CLT-PHX A332

Dumb analogy, if my department brought in a temp agency to do a job I currently do not do or have the tools to do I wouldn't care and if that later led to it becoming a permant duty in our dpeartment than eventually we might get more jobs, training and tools.

Please think before you post/ oh I forgot the union tells you what to think never mind....
What a Jackass, the union doesn't have to tell me what to think. I'm smart enough to know where permitting a vendor to do our work can lead. I have had my job outsourced once already, have you? It's very obvious that Management tells you what to say and think. Around here, anti-union = pro management, you are one or the other.

Dumb analogy, if my department brought in a temp agency to do a job I currently do not do or have the tools to do I wouldn't care and if that later led to it becoming a permant duty in our dpeartment than eventually we might get more jobs, training and tools.

Please think before you post/ oh I forgot the union tells you what to think never mind....

I am the PHX Union representative and contractually this is our work. Local management has been made aware and have told me equipment and training will be forthcoming if and when it becomes necessary. Period.

P. Rez

No that will lead to you being gone and being replaced with a lower paid worker.

You just dont get it.

You are not a union member, you choose not to be, those who are and choose to be would like to keep their jobs and livelihood, if the company agrees in a federal binding contract, that it is those worker's jobs, then why do you have an issue with it when those workers only want whats agreed to?

So stop listening to Al Head in the way and actually think.

Guess you dont realize people have been hurt, maimed and killed in the pursuit of being able to be a union member and respect in the workplace.

Back