JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about all the Tim political stuff but going on the information released and connecting the dots it seems plausible to not have a TA by April.

The Company pushed a Comprehensive Proposal in July and the Association is only now getting to preparing a counter-propsal to something they deemed not even worthy of a response back in August.

That being the case and them being so far apart, it would seem there would need to be a dramatic turn by either the Association or the Airline in order to have the two sides reach common ground on the Scope piece, never mind the medical.

And if Fleet will continue to wait for all the Maintenance groups then the wait could be even longer.

FB1877BF-C3D2-454B-BE5E-704F68D6D49F.jpeg

Don't know about all the Tim political stuff but going on the information released and connecting the dots it seems plausible to not have a TA by April.

The Company pushed a Comprehensive Proposal in July and the Association is only now getting to preparing a counter-propsal to something they deemed not even worthy of a response back in August.

That being the case and them being so far apart, it would seem there would need to be a dramatic turn by either the Association or the Airline in order to have the two sides reach common ground on the Scope piece, never mind the medical.

And if Fleet will continue to wait for all the Maintenance groups then the wait could be even longer.
8 months from now is section 6.

I saw at the twu convention that Sito said that they did respond by throwing the comprehensive proposal in the trash. Looks like he finally picked the mx proposal out of the trash and they decided to prepare something more than a Barbie Tantrum this time.

I saw at the twu convention that Sito said that they did respond by throwing the comprehensive proposal in the trash. Looks like he finally picked the mx proposal out of the trash and they decided to prepare something more than a Barbie Tantrum this time.

Going by their own information, it seems they have been forced to answer the "insulting" proposal they received in July.

That may mean they will be in the area of defending and minimizing the "insults," if they're working off the Company proposal as their updates suggest.

Make up your mind. On the one hand they’re done and this stage show is nothing but Political Theater to stall from presenting the dramatic appearance of crappy Medical sending the AGC’s and Sito off to pasture.

On the other hand they’re preparing something??

Make up your mind. On the one hand they’re done and this stage show is nothing but Political Theater to stall from presenting the dramatic appearance of crappy Medical sending the AGC’s and Sito off to pasture.

On the other hand they’re preparing something??
Kindly reread. The reference was to the MX proposal. I know nothing and have been given no information about the mx proposal. I've already told you 1,000 times that the Fleet AIG is finished. C'est fni!

Going by their own information, it seems they have been forced to answer the "insulting" proposal they received in July.

That may mean they will be in the area of defending and minimizing the "insults," if they're working off the Company proposal as their updates suggest.

“FORCED!!!!!!”

9808BEE4-E3A5-4210-9833-D41C83D942D8.jpeg

Agreed. Going by there own narrative (Some of which I have cited as fake, from what I know), the membership knows the following:

Event Timeline Capsule
1. July
The company gave a comprehensive proposal in July

2. August/September
a. Special key person informs Nelson that there is a AIG and that Fleet is basically done. It goes viral and members assumed a AIG was a TA.
b. DFW Local put out a letter talking around what I said. Never denying what I said, while making other claims. This went viral as well
c. Because of mass confusion, Company puts out a letter explaining the July Proposal and that there is no agreement because the Association hasn't responded.
d. Sito puts out letter saying the company proposal was garbage.

September
a. Alex wet his pants introducing the anti union Sito at the TWU convention
b. Sito, the ex TWA guy who is a TWU hater slammed his fist on the podium claiming that he did respond by tossing the proposal in the garbage.

November
a. GP gets Bulletin Board TA'd, and gets "Uniforms" TA'd, and puts out a video making fake claims of great progress and that a whole TA may happen before January 1
b. Weez bites hard on it and spreads the word of a possible TA by January

December
The Association admits in its pre-Christmas update that it is in fact NOT negotiating anything but only involved in discussions with the company since it did not prepare a counter proposal. Actually, they did meet face to face but the discussions were not between the company and union but between the different work groups. After 3 tough years, GP finally secured Dues check off. He must be overjoyed but I hope his inexperience doesn't get the best of him and claim a January TA.
Association claims it will now prepare a counter proposal and make sure that the scope of MX doesn't cross over to Fleet and vice versa.

So, according to their own narrative, the company was awaiting a professional response for 5 months and refused to recognize Sito's "Barbie Tantrum". Sito had to go back and take the proposal out of the garbage and they will now start preparing in January for a counter proposal.

Conclusion: Morons. We have Morons on our team

Agreed. Going by there own narrative (Some of which I have cited as fake, from what I know), the membership knows the following:

Event Timeline Capsule
1. July

2. August/September
a. Special key person informs Nelson that there is a AIG and that Fleet is basically done. It goes viral and members assumed a AIG was a TA.
b. DFW Local put out a letter talking around what I said. Never denying what I said, while making other claims. This went viral as well
c. Because of mass confusion, Company puts out a letter explaining the July Proposal and that there is no agreement because the Association hasn't responded.

September
b. Sito, the ex TWA guy who is a TWU hater slammed his fist on the podium claiming that he did respond by tossing the proposal in the garbage.

November
a. GP gets Bulletin Board TA'd, and gets "Uniforms" TA'd, and puts out a video making fake claims of great progress and that a whole TA may happen before January 1

December
The Association admits in its pre-Christmas update that it is in fact NOT negotiating anything but only involved in discussions with the company since it did not prepare a counter proposal. Actually, they did meet face to face but the discussions were not between the company and union but between the different work groups. After 3 tough years, GP finally secured Dues check off. He must be overjoyed but I hope his inexperience doesn't get the best of him and claim a January TA.
Association claims it will now prepare a counter proposal and make sure that the scope of MX doesn't cross over to Fleet and vice versa.

So, according to their own narrative, the company was awaiting a professional response for 5 months and refused to recognize Sito's "Barbie Tantrum". Sito had to go back and take the proposal out of the garbage and they will now start preparing in January for a counter proposal.

F87500E4-B01B-406F-8A9C-FCC7CB393108.jpeg

Event Timeline Capsule
1. July

2. August/September

September

November

December

Nice break down. Also released in early-mid Dec. was the new dates set to nego. in not only Jan. but included dates for Feb. as well. The company knew nothing was coming by end of year, why didn't the asso.? Let's see if ANY movements are made in Jan and Feb. But it was just wrong to allow the rumors of an end of year T/A or AIP coming. Now everyone can see just how far apart they are on an ILC. Pretty sure a T/A will be months away.

Nice break down. Also released in early-mid Dec. was the new dates set to nego. in not only Jan. but included dates for Feb. as well. The company knew nothing was coming by end of year, why didn't the asso.? Let's see if ANY movements are made in Jan and Feb. But it was just wrong to allow the rumors of an end of year T/A or AIP coming. Now everyone can see just how far apart they are on an ILC. Pretty sure a T/A will be months away.
The association, never put out that they thought an agreement would be done by the end of the year. Yes I know GP did. But I if you remember I stated that I didn’t see how this was possible. Not sure why GP decided to make that statement. However most of his videos have been pretty informing. Keep in mind, individuals that try and give you their opinion because many are asking for it, is not the official word of the association. So GP has to eat a little crow, but at least he is trying to share as much info as possible. Things constantly change in negotiations. This past week while I do feel good progress was made, didn’t get quite as intense on scope as we thought we were going to get with the company. But that is soon coming in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back