If we get laid off guess were really screwed with this new non bumping clause.

Well some like to argue or speculate that AA would have filed Chapter 11 regardless if we voted YES or NO on the T/A.

Same arguement applies here, if they would have filed anyway, then the name of the Union wouldn't have mattered either. I sure as hell can't find a Union in the industry that has made it through Chapter 11 and not still licking their wounds.

Good to see that Local 514 still has time for BINGO

Based on what the twu is doing in comparison to the APA I believe it does make a difference on what union is representing us.

Based on what the twu is doing in comparison to the APA I believe it does make a difference on what union is representing us.

You know from perosonal experience as well as I do that a court filing means nothing unless you win a decision.
Time will tell.

I suspect our pensions will end up frozen and APA's will end up terminated.
If that happened will your statement still be true?

Again, does anyone know how much money is still left on the bargaining table since we voted NO on the T/A?
And is my retro check lost in the mail? Maybe that 6% signing bonus is just yet to be deposited in my account.
Take solace Waffle Boy. The pilots, F/A's, and even the bag smashers didn't vote in more concessions either before the BK bomb dropped. Your buddy Jim Little and the Twu International sellouts are proud you swallowed another Twu sellout that further divided the membership, if only the rest would have listened to the Waffle Boy "Yes Man" mantra. Sniffle....

If your lucky, maybe you will get to vote YES again on the final Twu sellout in BK court before they outsource your job in T-town. Maybe Jim will even be there to hold your shakey hand.

What is another Waffle Boy classic, you keep harping on the possibility of "certain people" wanting to "burn the place down" if the company goes over the line in BK, and then you cry like a 514 Twu newborn because the 2010 concessionary Twu T/A didn't go the way you wanted.

So please make up your mind Waffle Boy.....which is it? Fight? .....or tuck tail and run?

I think we all know the answer.

Is the"rubber room" the next stop for you?

Sometimes I struggle to follow your point in these 8-10 word postings.
It is in the TWU's Informer newsletter.

I will attempt to be more through

The Visiting Nurse Association of Tulsa will be starting Foot Care Clinics at the TWU Hall, 11945 E Pine St Tulsa, OK.

Clinics will be held on the fourth Wednesday of every month beginning February 22, 2012 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.

Appointments are required. Please call 918 695-5165.

Warm Water Soak – Nail Trim and file – Callous Care and Massage.

Take solace Waffle Boy. The pilots, F/A's, and even the bag smashers didn't vote in more concessions either before the BK bomb dropped. Your buddy Jim Little and the Twu International sellouts are proud you swallowed another Twu sellout that further divided the membership, if only the rest would have listened to the Waffle Boy "Yes Man" mantra. Sniffle....

If your lucky, maybe you will get to vote YES again on the final Twu sellout in BK court before they outsource your job in T-town. Maybe Jim will even be there to hold your shakey hand.

What is another Waffle Boy classic, you keep harping on the possibility of "certain people" wanting to "burn the place down" if the company goes over the line in BK, and then you cry like a 514 Twu newborn because the 2010 concessionary Twu T/A didn't go the way you wanted.

So please make up you mind Waffle Boy.....which is it? Fight? .....or tuck tail and run?

I think we all know the answer.

Is the"rubber room" the next stop for you?

When you grow up, we'll talk.

Correct me if I am wrong , but where in the term sheet dose it address any article pertaining to eliminating bumping? The only things on the term sheet regarding reduction in force is article 14b, which is related to retaining seniority after discharge or resignation, nothing to do with bumping. The company is asking to modify article 15 which contains bumping rights, but the modifications to that article only pertain to Tech Crew Chiefs, Inspectors and Crew Chiefs only being allowed to bump down to their basic classification. The modification to 15i, is only to not carrying their chart rate as an AMT to OSM if an AMT bumps down to OSM or PM bumping down to PMM. I see no changes to article 15b(1,2,3,4) which addresses bumping.

Correct me if I am wrong , but where in the term sheet dose it address any article pertaining to eliminating bumping? The only things on the term sheet regarding reduction in force is article 14b, which is related to retaining seniority after discharge or resignation, nothing to do with bumping. The company is asking to modify article 15 which contains bumping rights, but the modifications to that article only pertain to Tech Crew Chiefs, Inspectors and Crew Chiefs only being allowed to bump down to their basic classification. The modification to 15i, is only to not carrying their chart rate as an AMT to OSM if an AMT bumps down to OSM or PM bumping down to PMM. I see no changes to article 15b(1,2,3,4) which addresses bumping.

THANX slopoke for pointing that out.

Now I'll ask my SPECIFIC question. Perhaps someone with factual info. can answer.

First though, I understand the elimination of STATION PROTECTION !
Now as to system protection, (here's my question)

If a FSC in (say) BOS gets furloughed due to lack of seniority,........................can he DISPLACE a fsc in another station....(who survived the furlough IN HIS STATION), who has LESS seniority than the guy who got furloughed in BOS ??????

Now I'll ask my SPECIFIC question. Perhaps someone with factual info. can answer.

If a FSC in (say) BOS gets furloughed due to lack of seniority,........................can he DISPLACE a fsc in another station....(who survived the furlough IN HIS STATION), who has LESS seniority than the guy who got furloughed in BOS ??????

Where in the world at AA or here do you plan on getting "factual information"?

I got Butthurt just listening to you guys. I cant imagine what y'all must feel like...I cant imagine AA doing this to its employees...I thought a company is too help its employees during tough economic times not screw them...this cant be true what i am hearing

Remember, senority is king. The only thing preventing him or her from being able to bump, is the lack of junior people to bump. So if there is someone junior, yes he or she can bump that person. Make sense?

Can we sacrifice the weld shop and save every one else in tulsa?

Sure you can. Then you can walk around wearing a "Union" logo and pretend to be a "Union Man"

Good news is I will still be working out in the hangar along with the other welders and all you would do is shaft your fellow superior licensed Gods.

Then you can pick up some of the name calling tactics of those that think just like you do, and then you can wonder around aimlessly and blame someone else for having a weak union.

Back