IAM US Airways Merger Page

The IAM pension plan was only in thier minds - can't loose something you never had -
I thought they did have it but lost it. But either way, it's not there now. Wonder why the M&R contract lost it but the Rampers kept theirs??? Hmmmmmmmmm........... :unsure: :unsure:

not with the new company - company has repeatedly stated at the table that there will be no pensions - to get one they would have to give up something big - Parker has repeatedly stated in open forums that raises and such are possible, provided the work coming back in house is given up. Could this be the ground work for another sellout. Hey guys get ready to vote it till you pass it.

• Banned
The ramp's pension was frozen in 1992 and terminated in 2005. They did not have a pension until 2003 when they got the IAMNPF.

The mechanic and related's DBP was terminated in bankruptcy court in 2005 and replaced by a DCP plan.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Like I said you don't have it with the new company and from my dealings with the company is the only way you will get it is if you give up something big - like the heavy checks coming back. -- Parker just is not going to give you something like that, it will cost you.

Like I said you don't have it with the new company and from my dealings with the company is the only way you will get it is if you give up something big - like the heavy checks coming back. -- Parker just is not going to give you something like that, it will cost you.

heavy checks coming back?? they're here dude...

wow guy we agree here.....is why successorship of the IAM contract and its court tested scope clause is vital to job security to both the east and the west.... ;)

and we have a pension.... B)

heavy checks coming back?? they're here dude...
wow guy we agree here.....is why successorship of the IAM contract and its court tested scope clause is vital to job security to both the east and the west.... ;)

and we have a pension.... B)
Dell (Reading The IAM Contract) ???? Do You In THE EAST Have The Tools To Do 190 C-CK's??.... THEN IT IS FARMED OUT IF You Dont.....
The Big Picture I BET ACE AVIATION DOES OR WILL HAVE SOON.They Did NOT PUT MONEY IN FOR NOTHING..

The Back Door Deal Was A Sell Out And The IAM LOST. :shock:

Time Will Tell If I am Wrong :rolleyes:

• Banned
The company has to purchase the tools and not outsouce it, per the contract.

US never had tooling for any fleet type before they purchased it.

The langauage was test in the Dunsford Arbitration, see if you were a US employee you would know that. And the IAM prevailed on the tooling and facility issue.

The langauage was test in the Dunsford Arbitration, see if you were a US employee you would know that. And the IAM prevailed on the tooling and facility issue.
LOL

• Banned
You need some help.

Guess you don't like the facts and truth huh?

This is a legitimate request. Where in the contract does it say that the company has to purchase the tools?

Please stop with the crap. The langauage was test in the Dunsford Arbitration, see if you were a US employee you would know that. And the IAM prevailed on the tooling and facility issue. We are US Airways employees.........whether you like it or not. :angry:

• Banned
The DUNSFORD AWARD and the Airbus ABRITRATION covers the tooling and facility issue.

Arbitration decisions are binding and precendent setting.

Like I said at US/East we have all ready tested this language and the IAM prevailed.

And if you on the west side are US Airways, why are you still flying on HP operating certificate and the employees are not merged and working under one CBA?

Back