new uniform pieces

Someone told me PHL did not have the winter coat or the rain coat to try on, is this true?

I tried on the all weather coat in phoenix and it's nice. I really didn't care for the raincoat, so I didn't order it. The all weather coat (winter coat) is very nice.

Hi DELETED BY MODERATOR, MOD NOTE-USE OF A POSTER'S REAL NAME WITHOUT PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED

So unfourtunate that you are unable to remember a conversation that you took part in. Please do not continue to post incorrect information on this website. It is a diservice to all of US as flight attendants.

Less than 1/2 of what you posted is true bit oh well, FA's will believe what they want. You never asked me anything about closets so that was a lie. I understand that you do not want your name on your wings and I told you that names will only be put on the apron. You proceeded to tell me that you will put a "happy face" pin over your name so that no one will see it.

Anyway I just felt the need to "chime in" and we are happy to have you joining us.

Thanks
That's funny. I just worked with your cousin and TOLD HER ABOUT OUR CONVERSATION on a trip yesterday. THAT'S how you got my name. You didn't remember my name anymore than I remembered yours. How second grade of you. And to out another poster?? Well, I have your name now and it's going to every one on the East side....EVERYONE will know YOU now...TATTLETALE. Everything in our conversation occured as written so you can take your fractions and use it to stir your koolaid. Oh, they do have sugar free koolaid...cuts down on the calories.

Latest posts

Back