Democrats.....the gift that keeps on giving

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
That may (or may not) be. Still doesn't mean everyone is in on the take...

So then you're ok with your tax dollars going towards programs rampant with fraud and abuse. Not helping those who need it the most?

Good to know.

Then the discussion should be about closing those sorts of loopholes and working to fix a nation where so many need assistance in the first place.

Casting aspersions about recipients does no good unless one finds joy in perpetuating stereotypes...

Kev3188 said:
That may (or may not) be. Still doesn't mean everyone is in on the take...
you're the only one to suggest there was, i just said there was a lot of abuse of it and there is

No, you said there was "nothing like watching em..." and I asked for clarification of your post.

BTW, who exactly are "them," anyway?

Leave the leaping to inaccurate conclusions to harridans like TownPete...

Kev3188 said:
Then the discussion should be about closing those sorts of loopholes and working to fix a nation where so many need assistance in the first place.

Casting aspersions about recipients does no good unless one finds joy in perpetuating stereotypes...

Liberals fought to keep the loopholes for quite some time.....can you hear me now?

You never will have that discussion because its a direct indication the system is flawed and prone to abuse and will reflect badly on those who push it.

Casting aspersions on those who have chosen to get by on $6-700 a month rather than seek gainful employment.

them would be anyone using the card, that goes and puts the food in a vehicle that highly suggest they are abusing the system and i 've seen it numerous times

Kev3188 said:

You make a very good point. Every time the subject is broached relative to entitlement reform, the left pops the race card, calls those on the right bigots, haters, you name it.
Endless audio and video bytes of the stereotypical entitlement bunch assembled and marketed by the liberal left.

Look who is using the stereotype for political advantage.

• Banned
delldude said:

You make a very good point. Every time the subject is broached relative to entitlement reform, the left pops the race card, calls those on the right bigots, haters, you name it.
Endless audio and video bytes of the stereotypical entitlement bunch assembled and marketed by the liberal left.

Look who is using the stereotype for political advantage.

Nailed it!

cltrat said:
them would be anyone using the card, that goes and puts the food in a vehicle that highly suggest they are abusing the system and i 've seen it numerous times
Here's the thing; every time I hear something like what you posted, it involves an Escalade. Almost like its a manufactured message in the same vein as "welfare queen" was 25-30 years ago. What's the deal with that?

• Banned
Kev3188 said:
Here's the thing; every time I hear something like what you posted, it involves an Escalade. Almost like its a manufactured message in the same vein as "welfare queen" was 25-30 years ago. What's the deal with that?

Because it's still not that far from the truth?

Kev3188 said:
I'm just calling like I see it, I think you.re just nitpicking because pete ,dell and I don't share your political views. esp when you talking about us stereotyping. Dog and Bears are the kings of stereotyping  on this board yet I don't recall you ever calling them out for comments about southerners ,Texas or anything else they do it on. 

Back