IAM Mechanic and Related Thread 4/11-4/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m feeling that IAM leadership is cutting a deal with senior management to support a merge airline and to allow an IAM Representative airline fleet/customer service mechanics and related. IAM is looking at the whole enchilada. If the current IAM leadership wins all class and craft it will be a big boost for you know who….
Teamsters will not raid IAM you can take that to the bank. Cut a deal you betcha
i have no doubt that US and the mechanics got the deal aspart of their way to get a merger or aquisiton lets see if fleet approves of their deal---i doubt it though

What did the ibt get farmed in?

Why was all the heavy checks on HP's planes being done by Timco and Aeroman?
All A/C by 1995 were done by outsourcing before a union was in house. I will underline this so it is not misunderstood. The union that came in (ibt) had a hard time to hold what was left for it's members. As I read back what was asked of you is what did the ibt farm out after they came into the picture? Nice web sight you can read back by poster and dates. PS I know what was brought back in and what you were asked was, What did the ibt farm out? You got to love a man who stands his ground and as I read it, This is the 4th time you have been asked.

the vid you show is a 37, so how many us 37' were farmed out.
the answer to your earlier question. the ibt did not farm any out ( the company did)
before you reply, they were farmed out before the ibt was voted in.
My question for you how much work has been farmed out, lost under the IAM at US since 1949?? ( regardless of bk court process)

It is a bus, check it out, I doubt HPs 737s had joysticks and a glass cockpit and IEA Engines and wingtips, Cargo doors that open out instead of in.

Aircraft Description A/C 639AW
Serial Number 471 Type Registration Corporation
Manufacturer Name AIRBUS INDUSTRIE Certificate Issue Date 12/31/1998
Model A320-232 Mode S Code 52057500
Year Manufacturer 1995 Cancel Date 03/24/2006

Are you an A&P?

How many heavy checks did the IBT bring in?

And yes US lost some work due to chapter 11 but it is bringing more back inhouse, something the ibt did not accomplish.

Aeroman did not overhaul HP's 737s, only Airbus.

And 50% of the east 737s could be farmed out, but that is only since 2005.

and to reply to the second vid.. nowhere does it show any of these childs doing any work, they may have, but from your evidence that is not the case. it looks like a family day or some kind of career day for a bunch of school kids...

It is a bus, check it out, I doubt HPs 737s had joysticks and a glass cockpit and IEA Engines and wingtips, Cargo doors that open out instead of in.

Are you an A&P? No, neither are you

How many heavy checks did the IBT bring in? none, you have seen the difficulty of negotiating with dp( he learned from the master)

And yes US lost some work due to chapter 11 but it is bringing more back inhouse, something the ibt did not accomplish. It is still a loss, if it were so easy to bring the checks back in house ( as you make it sound like it was only the inability of the ibt, not the company) why has'nt the iam been able to bring all mx back in house????

Aeroman did not overhaul HP's 737s, only Airbus. it does'nt matter, they were sent out

And 50% of the east 737s could be farmed out, but that is only since 2005. see above, that is still a loss of work under the iam, no matter how it happened

Well I can tell the difference between an Airbus and a Boeing and I did work in the mtc dept.

Pissing and moaning about what heavy checks were brought in or farmed out by either unionis not going to change were we are today....

Pissing and moaning about what heavy checks were brought in or farmed out by either unionis not going to change were we are today....
Amen brother till all the unions are unified workers will continue to get screwed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back