Prater Road Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adios amigo!

Here's an idea... negotiate a Joint Contract with all the above benfits and put it out for a practice vote. If a majority of your pilots agree, then ditch your entire LEC and MEC. If it's voted down then decert ALPA and continue on your war path. Just stop the threats and the blaming of others.
Negotiate a transition agreement before a vote or after a vote WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE

I keep seeing the word "binding" thrown in an easterly direction over and over and over again.

Might I paraphrase old Ben Franklin?

"In this world nothing is binding but death and taxes."

The very best lawyers are considered the best mostly because they manage to get their clients out of otherwise 'binding' situations. As long as there are lawyers and courts, nothing is binding. Ever.

Well, whether the West AFA folks liked it or not, DOH was clearly spelled out in the AFA By-Laws and that is how it went. Granted that West folks didn't like it, but the degree of stink was mild compared to what has happened with ALPA folks.

My point is this. ALPA National simply creates a framework for it's Locals to work under. .

Thanks for your well considered response..absolutely NO smarmy BS intended therein.

Given all that...and?..without meaning any BS/bellicose nonsense specifically enfranchised only from my vantage point = WHY should the "east" continue with Alpo?..Given that it's "Framework" is not only, IMHO, clearly corrupt, self interested, and totally flawed?..Or, at least? = Totally failed the membership in this instance...yet AGAIN.

If the West would agree to throw out the Nicolau Award, create permanent a permanent fence at the Mississippi River, and negotiate scope protections then we could obtain a joint contract.

This would preserve everybody's pre-merger career expectation and provide contract improvements.
And so would forwarding the legal and binding list, then negotiating all those protections and more pay and benefits through the JNC process.

But then again, we all know your response... It's your way or the highway. And you wonder why people are tired of you guys. (Even your own, more moderate co-workers.)

Its not about a windfall, its about playing by the rules. Its apparant the chivalry so many easties showed us during the process was contingent upon getting doh and moving on, which coincidently I was prepared to do. I understand now that that was intended as a one way street however.

We were all fine with the rules before this started. The difference is I was prepared to move on if things had'nt gone the way I believed they should, many east folks are apparantly not. I have a hard time respecting that, in the abstract. There are no doubt many fine gentleman back east, and I don't mean to disrespect them, but thats the way I see it.

Very accurate observation.

What the end effort of a unified East group to capture their own investment, attrition and expectation will be is certainly up for debate, but you certainly have no better answer on the final outcome than him or anyone else on the board, myself included.
Investment and attrition fine. It is the expectation part that has blinded many of you guys.

Not voting for a combined TA is fine, thats your prerogative and also your right according to the process in place. Shoot, even decertifying is fair game. The Rice Committee is not legitimate.

I personally really don't care if you vote no to you're hearts content, likewise decertification of ALPA. Its the attempted circumvention of a legitimate process that bugs me.

AMEN!!!!!!

Investment and attrition fine. It is the expectation part that has blinded many of you guys.

Do keep us "informed" :lol: How;'s the ballet classes/race car driver/anything-but-an-actual-Aviator lifestyle treating you, little boy? Dont start...I'll be well satisfied recalling/reposting to the forum the earlier, and ridiuclous, pathetically sorry BS you've previously offered ;)

PS: Next time you're working as an Alpo Court Jester..take them up on any invitation to "go below" into a crew room...ber at least some phoney front of a "man", and actually see/hear WTF's going on. Such might, I repeat MIGHT, actually enlighten your sorry self to some degree ;)

Given that I've some properly established actual notions as per your "character"....you'll perhaps forgive me for noting that you're utterly full of....something...and said "something" hardly includes actual reason/thought/..much less any Honor or Principles ;)

PS: You've mouthed off about the fantasy that 3000 USAirways pilot drops wouldn't concern ALpo....WTF are you still doing here? Do you have some sick need for further attention?..or are you simply wishing to offer further proof that you're essentially insane?

BTW: Did you find ANY conversational "out" for the fact that you had not the nads to actually go down into the crew room, and see/hear WTF was ACTUALLY going on? You're one of the finest jokes on this forum. Oh!..I'm sorry...you previously posted that "I was there"...and noted that you'd been invited by Alpo magnates into the crew room...but "declined"..WTF???...DId you have ANYTHING better to do at that time? You're a pathetic joke punk...and that's your very sad, no..pathetic...curse to live your sorry life with. No fears about you ever gaining Glory in battle..you don't even have the nads to go, fully invited by Alpo's finest.... into even a crew room..for nothing more severe than "TALK"..You're a flat-out JOKE as a human being, much less any viable consideration as a "Man";)

Do keep us "informed" :lol: How;'s the ballet classes/race car driver/anything-but-an-actual-Aviator lifestyle treating you, little boy? Dont start...I'll be well satisfied recalling/reposting to the forum the earlier, and ridiuclous, pathetically sorry BS you've previously offered ;)

PS: Next time you're working as an Alpo Court Jester..take them up on any invitation to "go below" into a crew room...ber at least some phoney front of a "man", and actually see/hear WTF's going on. Such might, I repeat MIGHT, actually enlighten your sorry self to some degree ;)

Given that I've some properly established actual notions as per your "character"....you'll perhaps forgive me for noting that you're utterly full of....something...and said "something" hardly includes actual reason/thought/..much less any Honor or Principles ;)

PS: You've mouthed off about the fantasy that 3000 USAirways pilot drops wouldn't concern ALpo....WTF are you still doing here? Do you have some sick need for further attention?..or are you simply wishing to offer further proof that you're essentially insane?

BTW: Did you find ANY conversational "out" for the fact that you had not the nads to actually go down into the crew room, and see/hear WTF was ACTULLY going on? You're one of the finest jokes on this forum. Oh!..I'm sorry...you previously posted that "I was there"...and noted that you'd been invited by Alpo magnates into the crew room...but "declined"..WTF???...DId you have ANYTHING better to do at that time? You're a pathetic joke punk...and that's your very sad, ne..pathetic...curse to live life with. No fears about you ever gaining Glory in battle..you don't even have the nads to go into crew room ;)

You are one pathetic loser. I love the way heros like you find all the courage in the world to talk to people like this while hiding behind a keyboard. Enjoy yourself here, tough guy, because you know damn well if you ever openned your trap like this in a bar, you wouldn't be walking out.

You are one pathetic loser. I love the way heros like you find all the courage in the world to talk to people like this while hiding behind a keyboard. Enjoy yourself here, tough guy, because you know damn well if you ever openned your trap like this in a bar, you wouldn't be walking out.

I'm utterly fine with meeting your smarmy ### in "real life". Name your terms of wager. I like to make it interesting....punk :lol:

PS: I hate to "get smarmy" on the keyboard...but I've sufficient decorations to put off a metal detector....Let's rumble :lol:

Toss a PM if at all interested in backing up your punk mouth :lol:

As you've noted...anyone can be "tough" on the internet..let's take it to reality Bozo.

You're clearly assigning your own cowardly "virtues"/BS to an unknown on the net= Me...If you aren't a pathetic wimp..then back it up. PM for starters.

PS: You have my PM = "you've a big mouth. What terms and type of fight would you like?"

Was the "excuse me A---hole" opener a bit much for your "tender sensibilites"? ROTFLMAO

Umm..sent three PM messages to you..."surprisingly"? = no response.

Ah well..another AWA "Tiger" at their best it seems.

It's been some goodly time now...cat got your tounge punk?

Sigh..I supoose that my 4 PM's to you weren't well received :lol: After striving to seek accord as per any wager.... I'll admit that "Hey A---hole, are you still here? Want to back up your pathetic mouth?"...might have seemed a bit "over-the-top" to "politically correct" but yet mouthy little wimps like you. :lol:

Tal;k about "Keyboard Commandos"...Sigh.

Perhaps you should ask Momma if it's OK for you to be posting on the net ;)

Sigh..after all your loud mouthed BS...you didn't even respond to "You're a pathetic little half thimble full of ant sh-t", anytime/whatever the stakes/let's go"....Sigh...Ok then.

Excuse me..I'm still learning my way around the "net" =anyone can put up complete BS it seems. I'm froma a far more "antique" era wherein personal insults usually resulted in at least ?

"All Hail AWA..America's Warriors" excuse me whilst I go puke;)

"All Hail AWA.....for...umm....I'm working on that ;)

Addendum: I figure that this punk will "sit out" for a time..then post something "mighty", after I'm gone. Confessedly?..Just sent another PM without any response.

Sigh..I supoose that my 4 PM's to you weren't well received :lol: After striving to seek accord as per any wager.... I'll admit that "Hey A---hole, are you still here? Want to back up your pathetic mouth?"...might have seemed a bit "over-the-top" to "politically correct" but yet mouthy little wimps like you. :lol:

Tal;k about "Keyboard Commandos"...Sigh.

Perhaps you should ask Momma if it's OK for you to be posting on the net ;)

Sigh..after all your loud mouthed BS...you didn't even respond to "You're a pathetic little half thimble full of ant sh-t", anytime/whatever the stakes/let's go"....Sigh...Ok then.

Excuse me..I'm still learning my way around the "net" =anyone can put up complete BS it seems. I'm froma a far more "antique" era wherein personal insults usually resulted in at least ?

"All Hail AWA..America's Warriors" excuse me whilst I go puke;)

"All Hail AWA.....for...umm....I'm working on that ;)

Addendum: I figure that this punk will "sit out" for a time..then post something "mighty", after I'm gone. Confessedly?..Just sent another PM without any response.

You've seriously got to be kidding me. What is this, jr. high?

Once again thanks for keeping the thread active. I would really like to get back on topic and hear what happened in BOS today. Any posters out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back