Sandra Bland

Hackman said:
I think of extremist frothing-at-mouth libtards I think KCFlyer, then I think of the movie Blazing Saddles....and then of dancing around in KC from the funny movie (that could never be made today because of political correctness)...hence sweetykins, sweetcheeks, sugert**s.

Why so sensitive sweetcheeks? 

Tard count is up over 20 so far this week.   When do you plan on coming out of the closet?  It's okay...they've made a LOT of strides this year.  No need to hide it.  

Hackums,

"I wish for my friends sake the drunk illegal would have been stopped by a check point beforehand, and you call that wrong. Very disturbing."

The very disturbing thing is that you, and so many of the Law and Order right and "gun crowd" use that safety argument to defend violation of the 4th Amendment, and then turn claim that even a thorough background check and simole registration are unconstitutional restrictions on the 2nd. Those things are not to take your guns away, they are only reasonable and rational steps to make it more difficult for the wromg people to get guns legally. The exact same people with mental and criminal issues that the conservative crowd says shouldn't have them.

I specifically said "without probable cause" in my reference to the 4th. The rules naturally and rightly change when there is probable cause, a search warrant, a legal arrest, etc.

Tossing "illegal mexican" in there is a rhetorical device intended to generate a reaction. It is so common in today's "news" and dialogue that you may not even realize it, but you probably do. I wasn't offended. I was/am pointing that out.

Would your friend have been any better off if some barely literate confederate flag flying straight ticket republican voting, middle-aged white NRA member and president of the local gun club had hit him?

(See how that works..?)

I am actually not quite ready to disarm the entire government, but there have been revolutions in the past, including ours, where The People did decide it was time to do just that. If you do not think that events in Ferguson and other places are the local micro-manifestations of the same forces, then you should turn Rush and the Hot Fox Chicks off for a few days and read some history and some real news.

The police forces can definitely be demilitarized, as it was never the intention to have our communities occupied by military patrols. Efforts such as those in KC and LA are a step in the right direction. The motto is "Protect and Serve", not "Under My Thumb".

Those of you who clamor for smaller government should be looking at the constitution and the founders' intent for guidance in the area of the military and armed government agents/law enforcement areas.

Lastly, dismissing everyone who doesn't agree with your narrow view as libtards, or whatever other derogatives, is offensive, and not only conteibutes nothing to any discussion or advances your argument, but illuminates the weakness and shallowness of it.

KCFlyer said:

Tard count is up over 20 so far this week.   When do you plan on coming out of the closet?  It's okay...they've made a LOT of strides this year.  No need to hide it.  

Hey sweetykins, I'm flyin' if you're buyin'  
mf_lustslow.gif

KCFlyer said:

Funny how liberals support gays then turn around and use homosexuality as an insult. Must be that liberal double standard at work. 

delldude said:
From the liberal manual on police interaction:

Jeezus, what a insanely rabid libtard from black lives matter blowhards. I love the clapped out black Camaro with all the cameras mounted on windshield, screams out he needs professional intervention. As a kid, he must have watched the Taz too much as his parents were out protesting. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed0Hg7stjHE

Last edited by a moderator:
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
Funny how liberals support gays then turn around and use homosexuality as an insult. Must be that liberal double standard at work. 

What's an insult?  If he is fond of guys...and the sweetikins stuff sure makes it look like he is....then why is he still in the closet?  And how is pointing out that gays have made a lot of strides an insult?  If he likes guys, he should come out.  Nobody is going to judge him. 

Hackman said:
Jeezus, what a insanely rabid libtard from black lives matter blowhards. I love the clapped out black Camaro with all the cameras mounted on windshield, screams out he needs professional intervention. As a kid, he must have watched the Taz too much as his parents were out protesting. 
E

Thanks....I needed my daily dose of tard. 

Ifly2 said:
Hackums,

"I wish for my friends sake the drunk illegal would have been stopped by a check point beforehand, and you call that wrong. Very disturbing."

The very disturbing thing is that you, and so many of the Law and Order right and "gun crowd" use that safety argument to defend violation of the 4th Amendment, and then turn claim that even a thorough background check and simole registration are unconstitutional restrictions on the 2nd. Those things are not to take your guns away, they are only reasonable and rational steps to make it more difficult for the wromg people to get guns legally. The exact same people with mental and criminal issues that the conservative crowd says shouldn't have them.

I specifically said "without probable cause" in my reference to the 4th. The rules naturally and rightly change when there is probable cause, a search warrant, a legal arrest, etc.

Tossing "illegal mexican" in there is a rhetorical device intended to generate a reaction. It is so common in today's "news" and dialogue that you may not even realize it, but you probably do. I wasn't offended. I was/am pointing that out.

Would your friend have been any better off if some barely literate confederate flag flying straight ticket republican voting, middle-aged white NRA member and president of the local gun club had hit him?

(See how that works..?)

I am actually not quite ready to disarm the entire government, but there have been revolutions in the past, including ours, where The People did decide it was time to do just that. If you do not think that events in Ferguson and other places are the local micro-manifestations of the same forces, then you should turn Rush and the Hot Fox Chicks off for a few days and read some history and some real news.

The police forces can definitely be demilitarized, as it was never the intention to have our communities occupied by military patrols. Efforts such as those in KC and LA are a step in the right direction. The motto is "Protect and Serve", not "Under My Thumb".

Those of you who clamor for smaller government should be looking at the constitution and the founders' intent for guidance in the area of the military and armed government agents/law enforcement areas.

Lastly, dismissing everyone who doesn't agree with your narrow view as libtards, or whatever other derogatives, is offensive, and not only conteibutes nothing to any discussion or advances your argument, but illuminates the weakness and shallowness of it.
There is little reasoning with a nonsensical libtard who thinks it's a 4th Amendment violation to stop a subject who is committing possible crime. Don't let the police intervene, just let anarchy reign, open the borders and let every 3rd world individual slide in for free benefits and democratic votes. Disarm all the "government agents" because they are trampling all over the 4th amendment....right. Fully agree with the firearms laws and back round checks already in place to prevent the criminals and the insane from getting hands on guns. They are not enforced unfortunately as you know, look at the murder rate in Chicago and Baltimore 'hoods where black lives don't matter, unless of course its a white cop involved.  There is no "probable cause" with anarchists, the police are out just to rape and pillage....see the video of the insane black lives matter Bland imbecile screaming obscenities at a police officer. One demented individual.   

You keep repeating yourself about the "illegal mexican" drunk killer. If your not offended, then your out to generate some. I speak the truth and call the tragic event what it is, I don't care who gets offended. Hopefully as many libtards as possible. Illegal immigration is big issue that will win the presidency. You wanna hype my statement of truth is what a peevish and petty leftist does in use of the race card, predictable.

You forgot the rhetorical "redneck" in your diatribe of fantasy in your comments about the death of my friend. I will hereby dismiss them off hand, so no it did not work, much to your dismay.  Nothing but bovine excrement. I suppose you would say the same thing about Kate Steinle and her murderer who was another illegal mexican, and deported 5 times.

Our police forces are combating militant hood rats burning down the city and militant radical islam bombing and cutting heads off, I haven't seen communities occupied by military patrols  except during riots. Maybe you can list some current occupied US cities that are "Under my Thumb" of a military force. Not to say better training should not be implemented and continue immediately. 

"If the rule of law is abolished, then the only lawless will rule". Sure that you have heard that, but as an anarchist that's the goal...anarchy and chaos. It seems a race war and division of the country is the goal. Then blame others.

I really don't care what you think of my comments, the liberal side does more name calling and derogatory comments here than anything I have ever witnessed. In your myopic view, the full on liberal utopia would be something like what Putin does to his detractors. Silence them.

If anything is base, weak, and shallow, is your nearly pathetic slapping away on your cell phone, trying to make excuses for your failures.

KCFlyer said:

Thanks....I needed my daily dose of tard. 
Sure thing redneck, you need a tissue sugart**ts? Maybe a "pole smoker" is in order from NBB. There, there....

Hackums,

"....who thinks it's a 4th Amendment violation to stop a subject who is committing possible crime."

That is not what I said

I specifically and repeatedly said, without probable cause, in regard to hypocrites like yourselves supporting trampling the rights of citizens merely going about their daily libes so that you can feel safer.

Old Ben had a thing to say about that, remember?

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your rant, as nonsensical as it was.

Not going point for pointless point.

If I had wanted redneck in there, it would have been.

Hey everyone

Hackums thinksthat it is perfectly fine, a great idea even, for the police or othert jackbooted thugs from the government to be able to stop you, question you, and compel you to give possibly self-incriminating evidence Anytime They Want For No Reason At All

Without Probable Cause

Without any Evidence

Without even a mere Suspicion that You Might Be Doing Something Wrong.

You are supposed to just cooperate, and be respectful, and Hope That The Officer Is Having A Good Day and Feels Like treating you respectfully.

He feels that Him Feeling Safe is more important than protecting your Fourth Amendment Rights and Protections.

How big a step is it from there to Entering Your Home "Just to take a look around, in case you might be thinking about doing something "bad" " Without a Search Warrant?

But don't even think about requiring a truly effective (It will never be perfect, sweetums, ) system of background checks, registration and tracking, or OMG any training or testing, in order to purchase or own a firearm.

His rights matter

Yours don't

I nominate Sweetykins Hackman for "Conservative" Patriot, All Around Great Guy, and BS Parroting MindlessScaredLittleDrone Of The Year

Del and LaLaLuLu can share runner-up "Honors"

Back