Priority 1 rid ourselves of the TWU

Hey odie, When you were a young'n instead of playing with your water toy's in the bathtub did you spend your time farting in the tub and biting at the bubbles, you may have some dain brammage.... :lol:
You arbitrate cases for the twu local 514? Nice, thanks for your support. Go to the AMFA meeting, if you have the balls.

You arbitrate cases for the twu local 514? Nice, thanks for your support. Go to the AMFA meeting, if you have the balls.

I've been to two of those AMFA meetings in the past and heard all I needed to hear. I think I would rather boil one of my dirty socks and drink the broth than go and sit through another one of those meetings....

I've been to two of those AMFA meetings in the past and heard all I needed to hear. I think I would rather boil one of my dirty socks and drink the broth than go and sit through another one of those meetings....
When you are getting supplemented by the company union, I would expect no other responce! Keep lookin out for yourself Chris!

Ok I missed my chance and you missed the joke. Well I would be willing to thank you if you could show me how you saved my job.

Not that hard to figure out. Look at how few Tulsa has added to Title 1 in the past ten years and a layoff in excess of that you are getting into career status employees in excess of ten years who would have damn sure been exposed if the TA was voted down. Voting down could have sheared 2200 off the bottom ending sometime in the late spring of 1989 to maintain a Title 1 position of some type....Look it up yourself and do the math.

Not that hard to figure out. Look at how few Tulsa has added to Title 1 in the past ten years and a layoff in excess of that you are getting into career status employees in excess of ten years who would have damn sure been exposed if the TA was voted down. Voting down could have sheared 2200 off the bottom ending sometime in the late spring of 1989 to maintain a Title 1 position of some type....Look it up yourself and do the math.

slowspeed,

And to think you saved his job all by yourself!

What a load of Bull !

Yeh, do the company math! The only one that can figure it out is the twu international, all the local's don't know sheet.

I guess your first assumption is that I am in Tulsa. Wrong. I left in May of 90 and have never been back.
I am in the top 3rd in system seniority even before early outs are figured. So when 6000 title 1s are gone I will begin to worry. Wrong again.
You might want to do the math.

I guess your first assumption is that I am in Tulsa. Wrong. I left in May of 90 and have never been back.
I am in the top 3rd in system seniority even before early outs are figured. So when 6000 title 1s are gone I will begin to worry. Wrong again.
You might want to do the math.

Oh, so your a liar. Go figure....

The twu should be showing you proof it wasn't rigged! But yet they fail to let BP release their numbers! You show me proof it's not rigged!

Latest posts

Back