Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

Kev3188 said:
Here's the thing; every time I hear something like what you posted, it involves an Escalade.
Sometimes the truth hurts!
And don't forget about the 70" flat screen and Xbox!

Kev3188 said:
Okay, fair enough.

But tell me, where have you seen someone throw down their card for $200 worth of food, only to load it into an Escalade?
at a grocery store less than 5 miles from my house

Kev3188 said:
And when you asked them about it, what did they say?
there you go putting words in my mouth again, can you show me pls where I said I asked them about it?

fwiw I don't need to ask them about it a picture is worth a thousand words

You said you were tired of seeing "them" load $200 worth of groceries onto a SNAP card and then into an Escalade. I asked where you had seen that, and you said at the store by your place.

So help me out here; you were close enough in line to see their method of payment. You then followed them out of the store long enough to see this same party load this same cart of food into an Escalade.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but we both know what assuming does.

So was the SUV theirs? What did they say when you asked?

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
You said you were tired of seeing "them" load $200 worth of groceries onto a SNAP card and then into an Escalade. I asked where you had seen that, and you said at the store by your place.

So help me out here; you were close enough in line to see their method of payment. You then followed them out of the store long enough to see this same party load this same cart of food into an Escalade.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but we both know what assuming does.

So was the SUV theirs? What did they say when you asked?

Whoopsie!

He admits to eating lobster and sushi and drives a Cadilac Escalade

I'm going to make millions! Unrepentant Escalade-driving surfer who lives like a king on food stamps tells how the welfare system has let him strike it rich with his band

• Banned
It "doesn't happen" Kev says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nE4bYYnmCs

Gee I take friends to the store all the time, what I drive is my car, not theirs.

And when my car was totaled and I didnt have a car, friends took me to the store.

• Banned
It "doesn't happen" 700 and Kev says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7vyTTIKGAo

townpete said:
It "doesn't happen" Kev says

"I don't read what other people write," Townpete says...

Never said never.

Absolutely question the (manufactured) myth that everyone and their brother on SNAP is gaming the system...

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
"I don't read what other people write," Townpete says...

Never said never.

Absolutely question the (manufactured) myth that everyone and their brother on SNAP is gaming the system...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtSQTDwzNMY

Back