Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
Funny how that works, isn't it?

You think wasting your taxpayer money is funny?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bFBIYuwkUg

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
I'm sure her vision itself is fine; she just see what her husband tells her to see.

And when you lose the argument you resort to personal attacks, so typical of you.

There's no argument to win. Rat made claim, and I asked for clarification.

Instead of letting the man answer, you leapt to your usual inaccurate conclusions, and a torrent of YouTube clips followed.

SOP for this joint...

Kev3188 said:
You said you were tired of seeing "them" load $200 worth of groceries onto a SNAP card and then into an Escalade. I asked where you had seen that, and you said at the store by your place.

So help me out here; you were close enough in line to see their method of payment. You then followed them out of the store long enough to see this same party load this same cart of food into an Escalade.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but we both know what assuming does.

So was the SUV theirs? What did they say when you asked?
no I'm sure the car wasn't theirs, they probably got the card from someone who owed them money ,what if ,what if ,what if

no one but you has come even close to saying everyone is gaming the system just that there is a lot of abuse

700UW said:

Kevin, never saw any words where you stated it doesnt happen, nor did I post that it doesnt happen.

Does petey need new glasses?

Dear GOP Legislators, We Found Your Food Stamp Fraud

1uViu4i.gif

cltrat said:
no I'm sure the car wasn't theirs, they probably got the card from someone who owed them money ,what if ,what if ,what if

no one but you has come even close to saying everyone is gaming the system just that there is a lot of abuse
Okay, so what's the quantifiable definition of "a lot?"

Back