CLT-PHX A332

I heard a rumor the company wants to use Servisair to turn these 330's when they get to PHX.
If the IAM leadership out there has even the slightest amount pull, that should never happen. Our own AC in a station of that size shouldn't be touched by any one of those clown outfits.

send freedom to work them.... :) if the 330 goes from one hub to anthr hub that is iam protected work.... am i correct about that
secondly if the company outsources it to anthr clown arse outfit the iam should file grievanc

I heard a rumor the company wants to use Servisair to turn these 330's when they get to PHX.

Not going to happen. We will be trained and get the equipment or have agents standing there getting paid to watch service air work. Our work contractually.

P. Rez

DO NOT LET THE COMPANY USE A VENDOR.

Its Fleet Service covered work, make them buy or lease the K-Loaders.

Dont ever give up scope!

The minute a vendor touches the plane, work safe!

Be careful with that one. The only way is if US couldnt handle it with equipt. its in the contract, but i think they will get the necessary equipt.

I'm sure that some of you aware that a contract vendor handles our very own charters in some stations that are IAM Fleet staffed. I still don't know how that takes place right under our noses, but it does. Maybe someone in the know can explain this one.

In CLT when the Panthers flew out of the FBO, US would send rampers over to work there.

Its your work if you are staffed at the station.

I'm sure that some of you aware that a contract vendor handles our very own charters in some stations that are IAM Fleet staffed. I still don't know how that takes place right under our noses, but it does. Maybe someone in the know can explain this one.

Article 3C ...page 9

A lot of instances where Fleet cant get enough signed up to work the charter...it happens

Does our ops in PHX have the ability to even service these A/C?
Chock do you guys still have K loaders out there?

I thought we did, but part of the rumor was the K-loaders we had had possibly been sold to Servisair. Even if they were they could be rented back.

Not going to happen. We will be trained and get the equipment or have agents standing there getting paid to watch service air work. Our work contractually.

P. Rez

Good to hear, thanks.

Article 3C ...page 9

A lot of instances where Fleet cant get enough signed up to work the charter...it happens
Article 3C ...page 9

mike i dont know about the hubs but in our station we have a lot of the honor flights operated by us as well as allegiant air and we typically have ot for 3 or 4 agents but we also have had cases where we pull some agents from mainline flights to work the charters....

Agreed, but the article that you reference states if certain items aren't available to work the flight. This isn't always the case, yet vendors are doing our work.

we handle all our charters in CLT

Back