new uniform pieces

Hey robynita, you just broke the rules of the board in your attempt to "out" another poster, so your credibility is shot. You, my friend, are a diservice to F/As at US, and I'm going to guess it's your name that will now be remembered, with or without namey wings. Why don't you crawl back into whatever hole you climbed out of?

If I am in violation of "outing" someone...then Flygirl74 is in violation of the following:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the USaviation.com Message Boards to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate[/u][/color], abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by USaviation.com.

A ZERO TOLERANCE policy in place in regards to postings that are arguably defamatory displaying intent to draw ridicule, possibly being untrue, and damaging to a person's reputation. If any postings fall within this criteria, they will be deleted without hesitation.

If I am in violation of "outing" someone...then Flygirl74 is in violation of the following:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the USaviation.com Message Boards to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate[/u][/color], abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by USaviation.com.

A ZERO TOLERANCE policy in place in regards to postings that are arguably defamatory displaying intent to draw ridicule, possibly being untrue, and damaging to a person's reputation. If any postings fall within this criteria, they will be deleted without hesitation.

Please delete this post. How many rules can this irrational newbie break?

She could be a star on The Galley Show.

I had a fitting apt in CLT today. It was right ontime, uiforms fit nice. the guys helping told us to order before NOV 3 so we would have uniform by Jan 28 launch date. YES the RAINCOAT is THIN but it is a raincoat...... when I tried on the ALL WEATHER COAT.. the fitting guys had me wear the zip jacket so it would fit properly and it was a good FIT. I was surprised when a THIRD TIE was added with alot of RED.....which I will ORDER it was NICE..

YES the RAINCOAT is THIN but it is a raincoat......

Is this the HP attitude? the flight was delayed 3 days, but at least it finally departed. the website doesn't work 90% of the time, but at least 10% of the time it works. Well, we missed another typo, but at least the rest of the words were spelled right. Our management treats us and our customers like crap, but at least we have jobs. What an existence.

So unfortunate that you lead a miserable existence as a stepford wife on the west side drinking kool-ade and living a life in fear that you will be written up by your peers. Too bad, so sad you'll be dealing with ma and pa kettles because US East's best customers are fleeing from the likes of you. Be gone with you...shouldn't you be verifying someone's liquor count?

Sorry but I think Robynita is someone I believe over FLYGIRL74. The credibility of the person that you are trying to discredit is genuine, they know what they are talking about and from what I read in the post, you have misinterpreted and made up some of these opinions. You clearly posted things that were inaccurate and as I stated in my previous post, if you were talking to the person I thought you were, then it didn't sound like her. Now I completely understand that it truly was her, but your post made it appear much different. I have to now believe that I can no longer trust the credibilty of your posts FLYGIRL74.

Sorry but I think Robynita is someone I believe over this poster. The credibility of the person that you are trying to discredit is genuine, they know what they are talking about and from what I read in the post, you have misinterpreted and made up some of these opinions. You clearly posted things that were inaccurate and as I stated in my previous post, if you were talking to the person I thought you were, then it didn't sound like her. Now I completely understand that it truly was her, but your post made it appear much different. I have to now believe that I can no longer trust the credibilty of your posts US1YFARE.

:blink: :rolleyes: Uh, perhaps you should look at who Robynita's post was directed to? You must be a proofreader for corporate communications. :rolleyes:

Is this the HP attitude? the flight was delayed 3 days, but at least it finally departed. the website doesn't work 90% of the time, but at least 10% of the time it works. Well, we missed another typo, but at least the rest of the words were spelled right. Our management treats us and our customers like crap, but at least we have jobs. What an existence.

Since when are you on the website 90 percent of the time...you are an employee, employees don't need to be going on "the website".

Sorry but I think Robynita is someone I believe over EMBFA. The credibility of the person that you are trying to discredit is genuine, they know what they are talking about and from what I read in the post, you have misinterpreted and made up some of these opinions. You clearly posted things that were inaccurate and as I stated in my previous post, if you were talking to the person I thought you were, then it didn't sound like her. Now I completely understand that it truly was her, but your post made it appear much different. I have to now believe that I can no longer trust the credibilty of your posts EMBFA.

Keep trying. You can edit all you want, but you can't seem to get it right. I liked the part where you screamed in caps THAT EVERYONE SHOULD PAY NO ATTENTION TO US1YFARE BECAUSE HE HAS SOMEONE'S PICTURE NEXT TO HIS NAME. That will convince them. :rolleyes:

Keep trying. You can edit all you want, but you can't seem to get it right. I liked the part where you screamed in caps THAT EVERYONE SHOULD PAY NO ATTENTION TO US1YFARE BECAUSE HE HAS SOMEONE'S PICTURE NEXT TO HIS NAME. That will convince them. :rolleyes:

True, I am struggling with all of this tonight.

Latest posts

Back