Another Republican and Lewd Bahavior in a Men's Restroom

This should be fun. I wonder if the republicans will turn on one of their own? I bet the dems are laughing their a$$ off right about now. The repubs might as will just save the money and give up their seats now. 2008 is being set up for a blood bath.

Yeah,you're right about that.......those pesky Democrats harped about the corrupt Republicans....hey,they ought to look in the

mirror....maybe a clean sweep in 2008 like you said....take back the house...

Nasty Pol's

NH/BB's is right. The Dems can just sit back and relax as this whole thing continues to drag on and torpedo the GOP.

I, for one, find the whole thing absolutely hysterical! I can't wait to bit on my next trip to MSP to get some pics with my cameraphone.

Wonder how many Republicans will avoid that bathroom during the convention. Ha!

NH/BB's is right. The Dems can just sit back and relax as this whole thing continues to drag on and torpedo the GOP.

I, for one, find the whole thing absolutely hysterical! I can't wait to bit on my next trip to MSP to get some pics with my cameraphone.

Wonder how many Republicans will avoid that bathroom during the convention. Ha!

Hope you get what you ask for and then some!!!!! :up:

Seems to me this is more a case of the republicans getting what they asked for.

They elected a man who has lied to this country and hired people to lie to this country. They brought religion and family values into the political arena and now all their chickens are coming home to roost. Had Congress actually fulfilled their oversight duties this mess would not have happened. The POTUS used 9/11 to scare this country into doing his biding and now this country and the republican party will pay the price.

Seems to me this is more a case of the republicans getting what they asked for.

They elected a man who has lied to this country and hired people to lie to this country. They brought religion and family values into the political arena and now all their chickens are coming home to roost. Had Congress actually fulfilled their oversight duties this mess would not have happened. The POTUS used 9/11 to scare this country into doing his biding and now this country and the republican party will pay the price.

Well Garfy to borrow dells signature....."What, me worry?"

Hope this does'nt get me sent to the cornfield... :p

Well Garfy to borrow dells signature....."What, me worry?"

Hope this does'nt get me sent to the cornfield... :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cornfield ? .................as in "Cornholed" :rolleyes:

"12",

You work hard all week, and then spend too much time on the computer(like me).
You need to take a break, and treat yourself to a Good Movie(like me) :up:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cornfield ? .................as in "Cornholed" :rolleyes:

"12",

You work hard all week, and then spend too much time on the computer(like me).
You need to take a break, and treat yourself to a Good Movie(like me) :up:

Bears I'll try and take your advice! :up:

Regards,

Local 12

The Associated Press: Sen. Craig To Join Idaho Hall of Fame

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gHg91eI...6bkhZwD8S4AHBO0

But some Republicans said the honor is inappropriate now. Kootenai County Republican precinct committeeman Phil Thompson said Idaho Hall of Fame officials should consider at least postponing the induction.

"Maybe in 10 or 15 years we can think of this hall of fame stuff. Now is not the time," he said. "It's a sad day to be a Republican."

It appears that Senator Craig may be facing the seldom used "censure" procedure.

``I think there's a good chance'' Craig will be censured, ``but expulsion seems to me probably unlikely,'' said Brownback, 51, a social conservative who opposes abortion and gay marriage. ``It's a misdemeanor crime. If you look at that in the history of things, it's unlikely that would lead to'' expulsion.

Although I find this to be light, I would applaud the repubs if they were to actually follow through on the senatorial censure.

Got ya. I missed that one.

Sandy Berger
-community service and $50,000 fine

None of the other names ring a bell other than Carvel but when I did a quick search nothing popped up as far as scandals are concerned.

I know all politicians lie and pretty much all of their staff and employees lie on their behalf as well. Most of the lies are generic, some are criminal and others get people killed.

I don't some much care about the first, the 2nd happens way too often and needs to be dealt with better (Berger deserved time in my opinion) but the latter is unconscionable. People in this admin lied and the cost so far has been 3,800 US soldiers KIA, tens of thousands injured, over $500 billion lost and that does not even begin to address the costs that are coming.

IMO, the corruption in this admin far surpasses anything thing that came before including Nixon. The polls show it, the 2006 election showed it and the 2008 election will show it as well. The people are fed up with the lies.

You can try all you want to come up with equivalents in the Clinton Admin but nothing comes close to what is going on now.

Jim Carville is on record as not wanting to be on record for eternity as the appologist for the Presidents Penis.
The others were standard bearers for "that other guys trists...."regularly on the sunday morn talking head shows....WTF you been dude?

Back