you don't blow smoke in the face of a cop, all is cool...but if you do, you deserve the full treatment. You are a real treat. You will singlehandedly give the POTUS to the person you despise the most.

Well done soldier...oh wait, you are for others going to fight the "war on terror". Please point out on the map where "terror" is.

Trump had you at wearing the red hat and red meat. The carneys loved you when they came to town...

delldude said:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLqkizGtFo0&feature=youtu.be&t=12m9s[/media]
Wow unreal, what a speech. I've never heard a gay man speak such truth ever before.

"Armed gays don't get bashed" "We need to start shooting back" Hell yeah!

Now if the rest of the LGBT folks figure it out that the bakery downtown who doesn't want to bake a cake for their gay wedding doesn't want to kill them for being gay.

It's the bearded Islamic Nazis that want them gone...along with all the rest of us infidels.

Kev3188 said:
Yeah, yeah, your repeating the same lefty point. Maybe we need to stop letting them in the US to be citizens , along with their families. As I said, President Carter banned Iranians from coming here in 1979. But that's OK, right?

Sandy Hook being the exception. Always gonna be that kinda crazy.

Hackman said:
Yeah, yeah, your repeating the same lefty point. Maybe we need to stop letting them in the US to be citizens , along with their families. As I said, President Carter banned Iranians from coming here in 1979. But that's OK, right?

Sandy Hook being the exception. Always gonna be that kinda crazy.
Nobody "let" Mateen in; he was born here.

100% American. Just like you, just like me.

Glenn Quagmire said:
So when does citizenship start in your world? 2nd generation? Third? Only if they ("it" using your language) aren't brown, or aren't from a Muslim country? What about those countries that have muslims and Christian within the same border? What about those That are fleeing persecution? We give Cubans immediate citizenship as soon as they touch land here. What about them?

You paint with the typical broad brush. I see you are also cool with the same government that you think fails you, to be the one looking after your un-American activities?

After all, if you don't blow smoke in the face of a cop, all is cool...but if you do, you deserve the full treatment. You are a real treat. You will singlehandedly give the POTUS to the person you despise the most.

Well done soldier...oh wait, you are for others going to fight the "war on terror". Please point out on the map where "terror" is.

Trump had you at wearing the red hat and red meat. The carneys loved you when they came to town...

You're biased......part of the problem......and supportive of the same.

Kev3188 said:
Too late for all that; this dope is every bit the American citizen you and I are. Period.

And a murderer.

Kev3188 said:

All radicalized via social media.....

Kev3188 said:
Nobody "let" Mateen in; he was born here.

100% American. Just like you, just like me.

Daddy in no  way, shape or form influenced your 100% home boy?

13445316_1035353183166720_4681988985101351249_n.jpg

Back