Muslim Immigrants identified as BOS bombers

You're "pretty sure there are other religions that predated Christianity.."? Ya' think!? Really!? Wow! You truly are at least a Rhodes Scholar! :) "Dint the Greeks and Romans predate Christianity?" Hmm...let me think about that: Romans crucified Yeshua Bar Notzri, aka Jesus Christ of Nazareth....so yeah...there's some evidence Romans predated christianity. ;) Heck!..Since the major pantheon of Roman "gods/goddesses" was taken from the conquered Greek's culture; there's even some hints available that the Greek beliefs also predated it.

Perhaps it'd be more rational here to stick to just which "religion of peace" is currently bent on world domination and cheerfully, no, actually gleefully murders any amount of innocent "infidels" to try and get their way, and who's followers literally dance in the streets at the deaths of thousands. Now then; which religion would that be? Hint = 9/11/01.

I'll never forget that Palestinians celebrating in the streets. Still in disgust. I don't care if they resent the US supporting Israel. The victims were people going to work in the WTC and Pentagon. Shame on them. Rot in Gaza and the West Bank. Israel is here to stay.

http://youtu.be/HRA0NKQ0k6E

Our seniority dispute is minor. Those are the faces of our enemies and that is the big picture.

In your own/unique IDIOTIC Way, you've lumped all muslims into one pot.

Sooooo,
Without further adieu,...take ALL the time you need to explain the following, so that we can LEARN something from YOU.
('thats' impossible of course, but we'll patiently await your effort)
WESTBORO BAPTIST Church / Abortion doctor shot and killed in his living room in Amherst NY / A doctor shot dead in CHURCH will taking up a collection / Eric Rudolph in G E O R G I A .......during the Olympics !

You should file for SS DISABILITY, because your a sure-bet to get approved on the first attempt !

F'n IMBECILE !!!!!!!!!!

In the name of what God and religion do these terrorist commit their acts ...................Dolt ?

How many times have you seen a muslim protesting these acts of terrorism.................Dolt?

Where, exactly, are the majority of these terrorist, indoctrinated.................Dolt?

If the shoe fits.................Dolt !

It was the Catholic Church, guess you forgot about a thing called the Crusades?

Maybe you can call all the children that were molested by priests and see how they think about how the Catholic Church covered up all of it.
Hmmmm...according to the Bible, the Jews were probably first, because long before Christ they were killing, raping and molesting like anyone else.

WESTBORO BAPTIST Church

How many people have the Westboro nutjobs killed?

Please, continue to go out of your way to list the number of killers who claimed to be Christian. Go back centuries to bring up the Inquisition and the Crusades if you must.

The fact still remains if you look at modern day since the Iranian revolution in 1979, it's a very short list when compared to the overwhelming number of incidents that have happened where killing innocent civilians for the greater glory of Allah was the main motivation of the killers.

It happens all the time. These "protests" (to use your term) aren't hard to find.

Do tell, because I haven't heard of any ! And if they're not called Anti-Muslim-Terrorist "PROTEST'S", please enlighten us as to what they should be called !

And as far as I know the majority of these terrorist acts have been committed, in the name of Allah !

What is the difference between the Mississippi man sending ricin in the mail to kill whoever touches it and a Muslim planting a bomb to kill whoever is around?

southwind, on 20 April 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:
How many times have you seen a muslim protesting these acts of terrorism.................Dolt?

It happens all the time. These "protests" (to use your term) aren't hard to find.

"It happens all the time.".....? Oh really Kev? Yeah...Sure thing slick, if you say so. You should now have no problem posting a whole buncha' links backing that sadly hilarious and entirely BS fantasy up....or perhaps not? Good luck!

What is the difference between the Mississippi man sending ricin in the mail to kill whoever touches it and a Muslim planting a bomb to kill whoever is around?

Pick me for $1,000 Alex! I'll go with: What's one isolated nut job, versus an organized, wholesale and murderous "jihad" from the, ahem, religion of "peace"? ;)

Maybe I'm missing whatever your supposed "point" is here, so I'll just ask: Is being a member of any given religion an "excuse" for attempting and oftentimes committing mass murder? Has "political correctness" finally and truly become THAT hopelessly INSANE? That last is of course, a purely rhetorical question in these times of obvious lunacy.

Back