No to the Alliance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saywhat said:
IMO, you AMFA supporters on this thread seem to be anti-Union. Your wish for AMFA is a cover for your hate for Unions. If I'm correct, quit and get a non Union job as a mechanic and see where that gets you. Just saying, what?
You can take that view and stick it fool ! 
When the "UNION" dictates the direction of the "UNION" because it benefits the "UNION" and not
the membership it is no longer a union.
Whats ironic is the TWU fart sniffers always claimed "AMFA  is not a union! Its an association" 
Now the same TWU fart sniffers want us to join "The Association"

i have friends at delta. medical is not insane, nor prescription. similar work rules. and yes the company does what it wants, same as here with the twu as our great union. so maybe you are one who needs union protection?!?!? ……...just saying

99Roadstar said:
i have friends at delta. medical is not insane, nor prescription. similar work rules. and yes the company does what it wants, same as here with the twu as our great union. so maybe you are one who needs union protection?!?!? ……...just saying
I can steer you towards a Delta FA Facebook page with 5898 members many of whom will inform you that you are DEAD wrong!!!!!!

99Roadstar said:
i didn't say it it hasn't gotten worse, aa's gets worse each year also.
Do you pay over $8000.00 in deductibles before your medical covers any expenses. How about prescriptions that last year cost you $90.00 for a 3 month supply now costing you over $300.00 this year. Or Prescriptions just not covered at all in generics and being forced to get the name brand some of which I've read are $700.00 to $800.00 for a 3 month supply?

How would you like to work for a company that it personally seems is trying to either Bankrupt you or let you die if you can't afford the care? 

you can believe what you want , or read. but like i said, i have friends that work there, and have no reason to lie. and yes they hate that it is changing every year, and not for the better. but so has ours, at aa.

Here's a new one posted just yesterday.

"Just took my son to the dentist, first time under the new dental insurance two cavities on his molars, 380 dollars and will not pay for white fillings or laughing gas only traditional silver fillings, my dentist is not impressed with this insurance and neither am I !."

chilokie1 said:
You can take that view and stick it fool ! 
When the "UNION" dictates the direction of the "UNION" because it benefits the "UNION" and not
the membership it is no longer a union.
Whats ironic is the TWU fart sniffers always claimed "AMFA  is not a union! Its an association" 
Now the same TWU fart sniffers want us to join "The Association"
Don't be bitter that someone comes on here and posts that they see anti-Unionism from a group of people posting same shite page after page with a common theme, ANTI-UNION. Go get a job at a Company without a Union.

99Roadstar said:
you can believe what you want , or read. but like i said, i have friends that work there, and have no reason to lie. and yes they hate that it is changing every year, and not for the better. but so has ours, at aa.
Here's one from April 30.

"Just got back from trying to use our dental insurance. There are not enough expletives to cover it. You know it's BAD when the staff even say, yeah you had good insurance the last time you were here. Today's cost was covered at 0%. That's right. ZERO!
Anyone know if we can cancel coverage?"

99Roadstar said:
Oh lookie here at this one I found dated April 23.

"My HSA is Maxed at the allowable $3350. However; I've already burned through half of that trying to Afford my Medication. Add the two together and you get $4748. But wait. I still have an additional $351 to pay on top of that to Satisfy my out of pocket Max."

Don't want to post the picture that another guy put up where he was billed $5393.62 and is responsible for paying $2876.09 of that. 

Just don't think it would be couth to post.

WeAAsles said:
Who the hell is trying to dupe you? Do whatever makes you happy. Send in little yellow cards till you're laying in Hospice with the IV drip coming out of your arm for all I care. Leave money in your will for someone to come on here and type and carry on your legacy if that's what floats your boat?
I really could care less man. It's your own personal show.
Why should anyone have to send in little yellow cards to be given a choice and option to vote, why not consult with the members and the leaders first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back