JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
swamt all these things that you keep CLAIMING I’ve said would be buried right here in this thread.

Once and for all so we can end this nonsense I want you to FIND EXACTLY where it is I keep saying the things your mind is drumming up? Where the F are you coming up with these things?

THESE are the reasons SERIOUSLY that I think you and a few other posters on here might be Mentally ill? What other explanation do you have?

Peterson puts out a video saying the Company can finish this this month if they wanted and SOMEHOW I said SOMEWHERE that this will be over this month?????????

Look I know it’s my fault and that I pushed you over the psychological ledge. But Dude don’t you want me to move out of your head?

Or maybe it’s you in my head swamt and YOU WIN? Maybe you’re the reason I’m really still debating getting the F off this crap. Maybe I’m the one crying Uncle here swamt?

Are you hoping to get me to suck your dick swamt?

BTW I don’t recall ever saying that how we would bid Vacations by Seniority was finished? But if I did specifically say that anywhere on Forums absolutely 100% my apologies for the confusion.

Of course I really do need someone to find for me where I said it? If I did say it it has to be here somewhere right?

Along with all my other “Absolute” statements of things being finished?

swamt can you help me out here on this there buddy? I’d really appreciate it.
Conehead posted 4 items that you were completely wrong on, matter fact you even posted the cartoons that you gave up after that was proven. there are others before and after that. As I have stated in the past I will not do any research for you or anyone. I do not appreciate the sexual comments you decided to turn to in your frustrations and therefore I am done with you. Yes, It's time for you to go and your juvenile postings just prove that. Get a grip or just leave.

NUFF SAID!
247cc791-fd2b-4e40-9a84-ab05013a748c-jpeg.12371
Exactly. He always confirms when he answers all the post as he just did. So juvenile. He looks 60 years old but acts like he's 6. I understand why you just read from afar. Like 700 he's starting to go off the deep end.

And BTW NOTOK copying my picture to throw back at me just shows how juvenile you are on these threads as well.

Oh yea you’re a shining bastion of maturity. Right.

Nuff said? (Marvel Comics)
Captain America avatar? (Comic Books)
He's juvenile? I don't think so. Look at what the guy in the picture is doing. Now that is juvenile. Besides, you did it in full view of possible customers in the upper terminal windows in the background. I think someone warned that you could get talked to by the company, you be more careful, hate to see you throw away 30 plus years of employment over something so juvenile. Watch your step near that cliff there...

Happy New Year's,

CB covered pretty much everything so I will be brief. When it comes to the CS policy, as in every topic, we debated the issue and discovered not only is the CS not covered in the TWU contract, it was a company policy. It was admitted that the company has tried to make it more strict on our TWU Brothers and Sisters in the past and that people would get their trade privileges suspended for a variety of reasons. Our CS's are contractual, and I might add, the ability for the company to take away, arbitrated and won by PAX service which makes it a right to have and can't be taken away by the company. Based on this, it was a no brainer to keep it in the contract. We have commuters in our stations and they seem to be fine with our language. I hope this helps.

BTW, the company did try to cut our CS's in our 14 CBA and in the JCBA.

P. Rez

Well if it goes to occupational over Company I’m just going to keep my head down and stay out of the line of fire.

Coin flip?

if that's the case, i'll return my 30 year LAA congratulatory fake paraphernalia. i guess some of us are seniority imposters.

Conversations and debates are always welcomed. Unfortunately some seem to believe a debate entails ridiculing others, calling them names, disparaging their perceived intellectual placement. None of that is beneficial or goes towards the purpose of debate which is to try and understand different points of view.

Unfortunately, these pages are dwindling in substantive conversations, it went from the New York Times to Mad magazine.

i get it. me and weaasles locked horns on the seniority debate, but i didn't take anything personal nor hold any grudges. i have no clue what has transpired between you and him, the animosity is there.

i wouldn't be afraid to say i learn and get ideas from both of you guys, without worrying about offending one, the other or both.

i hope everyone keeps posting.

That change will undoubtedly lead to some leaving the airline as the new CS/Swap will not fit their needs once that flexibility is taken away.

i can tell you that in my station, the clear majority that may be 'forced to leave' AA are firemen and policemen. they do very well, better than us...many of us have to work at least 40 hrs. a week.

a few women with families with self-employed husbands looking for insurance, well, they'll have to work a few more hours a week.

i can somewhat sympathize, but i would never consider this issue anything worth making a stand on.

Same to you Weez.
I like that pic you posted with the number 1 sign. Funny. I'll drink a Space Station Middle Finger to that.

I think I’m convinced that our Country actually is turning into a bunch of delicate little snowflakes.

Maybe I should start to invest in Tissue Companies if even middle fingers don’t get chuckles anymore?

Some of the weenies here are just too serious.

if that's the case, i'll return my 30 year LAA congratulatory fake paraphernalia. i guess some of us are seniority imposters.

Both sides can win and lose an argument over it. But because I have the same Seniority date for both Company and Occupational, I just don’t think I want to get in the middle of it.

Happy New Year's,

CB covered pretty much everything so I will be brief. When it comes to the CS policy, as in every topic, we debated the issue and discovered not only is the CS not covered in the TWU contract, it was a company policy. It was admitted that the company has tried to make it more strict on our TWU Brothers and Sisters in the past and that people would get their trade privileges suspended for a variety of reasons. Our CS's are contractual, and I might add, the ability for the company to take away, arbitrated and won by PAX service which makes it a right to have and can't be taken away by the company. Based on this, it was a no brainer to keep it in the contract. We have commuters in our stations and they seem to be fine with our language. I hope this helps.

BTW, the company did try to cut our CS's in our 14 CBA and in the JCBA.

P. Rez

Don't think anyone would argue against having the ability to CS/Swap memorialized in a CBA, the issue will be the loss of some of the flexibility our current process affords.

Last edited:
i get it. me and weaasles locked horns on the seniority debate, but i didn't take anything personal nor hold any grudges. i have no clue what has transpired between you and him, the animosity is there.

i wouldn't be afraid to say i learn and get ideas from both of you guys, without worrying about offending one, the other or both.

As you can see, the animosity is strictly on his end and it is political in nature.

It’s too long to go into. But to be fair (doubt he ever would be though) there was a time I learned much from him too.

In the spirit of a New Year though, I’ll hold my tongue (or fingers)

And would any perspective Politically interested individual put out the picture I did BTW? LMAO. (Think)

i can tell you that in my station, the clear majority that may be 'forced to leave' AA are firemen and policemen. they do very well, better than us...many of us have to work at least 40 hrs. a week.

a few women with families with self-employed husbands looking for insurance, well, they'll have to work a few more hours a week.

i can somewhat sympathize, but i would never consider this issue anything worth making a stand on.

It is mostly a matter of becoming an inconvenience for a few. There is still an opportunity to take off roughly 48% of your scheduled hours which is more than enough for most.

Not being able to make up hours to reach the minimum threshold is what will cause some to be forced to leave, which is unfortunate.

Some used it just to gain insurance, but others have jobs which help pay the bills. They work multiple jobs until they reach an hourly wage in which they could transition to LAA and have it become their primary source of income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back