JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would it be anything other than DOH? What do you guys currently use?
+1. Not sure why we even have to discuss this. Our own negotiators have consistently refused to question the past practice, so most of us former Piedmont employees have gotten hosed. That's why they don't use DOH in bidding ,etc. But they could.

+1. Not sure why we even have to discuss this. Our own negotiators have consistently refused to question the past practice, so most of us former Piedmont employees have gotten hosed. That's why they don't use DOH in bidding ,etc. But they could.
This isn’t true at all. And a statement that shouldn’t be made by someone that’s not in negotiations. You have no idea how much the past practice has been challenged by the negotiators. I do, And I can tell you it has been in the past negotiations and also in these negotiations.

This isn’t true at all. And a statement that shouldn’t be made by someone that’s not in negotiations. You have no idea how much the past practice has been challenged by the negotiators. I do, And I can tell you it has been in the past negotiations and also in these negotiations.

Weird how people on here and on other Social Media platforms make the comment “They’re not fighting for this or that”

With 12 original members on your Negotiating team and other numerous Leaders looking in early on it has to be the most ridiculous thought period that anyone would not have been looking to strengthen every single piece of language you’ve worked through and then some.

It’s like they have this weird thought after two years you’ve been going “Aw shucks Jerry don’t worry, we don’t need that man” LMAO.

Huh?

lol/ Nah, that isn't true brother. Not true at all. My contract doesn't show that you guys fought on that.

Oh of course it's been in negotiations, but that doesn't mean you guys fought. When I say fight, I mean not standing down at the end of the day and shaking the company's hand and agreeing with them on this issue. Not busting you, but the contract doesn't lie.

If you fought, we would have DOH and us Piedmont folks wouldn't have been screwed over. I think my definition of fight is different than yours.

Sorta like when I checked you after your comment about how you fought against the back to back stuff in CLT. You fight until you toss in the towel in the lat rounds. Fighting doesn't mean backing off on step 3. Fighting means arbitrating the matter. You didn't know the history and you yielded to someone else, obviously not a LUS employee. And what's the fuss about arbitrating it anyways? Our wealthy union may be out, what, $4,000? What's the fuss? Now, because you guys stood down, management is breaking it off with back to back to back. Sad.

At United, you dopes offered up unlimited part time so it has destroyed ORD on that property. Their latest bid came out last week and it abolished 60 senior jobs and replaced them with part time lines.
When Sito is removed, this stuff is going to stop and we are going to arbitrate and fight instead of tossing in the towels in the late rounds. Sheesh.

Weird how people on here and on other Social Media platforms make the comment “They’re not fighting for this or that”

With 12 original members on your Negotiating team and other numerous Leaders looking in early on it has to be the most ridiculous thought period that anyone would not have been looking to strengthen every single piece of language you’ve worked through and then some.

It’s like they have this weird thought after two years you’ve been going “Aw shucks Jerry don’t worry, we don’t need that man” LMAO.

Huh?
Look, I’ve always said. Whether I agree or disagree with people on this board, I appreciate everyone that takes the time to get on here. In the end, if your on here posting, your pretty passionate on what you feel and believe or you wouldn’t care to take the time and get on here. While there may not be as many people that post on here as in the past, I can assure everyone there are still many many that gets on forums to read the issues and what’s going on. So with that being said. Happy New Year to everyone on here that brings the debates everyday. I guess I’m different than many, and believe that the debates are a good thing. I’m out of here for now. Have some New Years celebrating with my family to do. Talk to you guys later.

lol/ Nah, that isn't true brother. Not true at all. My contract doesn't show that you guys fought on that.

Oh of course it's been in negotiations, but that doesn't mean you guys fought. When I say fight, I mean not standing down at the end of the day and shaking the company's hand and agreeing with them on this issue. Not busting you, but the contract doesn't lie.

If you fought, we would have DOH and us Piedmont folks wouldn't have been screwed over. I think my definition of fight is different than yours.

Sorta like when I checked you after your comment about how you fought against the back to back stuff in CLT. You fight until you toss in the towel in the lat rounds. Fighting doesn't mean backing off on step 3. Fighting means arbitrating the matter. You didn't know the history and you yielded to someone else, obviously not a LUS employee. And what's the fuss about arbitrating it anyways? Our wealthy union may be out, what, $4,000? What's the fuss? Now, because you guys stood down, management is breaking it off with back to back to back. Sad.

At United, you dopes gave up unlimited part time so it has destroyed ORD on that property. Their latest bid came out last week and it abolished 60 senior jobs and replaced them with part time lines.
When Sito is removed, this stuff is going to stop and we are going to arbitrate and fight instead of tossing in the towels in the late rounds. Sheesh.
Haha, I was gone till i seen your post.
No again you have no idea how hard some of us fought. But even you Tim, yes you! Even though you think you would win every battle in negotiations, you wouldn’t. As you know, I am a former Piedmont employee also, I agree with you, doh should be the way. But it takes a whole team to make that push, and there are just mixed opinions about it. And let the back to back rest. I stated if what you said is true, then Inwould check on it. The local committee did file a grievance and said it is being handled. I think Clt is being handled pretty good. Just went through 130 + ft upgrades in the last 6 months. Not bad. Anyways, it’s fair to say we didn’t win the battle on doh. But don’t say we didn’t challenge it. But again. The original question was about vacation bidding. You’ll have to wait and see, if we won it on that issue. Ok now I’m gone. Have a good one.

Haha, I was gone till i seen your post.
No again you have no idea how hard some of us fought. But even you Tim, yes you! Even though you think you would win every battle in negotiations, you wouldn’t. As you know, I am a former Piedmont employee also, I agree with you, doh should be the way. But it takes a whole team to make that push, and there are just mixed opinions about it. And let the back to back rest. I stated if what you said is true, then Inwould check on it. The local committee did file a grievance and said it is being handled. I think Clt is being handled pretty good. Just went through 130 + ft upgrades in the last 6 months. Not bad. Anyways, it’s fair to say we didn’t win the battle on doh. But don’t say we didn’t challenge it. But again. The original question was about vacation bidding. You’ll have to wait and see, if we won it on that issue. Ok now I’m gone. Have a good one.
Fair enough, Brother. Have a good one.

Look, I’ve always said. Whether I agree or disagree with people on this board, I appreciate everyone that takes the time to get on here. In the end, if your on here posting, your pretty passionate on what you feel and believe or you wouldn’t care to take the time and get on here. While there may not be as many people that post on here as in the past, I can assure everyone there are still many many that gets on forums to read the issues and what’s going on. So with that being said. Happy New Year to everyone on here that brings the debates everyday. I guess I’m different than many, and believe that the debates are a good thing. I’m out of here for now. Have some New Years celebrating with my family to do. Talk to you guys later.

Happy New Year to you and the Family CB. I’m keeping away from amateur night with all the Cops roadblocks myself.

You are correct, CB. Those of us who do not post as much would rather read what is going on and view the debates from afar. It's much better than having to deal with the insults and immaturity when someone doesn't get their way.
Though I will say it shows their true personality and colors. Again, keep us updated as much as possible, it is always appreciated and keeps us from having to step into the mudslinging.

I for one also appreciate the professionalism and insight that NYer brings as well.

You are correct, CB. Those of us who do not post as much would rather read what is going on and view the debates from afar. It's much better than having to deal with the insults and immaturity when someone doesn't get their way.
Though I will say it shows their true personality and colors. Again, keep us updated as much as possible, it is always appreciated and keeps us from having to step into the mudslinging.

I for one also appreciate the professionalism and insight that NYer brings as well.

B8F238CF-0822-4231-B157-3C57FC4FC0C1.jpeg

And BTW NOTOK copying my picture to throw back at me just shows how juvenile you are on these threads as well.

Oh yea you’re a shining bastion of maturity. Right.

Nuff said? (Marvel Comics)
Captain America avatar? (Comic Books)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back