Morale At Us Airways

The biggest question for US Airways is whether it can overcome the bad morale before the bad morale helps do it in. Company executives say they are taking steps that will improve working conditions and profitability.

Now this is the understament of the century!!! :down:

Light Years said:
:up: Don't let the door hit ya! "GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
:groovy:
[post="197955"][/post]​
When I left last night, the door didn't hit me!!! :up: Hey, BABE........If your ever in Ft Lauderdale, look me up :down: Just remember, for 17 years I helped keep your "bird" in the air!!!! That has to be worth at least a thank you!! :p GOOD DAY!!!

PITbull said:
The biggest question for US Airways is whether it can overcome the bad morale before the bad morale helps do it in. Company executives say they are taking steps that will improve working conditions and profitability.
Now this is the understament of the century!!! :down:
[post="198129"][/post]​

The only thing that can be measured as far as morale, is the cheers the company gets when they give something back or new to the employees. I remember how many people, including you, who were sooo happy when they got the 5% back. Remember?
Other than that, as long as we are in survival mode and concessions are the topic, good news could smack one in the face, the moral will not improve. ANYTHING the company announces gets slammed by the sh_t house lawyers we have on here.
Am I right?

:angry: Hey!! NeedForSpeed, Congrads, on your new job. Let's not bash the folks who would like to stay here. They have the right to be mad at this management team for what management has forced on them. Sounds, like your a little bitter yourself, because you had to find a new job.

delldude said:
with what has been announced in the recent weeks.....you got to be kidding. :down:
[post="198275"][/post]​

What was announced in the past couple of weeks was not a morale booster. The people are still working their buts off though. It will be a long while, it we have the time, before we see any morale boosting things come out.

Management is NOT interested in your morale. They are interested in getting as much money out of your pocket as possible or chase you off. They will work on the morale problem after most of us leave and they are left with new hires at $7.00 per hour and those that choose to stay and accept what is given. It could all change in Feb. with liquidation, if that happens, which I believe is about a 90% probability.

WestCoastGuy said:
Management is NOT interested in your morale. They are interested in getting as much money out of your pocket as possible or chase you off. They will work on the morale problem after most of us leave and they are left with new hires at $7.00 per hour and those that choose to stay and accept what is given. It could all change in Feb. with liquidation, if that happens, which I believe is about a 90% probability.
[post="198308"][/post]​

You're right!!

I took ALL my vacation in JAN, just in case. Any suggestions of nice cheap places tp spend the cold month of January that won't break me with that 21% cut? I wish I knew someone who lived in Hawaii. :rolleyes:

NeedForSpeedNFS said:
STEALING your wages???? LOL!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO SOMETHING....LIKE MAYBEY, oh......GETTING ANOTHER JOB!!!!! MOVE ON YOU....... Oh, never mind....you don't have a clue. GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="197914"][/post]​

NFS...

COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP!!! I thought you were on your merry way???

What's the attraction now on these boards?

Like to share in misery?

Go on already!

"Make money; be happy".

PITbull said:
NFS...
COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!
[post="198458"][/post]​
Spoken like a TRUE-BLUE Dihard Liberal....Good luck to you Pitbull....Your GOING to need it!!!!! After 17 years, i'm still interested with what may happen to the MANY co-workers' I have worked with over these past years. Besides, I didnt leave yet, not going to work anymore, I got some extra time on my hands until I leave. Until then, I will continue to visit, AND post my thoughts as I see fit. If you don't like that, don't read them, it's that simple....Good luck to all!!. GOOD DAY!!!!!

harleyrider said:
:angry: Hey!! NeedForSpeed, Congrads, on your new job. Let's not bash the folks who would like to stay here. They have the right to be mad at this management team for what management has forced on them. Sounds, like your a little bitter yourself, because you had to find a new job.
[post="198279"][/post]​
Thanks for the congrads!! But, regarding me being bitter, Harleyrider, on the contrary, i've never felt as good as I do now than in the last 10 freaking years!!! :up: Again, good luck to EVERYONE, I truly hope all works out for everyone concerned!!! GOOD DAY!!!

NFS goodluck! Now please just let go and don't look back. Be well and best wishes.

pitguy said:
NFS or Cav or whatever it is now. Goodluck! Now please just let go and don't look back. Be well and best wishes.
[post="198480"][/post]​
Cav was banned forever for outing the queen of the boards, NFS is a mechanic who is going into real estate in FL, and cav is moving away for a lot better opportunities too. These guys show that there is indeed life after US Airways. Good Luck

Back