Association and the CS Policy?

Salty Dog

May 5, 2012
Any info as to what the association is asking for regarding the CS policy?

US, AA or a mixture of both?

It was in the proposal to the company, go to the association page.

"Adopt and enhance Legacy US shift trade language"

That's mighty vague still but I suppose it's too early to tell exactly what they're after.

I was hoping for a better idea of what the policy might be but will just have wait and see

What I was told is CSW won't count anymore and we can CSO 32 days per quarter. Still about 50% but a little harder on the commuters.

Anyone else heard that?

Salty Dog said:
What I was told is CSW won't count anymore and we can CSO 32 days per quarter. Still about 50% but a little harder on the commuters.
Anyone else heard that?

I guess you're talking about on the US side of things? I think that's what they agreed to with the agents and someone else on these boards said you have a "me too" in your contract for this?

Check your balance if you are talking LUS.

I'm AA TWU and like to get my 40 in three days. Thinking that might not be possible if they go with what US had.

Salty Dog said:
I'm AA TWU and like to get my 40 in three days. Thinking that might not be possible if they go with what US had.
Ok then if you're AA for now I have heard of no changes and very much doubt there will be any until we get a JCBA to vote on.

Ramp rumors are nothing new and I personally would try my best to just ignore them or they'll drive you a little nuts.

Can't tell you how many times I heard, "I heard"

Oh and Salty. It will be "Language" not "Policy". Policy is something the company controlls and can change on their personal whim or be abolished completely if they wanted.

Language is something we control and can be grieved if the company tries to make changes that violate that language.

Salty Dog said:
It is easy now with US to get your 40, well 39 due to unpaid lunch overlap. The policy now is you can do any number of combinations of single and 2 doubles to get your 5 days in 3. Now we can also do Work Brain from home to set up our swaps.

Thx, I was under the impression that US couldn't CS off as much as AA

Back