Nonrev travel forum

RedOne

Senior
Aug 26, 2002
Home. I'm retired!
I've been retired 5yrs. & have not been on an airplane since the day I left.
It's time to take the misses on a cruise. Question.....Does US have a 'travel desk' or anyone who can tell me if discounts are available on cruise ships to old retired folk?

Every US site I have bookmarked on my computer no longer works. I don't know who to contact or how to contact anyone. Thanks for any help . :up:

RedOne

You can also try www.perx.com and www.dargal.com. Both have tons of cruises, tours, resorts, etc. You can get some great deals on cruises......

you might try :

[email protected]

this is the last cruise schedule I got from them

Featured Cruise Specials

Ship
Date
Itinerary
Rates

Azamara Journey 6/01/08 12 nts Baltic Capitals & Russia from Copenhagen roundtrip Inside $999 Outside $1099 Balcony $1999

Constellation 5/03/08
14 nts Baltic Capital & Russia from London (Harwich) roundtrip Inside $1499 Outside $1599 Balcony $1999
Volendam 6/08/08 9/04/08 7 nts Alaska from Anchorage to Vancouver Inside $509 Outside $559

Volendam 12/05/08
14 nts Australia & New Zealand from Sydney to Auckland Inside $1309 Outside $1509

Maasdam 5/31/08 7 nts Canada & New England from Montreal to Boston Inside $559 Outside $609

Zaandam 9/21/08 17 nts Hawaii from Vancouver to San Diego Inside $1609 Outside $1699

Rotterdam 12/07/08 16 nts Panama Canal from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale Inside $1509 Outside $1609

Norweigian Jade 8/23/08
12 nts Mediterranean from London to Barcelona Inside $1049 Outside $1199 Balcony $1499

Norwegian Gem 11/16/08 13 nts Trans-Atlantic Barcelona to New York Inside $799 Outside $999 Balcony $1249

Vision of the Seas 10/05/08
7 nts Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles roundtrip Inside $499 Outside $609

THEY HAVE MANY MORE, especially if you want SHORT NOTICE just send them an EMAIL

Also check this LINK :

Get on this websites EMAIL LIST. I have done several trips from them over the years and DECENT results.

[email protected]

HERE is a BARGAIN

The Emerald Package from $389*
The Emerald Castle Package from $539*
UK B&B from $485*
Scotland from $499*

*Per person land only based on double occupancy Caesar Hotels Airway Vacations
announces

Ireland's
Best Selling Package this season!

The Ireland B&B vacation is the best selling package to Ireland offering travelers complete flexibility of creating their own itinerary.
Enjoy your first night in a pre-booked hotel in Shannon or Dublin and then choose the next 5 nights from warm Irish B&Bs sprinkled throughout the entire country.
Enjoy home cooked Irish breakfasts every morning, true Irish hospitality and an economy car with unlimited miles. Add additional nights if you choose. For the ultimate Irish experience upgrade to an award winning 5* castle for your final night.

These deals move quickly...CALL TODAY!

1 800 422 3727

You can also check out www.nonrevcheckin.com. I am using them to book a cruise in September.

The site is also useful to help with non reving on US Airways since it has been a while since you have non rev'ed.

Going to Dublin this summer for just a few days and trying to do it on the cheap. Any suggestions of must see or things to do?

:eek: I found one on my own that gave good info...... vacationstogo.com

The rates seem to be about the same regardless of where you look. Found the cruise I wanted, rated it on-line, then called the cruise ship, gave them the same info asked online, and got the exact same quote. (Have spent hours looking....but I'm retired!)

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.
RedOne

I've been retired 5yrs. & have not been on an airplane since the day I left.
It's time to take the misses on a cruise. Question.....Does US have a 'travel desk' or anyone who can tell me if discounts are available on cruise ships to old retired folk?

Every US site I have bookmarked on my computer no longer works. I don't know who to contact or how to contact anyone. Thanks for any help . :up:

RedOne

I suggest http://www.interlinetravel.com/
I've taken 6 cruises through them. They don't charge a booking fee. You need to send them a photocopy or your airline or retiree travel pass by mail or email. (I just scanned mine and sent them as an attachment.) Good luck.

Back